Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 16 25 >>
Forum
Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 5 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firing » September 6, 2013 5:18am | Report
My favorite god is "guan iu". Now even more since now is a melee bruiser and more spectacular in all ways.

Firing

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyBetA » September 6, 2013 5:49am | Report
Neith because she is the perfect match for my team, it also fits well with my style of play

MyBetA

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eugen_SR » September 6, 2013 5:59am | Report
I really like Fenrir just because he's wild ,he has the lore of a perfect predator calculated and ready to strike with a devastating finishing blow. At least this is how he seems to me and how I feel when i play as him.

Eugen_SR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by uZZo » September 6, 2013 6:01am | Report
My favourite god is Anubis because he has great burst damage .

uZZo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subfin » September 6, 2013 6:04am | Report
My favorite god(ess) is Neith, just love sniping 'cross the map.

Subfin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rkota » September 6, 2013 6:23am | Report
My favorite god is Hades. I've been playing him since the beginning, which was when I joined over a year ago. He was the first god I learned to play really well, and I love building him balanced damage/tank, Hades can just be so OP. Now, I have him at rank 6 w/ the Soultaker skin. It's awesome! ^^

rkota

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vanren » September 6, 2013 7:05am | Report
Ao Kuang, because i like that feeling when you kill someone with your ultimate. :P

Vanren

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alwaysberedt » September 6, 2013 7:22am | Report
My favorite god is Thor; not only am i named after him, he's also one of the best junglers in the game.
This signature is not available in your country.

alwaysberedt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AdrianRepetto » September 6, 2013 9:25am | Report
Right now it is Guan Yu, I have bought all his skins and voice pack he is just so fun to play, i love bruisers because you dont have to die often but still deal some good damage, his ulti is so fun and you can du alot with it, like escaping or tower dive an enemy and also he last hit stuns which is just totally awesome, his 3 is so good in the beginning, killing creeps and getting buffs are pretty easy with some help, his 2 is not the best for escaping but it deals alot of damage so i usually use that one to come closer to the enemy and then use my 3 and kill the once with low health. I already got my ulti if i REALLY need to escape, his 1 is so good, i usually spec it as my second ability after my 3. Its just so good to heal to. Guan Yu is just a blend of nice powers that a really god player can put to use. That is my he is my favorite character!

AdrianRepetto

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sorlux » September 6, 2013 9:26am | Report
Guan Yu because he can play almost any role.
IGN:Sorlux

Sorlux

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 16 25 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }