Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SF Update - Purchase Order Notes & Threats

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SF Update - Purchase Order Notes & Threats 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » April 17, 2018 12:51pm | Report

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » April 17, 2018 3:40pm | Report
Tlaloc1050 wrote:
should we still add an items chapter now that we have a convenient PO notes feature??
You're free to use these features however you wish, of course, but personally I would keep purchase order notes short if possible, focusing mainly on explaining situational choices within specific purchase orders. For example, say you have a guide for a Warrior with a purchase order containing Breastplate of Valor & Pestilence (i.e. the first Physical and Magical Protection items I could think of while making up this example :D). Your note could then clarify that the first should be bought when laning against a physical damage dealer and the second should be bought when laning against a magical damage dealer.

In my eyes, this does not fully replace the items chapters in the guide (which would contain a more in-depth explanation as to why those two items are better choices than other Physical and Magical Protection items), but again, it's entirely up to you :)

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IceColdPappsi » April 18, 2018 5:55pm | Report
Ayo, I won't be touching the mage project for a while. Love the update tho.

IceColdPappsi
<Master Wizard>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 23, 2018 1:01am | Report
Could we also get notes on abilities as well? :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » April 23, 2018 1:38am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

You're free to use these features however you wish, of course, but personally I would keep purchase order notes short if possible, focusing mainly on explaining situational choices within specific purchase orders. For example, say you have a guide for a Warrior with a purchase order containing Breastplate of Valor & Pestilence (i.e. the first Physical and Magical Protection items I could think of while making up this example :D). Your note could then clarify that the first should be bought when laning against a physical damage dealer and the second should be bought when laning against a magical damage dealer.

In my eyes, this does not fully replace the items chapters in the guide (which would contain a more in-depth explanation as to why those two items are better choices than other Physical and Magical Protection items), but again, it's entirely up to you :)

Tanks!

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » April 23, 2018 8:59am | Report

Could we also get notes on abilities as well? :)

Sure! I'll make a note :)

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }