Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Season 10 Guide Contest Winners!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Season 10 Guide Contest Winners! 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » March 27, 2023 1:17am | Report

It's finally time to announce the winners of the SMITEFire Season 10 Guide Contest! Our judges have reviewed all the eligible guides and we're excited to reveal the worthy winners! *drum roll* 😊

Note: Due to the reduced number of quality entries this year, some categories might have a reduced number of build winners. Special thanks to everyone who participated this season!

Assassin!
Judge: DiscoFerry

Full Guide

<Master Assassin>
How to play Cliodhna (Masters Jungler)
Author: archiebaker

If you're looking to learn how to effectively play Cliodhna in the jungle, then archiebaker's brand new guide is exactly what you need! Find out multiple builds to pick from, information on common threats and synergies you might encounter in your matches, and also tips and tricks on abilities, jungling and many more!

Builds:

Guardian!
Judge: Branmuffin17

Full Guide

<Master Guardian>
Khepri: Supporting With The Walking Hug Bug!
Author: Kamouh

Kamouh's guide continues to be one of the best educational resources available for Khepri. The guide goes over the essentials you need to know whenever you're playing with the Hug Bug. Try out the various builds listed by the author and also check out their tips. Make sure to post a comment and let Kamouh know what you think of their guide!

Builds:

Hunter!
Judge: xmysterionz

Full Guide

<Master Hunter>
Big Cat Smashes! A Guide for Conquest ADCs
Author: DiusAeri

DiusAeri has recently joined our community and they've already managed to impress us by creating a solid guide for Anhur! A lot of time and effort has been put into figuring out the best builds and explaining why they're strong, and how to adapt based on enemy matchups. Give it a good read and let the author know what you think of their first ever SMITEFire guide!

Builds:

Mage!
Judge: Kriega1

Full Guide

<Master Mage>
Those who oppose me shall be swept aside! Year 10 - Season of Monsters
Author: TangoDownY3k

It's a good day to be a Joust main! TangoDownY3k's guide for He Bo has been specifically crafted for Joust gameplay. Find example builds, in-depth information about abilities, game stages and even tips and tricks to keep in mind, and increase your odds of victory when playing Joust! The guide looks clean, making it easy and quick to read even though it's a lengthy guide. Don't miss out!

Builds:

Warrior!
Judge: Big Damage

Full Guide

<Master Warrior>
Hero of Babylon - Gilgamesh Support Build
Author: TranquillizeMe

TranquillizeMe secures their first guide contest win for their in-depth Gilgamesh guide! Aesthetically pleasing and well-written, this guide is the best resource for anyone looking to improve their Gilgamesh knowledge and skills. Definitely a must read!

Builds:

We would like to thank everyone for participating and for creating wonderful content! Please let us know if you have feedback regarding our guide contests and we will do our best to improve our future ones for your best experience. Have a great Year 10! 😁
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kamouh » March 28, 2023 1:46am | Report
yayyy (>^-^)>

*happy hug bug noises*

congratz to all the winners! <(^-^<)

Kamouh
<Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 28, 2023 3:54am | Report
Congratulations to all winners

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 28, 2023 9:30am | Report
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who participated. We appreciate the contributions to the site!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiusAeri » March 28, 2023 9:55am | Report
I am really happy. My first guide here on the site, I intend to keep it updated. Soon I will start working on other guides, always for ADCs. Thank you all.

DiusAeri
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TangoDownY3k » March 28, 2023 10:36am | Report
Thanks so much! Much love to this community :)

Congrats to everyone who won and all those who participated!

TangoDownY3k
<Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Emsa » March 29, 2023 5:58pm | Report
Man I thought I had a chance with my Ra guide haha, congrats to those who won though!

Emsa

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » March 30, 2023 2:58am | Report
Emsa wrote:

Man I thought I had a chance with my Ra guide haha, congrats to those who won though!

Hey!

Looks like you were supposed to be one of the winners but there's been a little miscommunication. I've updated the announcement and you'll be contacted shorty about your reward. Sorry for the confusion! 😁

Thank you for creating guides and for being part of our community!
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }