Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 16 25 >>
Forum
Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 4 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sekort » September 6, 2013 3:36am | Report
My favorite god Loki, because I like the style of play for him

Sekort

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SavageAfroFish » September 6, 2013 3:51am | Report
My favorite God is Thor. Mostly because of the stories behind him and the fact that he's God of Thunder, Lightning, Storms, Healing, Fertility and the Protection of Man. Plus his Hammer Mjolnir. Thor is the number one god. Not just in smite, in everything!

SavageAfroFish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Corpra » September 6, 2013 4:21am | Report
My favourite god is definitely Fenrir. Great gank capability (I mostly play casual games) and the ultimate is just awesome late-game on gods that don't have much to escape with. As far as the lore goes he's a pretty wicked uncontrollable creature as well, only He is in charge!

Corpra

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Veje » September 6, 2013 4:25am | Report
My favorite god is Anhur. Because he is so good late game and his 1 and 2 is such a good combo which can kill moslty gods with your ult.

Veje

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KameronEX » September 6, 2013 4:29am | Report
My favurite god is ares because hes ult is just spectacular omg best tank evah; Beads? I use my cooldown hp build hell yeah 40 sec cooldown ulti
im the boss

KameronEX

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zaian » September 6, 2013 4:35am | Report
My favorite god is Poseidon, all his abilities are awesome: he can go faster and deal more basic damage with his trident, he can pull people in his whirpool, and the perfect ultimate.. RELEAAAAAAASE THE KRAKEN!! And if u can't kill people using your 3-4 combo, you always have your tidal surge to finish your enemies if they can escape with low life.

Zaian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Starr2 » September 6, 2013 5:05am | Report
My favorite god Apollo because he is so c***y, I mean, LOOK AT THOSE MOVEEES!

Starr2

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rawrawdinosawr » September 6, 2013 5:14am | Report
My favourite god is Loki ^^, I've been playing him until my first days of smite. I've always loved stealthy characters, and loki is pretty much the only one in Smite. He's probably the best ganker, a really good jungler, and right now it's really easy to just farm up and carry in solo lane ^^
My favourite game resulted in a loss, but it was amazing nevertheless. It was about 2 months ago, my whole team was really bitter and ended up leaving, so it was me, and a really underleveled bacchus. I pretty much held the enemy team back for 15 minutes alone, they were pressuring all my phoenixes while I was decoying to clear waves, juking, killing people, trying my best to defend the base and perhaps push midlane down alone, it didn't work out like I wanted, but I ended up 18/2/1 and had great fun :)

rawrawdinosawr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 6, 2013 5:16am | Report
My favorite god is Hades. He is Annoying to kill as a tank. AND more deadly as an AD. :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zachaos » September 6, 2013 5:17am | Report
Ao kuang, because.. Tornadoes are op yo.

Zachaos

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 16 25 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }