Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SF Update - Additional Visual Updates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SF Update - Additional Visual Updates 37 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 22, 2019 5:36pm | Report
Just another suggestion, add the notes from the build thing to the skill levelling up. Have it to the right of "[X God] Skill Order".

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 22, 2019 7:00pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

ALSO...one more request. Can we get a notes function for the skill leveling order as well?

Kriega1 wrote:

Just another suggestion, add the notes from the build thing to the skill levelling up. Have it to the right of "[X God] Skill Order".

ECHO! (Echo echo echo echo)
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 22, 2019 7:08pm | Report
I think I forgot or completely missed that. But it's a good thing anyway because im not the only one requesting it.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » January 23, 2019 9:11am | Report
Quick response to some of the points mentioned here (since I just realised I wrote them all down but didn't respond to them as well, oops):
  1. Notes on leveling order - Agreed. Will ask for this.
  2. Displaying stats - I've asked for this before, but am not sure whether we'd do much beyond just displaying these stats if we were to add them. Will have to ask about the possibilities in that regards. Considering Zero's feedback, would it be fair to say this addition holds little value without them also being used in builds/guides, or would certain stats (e.g. attack progression) be valuable regardless?

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 23, 2019 11:18am | Report
Attack progression is especially useful for explaining why crit is horrible on some characters.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 23, 2019 12:29pm | Report
Agree with zero on basic stats (like starting MS, HP5/MP5, etc., etc.) are generally not very functional, at least without much more complex comparison functions between gods and whatnot.

But I do maintain, as Kriega has, that attack progression is absolutely useful. Knowing if they've got quick progression, slow progression, no progression, if one of the attacks is a cleave, etc. is very, very useful depending on the circumstance, as it's a huge determination factor for item builds.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 23, 2019 12:47pm | Report
Also for each god page add a link to the Smite.gamepedia page for that god so u can see their buff/nerfs over time, their base stats, and extra details on some abilities.

Oh and don't forget the suggestion for the build pages selection (it was a tag like "Select build page") Because some people might not be aware that the build page name can be selected to give a list of other build pages.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }