Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SF Update - Additional Visual Updates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SF Update - Additional Visual Updates 37 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » December 13, 2018 7:24am | Report
midwayrhyme wrote:

site looks good, but I believe there is a bug because when trying to click on the discussion tab when looking in guides doesn't appear to work

Another minor bug is the others site of Smitefire like mobafire, in the header.

EDIT: Fixed

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » December 13, 2018 7:24am | Report
We'll see what we can do to draw the eye to the builds dropdown - We were hoping since you can now see the build titles that would help them stand out.

I'm also not able to replicate the bug Midway, if you could link me the guide with the discussion you cannot access and like Boogie said are you on PC or mobile, and what browser are you using?

The team is really happy you guys are happy with the changes overall, thank you for your comments! :)

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by midwayrhyme » December 13, 2018 7:44am | Report
I'm on mobile tried in a couple if different guides the more guides tab works but the discussion tabs don't. I also tried in desktop view and with and without wifi. I also tried using chrome instead of internet but no luck still on any guides to get into discussion tab

midwayrhyme

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » December 13, 2018 8:05am | Report
I'm also on mobile and couldn't reproduce your issue. Make sure you have an internet connection.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » December 13, 2018 8:21am | Report
This seems to be a caching issue, will work on fixing it or it may fix itself for you before we can we clear caches for everyone

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by midwayrhyme » December 13, 2018 8:28am | Report
I think that you might be right Mowen. I cleared all my caches and restarted phone and tried again and seems to be working now, with or without wifi

midwayrhyme

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » December 13, 2018 8:50am | Report
Now that I've actually had time to look around, I feel like the text on discussion pages might be a bit too small. It's still readable but maybe a small font size increase wouldn't hurt. Course it could also be my kinda bad eyes.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » December 13, 2018 9:32am | Report
Also I forgot to say: Maybe is just me or my computer, but I'm thinking this reader is too big

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 13, 2018 12:25pm | Report
Another issue...since I'm looking into updating my Items guide, using that as an example: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/an-in-depth-discussion-on-item-choices-s5-patch-5-22-14522

Quick access to chapters on the right is very nice...but it looks like it only shows up to 5 chapters. The rest of the chapters are not shown, and when you click on one of these links, it doesn't scroll or anything else. Just still shows the first 5. That makes it less functional depending on the depth and # of chapters of a guide.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » December 13, 2018 1:21pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Another issue...since I'm looking into updating my Items guide, using that as an example: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/an-in-depth-discussion-on-item-choices-s5-patch-5-22-14522

Quick access to chapters on the right is very nice...but it looks like it only shows up to 5 chapters. The rest of the chapters are not shown, and when you click on one of these links, it doesn't scroll or anything else. Just still shows the first 5. That makes it less functional depending on the depth and # of chapters of a guide.

On my screen, the list of 5 chapters has a scroll on the left hand side where you can scroll down to view the other chapters.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }