Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 25 >>
Forum
Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 6 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 6, 2013 9:33am | Report
My favorite god was, and will always be, Sobek. He is a GODAMN CROC. Who doesn't like crocs?!

His kit is the definition of trolling. You thought you escape? lol nope, Charge Prey. Trying to kill my carry? Tail Whip and GTFO. So now you're low health and wanna heal? sorry bro, Sickening Strike. NOW I CAN REGEN ALL MY MANA AND KILL YOU. Lurking In The Waters.

I joined the game because of Sobek. If it wasn't him, I may not even be in here.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » September 6, 2013 9:41am | Report
Thor, because all his moves i recognized from the movie. And Thor is just an overall badass >:D
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 6, 2013 9:47am | Report
Neith, because she's so ******* sexy, she's versitaile in her meta roles, her ult is awesome, she's the definition of power creeping, and did I mention she's sexy?

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Winmode » September 6, 2013 10:27am | Report
My favourite god is fenrir because of his great looks, skills and i love using my build on him.

Winmode

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ajsp3 » September 6, 2013 11:03am | Report
My favorite god is Ra. I just find him very amusing to play and he's really strong when played properly.

AjSP

ajsp3

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EpicGuideBro » September 6, 2013 11:10am | Report
My favourite god is Anhur! I really like his spells! He can stun ,slow,jump,cc immunity, hard dmg and ofc his an adc!Love playing with Anhur and i want to get the legendary skin for him!

EpicGuideBro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rash_od » September 6, 2013 11:23am | Report
My favorite god is Zeus, I had a hard time finding a god that was good for me, but the second I tried Zeus I knew he was my favorite, I just love how he can change the tide of a battle so quickly, his burst damage is just mind-blowing. It's crazy what you can do with a god like Zeus, killing enemies has never been as fun as killing them with Zeus, and that is the reason why Zeus is my favorite god

rash_od

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Godismannen » September 6, 2013 11:27am | Report
My favorite is Kali, because of the things she can do with those extra hands!

Godismannen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aexion » September 6, 2013 11:29am | Report
I don't really have a "favorite" god since there are so many extremely fun ones to play, but if I had to choose one I like and think others would really enjoy would be Sobek. He has a very complete feeling with all his abilities and stats and hes a good first hero to get comfortable with cause you can never have enough people playing tanks!!! you guys are awesome thanks for creating this masterpiece!!!

Aexion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kapez » September 6, 2013 11:41am | Report
My favourite god is Zeus! Amazing burst mage with incredible stun, little squishy but has an awesome look! Swag! xD

kapez

<< 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 25 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }