Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SF Update - Purchase Order Notes & Threats

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SF Update - Purchase Order Notes & Threats 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » April 17, 2018 12:51pm | Report

SkyPirateShini

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wayne3100 » April 17, 2018 3:40pm | Report
Tlaloc1050 wrote:
should we still add an items chapter now that we have a convenient PO notes feature??
You're free to use these features however you wish, of course, but personally I would keep purchase order notes short if possible, focusing mainly on explaining situational choices within specific purchase orders. For example, say you have a guide for a Warrior with a purchase order containing Breastplate of Valor & Pestilence (i.e. the first Physical and Magical Protection items I could think of while making up this example :D). Your note could then clarify that the first should be bought when laning against a physical damage dealer and the second should be bought when laning against a magical damage dealer.

In my eyes, this does not fully replace the items chapters in the guide (which would contain a more in-depth explanation as to why those two items are better choices than other Physical and Magical Protection items), but again, it's entirely up to you :)

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Community Manager>

Prominent (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by IceColdPappsi » April 18, 2018 5:55pm | Report
Ayo, I won't be touching the mage project for a while. Love the update tho.

IceColdPappsi
<Bodyguard>

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 23, 2018 1:01am | Report
Could we also get notes on abilities as well? :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » April 23, 2018 1:38am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

You're free to use these features however you wish, of course, but personally I would keep purchase order notes short if possible, focusing mainly on explaining situational choices within specific purchase orders. For example, say you have a guide for a Warrior with a purchase order containing Breastplate of Valor & Pestilence (i.e. the first Physical and Magical Protection items I could think of while making up this example :D). Your note could then clarify that the first should be bought when laning against a physical damage dealer and the second should be bought when laning against a magical damage dealer.

In my eyes, this does not fully replace the items chapters in the guide (which would contain a more in-depth explanation as to why those two items are better choices than other Physical and Magical Protection items), but again, it's entirely up to you :)

Tanks!

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » April 23, 2018 8:59am | Report

Could we also get notes on abilities as well? :)

Sure! I'll make a note :)

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (55)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!