Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

3.19 PTS Patch Notes | Terror of the Night | October 5th

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 3.19 PTS Patch Notes | Terror of the Night | October 5th 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » October 10, 2016 10:39am | Report
New God: Camazotz, Deadly God of Bats

You can now find Camazotz in the Guide Builder!

Passive: Essence Drinker

Camazotz has a passive Vampirism bonus (+5% Lifesteal and Healing). Also, anytime a God dies they leave behind a pool of their essence in the spot they were slain. Camazotz may stand inside these pools to drink the essence, replenishing his health and mana (+2% Health and Mana per drink). If Camazotz is out of combat he drinks faster.

Screech

Camazotz screeches loudly and launches a sound wave that pierces through minions and deals (90/135/180/225/270 + 70% of your Physical Power) damage. If the screech hits an enemy god, the sound wave will echo. If Camazotz is hit by an echo, he gains vision of the God that was hit by screech for the next 15s and gains bonus Physical Power (20/25/30/35/40) for the duration. Cost : 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 15s.

Vampire Bats

Camazotz commands a swarm of bats to fly out and attack a single target, damaging (100/180/260/340/420 + 130% of your Physical Power) and slowing them by 30% and then carrying back a heal. If the target was a jungle buff monster they will be marked and Camazotz will receive a heal as well as a stackable Vampirism buff that lasts 210s. Marked monsters will not provide Camazotz with another stack of Vampirism. Vampirism Stack : +3% Lifesteal and Healing, stacking 3 times. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 10s.

Devour

Camazotz Leaps forward a short distance dealing damage (80,140,200,260,320 +75% of your Physical Power) on impact and healing himself (15/25/35/45/55 + 25% of your Physical Power) per enemy hit. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 15s.

Bat Out of Hell

Camazotz flies into the air, becoming CC immune for the next 3s. While flying, he may swoop forward to deal (140/180/220/260/300 + 20% of your Physical Power) damage. He may do this up to 3 times, landing on the 3rd time. Hitting more than one enemy God in a single swoop will deal increased (+10%) damage per god. Cost: 100. Cooldown: 90s.

Penumbra Camazotz

New God Skins

Gemini Agni

Scarlet Dangerfield Neith

Celestial Isis

Plague-Bearer Izanami

Wolfman Fenrir

Feline Fashion Awilix

Neith Mastery Skins

Izanami Mastery Skins

New Emotes

Agni Dance Emote

Achievements

Zhong Kui

What's in the Bag?

As Zhong Kui, use expose evil and exorcism to fully stack your passive.

Book of Demons

As Zhong Kui, stun three or more enemy gods with book of demons.

Kali

Bounty Hunter

As Kali, kill five gods in one match that are marked for death by your passive.

You Thought You Had Me?

As Kali, get two kills in a single match while using destruction when youre under 10% health.

Cabrakan

TREMORS!

As Cabrakan, keep an enemy stuck in a single tremor for six seconds.

Shield Smash!

As Cabrakan, get max stacks on your shield and stun an enemy god with it.

Ne Zha

Watch This

Added back Ne Zha's "Watch This" achievement which went missing.

Oddysey 2017
  • New content being added:
    • Gemini Agni
    • Scarlet Dangerfield Neith
    • Celestial Isis
    • Plague-bearer Izanami

Halloween Arena
  • Decorated Arena to set the mood for Halloween
    • Scary Potion
      • The Scary Potion makes a return this year with a brand new formula.

Miscellaneous
  • Fixed an issue where players on low setting would not see the screen turn grey once they died.
  • Fixed an issue where the Chinese Recall skin had a green glow when backing in base.

Item Changes

Gem of Isolation
"Gem of Isolation is a luxury item that gives a strong slowing effect. However, for its cost, it didn't provide enough of a punch for mages to choose it over purely damaging options. We have bumped the Magical Power up to help it better compete with more popular items."
  • Increased Magical Power from 7090.

ritual dagger Ritual Dagger
"Ritual Dagger should be a versatile item that could fit into many builds. Reducing the cost will give players more chances to utilize this item. To fit the cheaper cost, it is losing some attack speed."
  • Reduced cost from 20001850.
  • Reduced from 20% attack speed10% attack speed.

Runeforged Hammer
"At 2400 gold, Runeforged Hammer was hard to fit into a build even when you could get a log of use out of the Aura. At 400 gold less (and with a stronger passive) players who either have strong slows on their gods or want to build it with items like Frostbound Hammer, will have a lot more room to do so."
  • Reduced cost from 24002000.
  • Reduced Physical Power from 4030. *
  • Increased aura from 10%15%.
*We are reducing the power of this item due to both the cost decrease but also the extra strength we are putting into the passive Aura.

Tower Shield
"Shield of Regrowth and Shifter's Shield are both strong hybrid items*. While we feel like these items are in a good place, players are struggling to justify building into this item tree due to the inefficiency of Tower Shield. We are adjusting the strength of this Tier 2 to help players invest into this tree."
  • Increased Physical Protection from 1020.
*Items that provide both offensive and defensive stats

God Changes

Chaac

"Chaac's receiving a mixture of Quality of Life adjustments, fixes, and changes to how his abilities work, all aimed at making him more consistent and freeing up his utility when it comes to using his Ultimate. Torrent will no longer occasionally miss targets it should have connected with and has had its interaction with cripple changed. Storm Call is also seeing its interaction with Thunder Strike removed in favor of getting a power boost. The interaction with Thunder Strike was often difficult to set up and removed Chaac's strong ability to initiate with Torrent of zone with Rain Dance."

Torrent
  • Chaac can now use this ability while crippled, but only if no axe is deployed.
  • Adjusted the tech of this ability to allow it to always hit enemies who are in the range of the spin.*
*Previously, depending on how Chaac and the enemies moved, this ability wouldn't always connect

Storm Call
  • Removed the conditional bonus damage and knockup when picking up the axe on activation. Storm Call no longer interacts with a deployed axe.
  • Base Damage Increased from 200/250/300/350/400250/300/350/400/450.
  • Physical Power Scaling Increased from 100%120%.

Medusa

"Medusa is receiving a mana reduction on Acid Spray and Lacerate to better assist her ability to harass enemies, especially in the early game."

Acid Spray
  • Mana cost reduced from 70/75/80/85/9060/65/70/75/80.

Lacerate
  • Mana cost reduced from 8570 at all ranks.

Scylla

"Crush is receiving an increase in power while also becoming more expensive to cast. Our goal with this is to make sure Scylla still maintains her late game mage status, but not at the cost of her early game being too weak to get there. Scylla will be more potent overall to help balance her early game and late game differences. She will still need to play carefully though as she is more prone to running out of mana if she isn't using this ability in smart situations. Sentinel is also see a similar adjustment to Chaac's Torrent, allowing players to cast it but not teleport with it while crippled"

Sentinel
  • Scylla can now deploy Sentinel while crippled, but she still cannot use the leap portion of Sentinel while crippled.

Crush
  • Increased Mana cost from 60/65/70/75/8070/75/80/85/90.
  • Increased Damage from 90/145/200/255/31090/150/210/270/330.
  • Increased Magical Power Scaling from 80%100%.

Updates From PTS Patch:

"After data gathered from PTS we are adjusting where the power sits on Crush. We are increasing the base damage at low ranks while lowering the scaling buff to better fit with our initial goal of helping Scylla reach late game."

Crush
  • Increased Damage from 90/150/210/270/330100/155/210/265/320.
  • Increased Magical Power Scaling from 100%90%.

Susano

"We have been watching Susano closely since his last round of balance changes as well as the feedback surrounding him. While we feel like he has fallen into a balanced state (in both competitive and casual play) we understand his mobility, damage output, and control have been a frustration to play against. Our goal, as with any god, is to make sure gods are both fun and balanced to play as but also play against. Susano is seeing a good amount of his damage moved around to different points of his kit while also allowing for more counterplay. Storm Kata has a slight wind up on the first slash; the damage from this ability is now spread out over all three parts of the ability.* Players should now be able to respond better to Storm Kata and receive less damage if Susano chooses to flee a fight instead of fully committing. Additionally, Typhoon will now only knock up enemies when fully charged, removing Susano's ability to chain Crowd Control effects together without much setup time."

*Previously, only the first slash and the second circle sweep did damage. After this patch, some of the damage has been moved off the first two sweeps and placed onto the dash as well at a reduced value

Storm Kata
  • Increased pre-cast time for the first slash from 0.1s0.4s.
  • Damage from the First and Second Attack reduced from 55/90/125/160/19540/70/100/130/160.
  • The Third Attack of Storm Kata now deals 20/35/50/65/80 (+33% of your Physical Power).
  • Scaling reduced from 80%65%. *
*Old Damage: 110/180/250/320/390 (+160% of your Physical Power) for 2 hits
New Damage: 100/175/250/325/400 (+163% of your Physical Power) for 3 hits

Typhoon
  • Now only applies a knockup effect when fully charged.

* Source: the official Patch Notes

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » October 10, 2016 11:14am | Report
Gotta start guide building Camazotz I already have bunch of crazy build ideas for him.

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Technotoad64 » October 10, 2016 12:16pm | Report
overld1 wrote:

Gotta start guide building Camazotz I already have bunch of crazy build ideas for him.

Don't yet, he's really weak. Wait until he gets buffed.
#ffe699 #ffff99 #e6ff99 #ccff99 #afff99 #99ff99 #99ffb3 #99ffcc #99fff3 #99f3ff #99e6ff #99ccff
#ffcc33 #ffff33 #ccff33 #99ff33 #66ff33 #33ff33 #33ff66 #33ff99 #33ffcc #33ffff #33ccff #3399ff
#cc9900 #cccc00 #99cc00 #66cc00 #33cc00 #00cc00 #00cc33 #00cc66 #00cc99 #00cccc #0099cc #0066cc
#664d00 #666600 #4d6600 #336600 #1a6600 #006600 #00661a #006633 #00664d #006666 #004d66 #003366

Technotoad64
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » October 10, 2016 12:33pm | Report

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » October 10, 2016 12:46pm | Report
They should at least buff Devour and Bat Out of Hell cause those two abilities are under performing.

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » October 10, 2016 12:49pm | Report
His passive and his other abilities are really stupid. God Vampire Bats are stupid.

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 10, 2016 1:10pm | Report
My god that tooltip for Vampire Bats is looooooong. Maybe HR thinks that more words = more powerful, and that it balances the in-game function.

As for all of the other adjustments...well...
  • Runeforged Hammer seems functional now, at least for teamfights and whatnot...good price drop.
  • I have NO clue what they're doing with Susano, holy hell he seems like he'll be weak now.
  • Looking to help Scylla with her early game? Here's how it SHOULD have read: Increased Damage from 90/145/200/255/310 → 110/160/210/260/310. Magical Power Scaling STAYS THE SAME.[/indent]
  • Happy about the decreased mana cost for Medusa. Makes my Medusa Conquest ADC build feel good since I don't suggest Trans.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » October 10, 2016 1:41pm | Report
WHAT?
sorry, but 100/180/260/340/420 + 130% of your Physical Power on his Vampire Bats is not weak at all.

plus, tank Camazotz is cancerous. af. you haven't seen tank Vlad's rise in LoL, so you won't understand it, but it's cancerous. so cancerous. basically, he's going to be this unkillable version of Thanatos, a counterjungling monster with early aggression and teamfight potential because of his ability to stick around in a teamfight for a long time.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 10, 2016 1:51pm | Report
I'm telling you, Ducks, his Vampire Bats are OP because of the tooltip length. Just absolutely destroys the illiterate.

I actually have no direct comment on the Zotz. Haven't touched PTS at all. But yeah, looks like he has a ton of lifesteal things going on.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » October 10, 2016 2:02pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I'm telling you, Ducks, his Vampire Bats are OP because of the tooltip length. Just absolutely destroys the illiterate.

I actually have no direct comment on the Zotz. Haven't touched PTS at all. But yeah, looks like he has a ton of lifesteal things going on.

LOL

what is that tooltip length? am i supposed to understand something except that it's an overpowered version of thanatos's scythe?

anyways, basically, Vladimir in LoL was a vampire mage that went around with the concept of lifesteal. what basically happened is they reworked him and made him a bit more tanky. he turned into an unkillable tanky self heal machine, while only possessing a slow as his only CC tool. it was insane, he became the best champion in the entire 100+ cast of champions from LoL.

And, Camazotz also has access to super powerful tank items such as Void Shield and has much more sustain then vlad. this is going to be horrific, trust me.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }