Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help with Hercules!! I am so noob with him

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Help with Hercules!! I am so noob with him 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iGodOfFight » July 28, 2014 6:11am | Report
Hello everyone,

So... I want to be good with at least one charcter of every role.

So I got Loki on the Assassin
Rama on the Hunter
And so on...

Now I need warrior, I tried Vamana and I was suck with him, now I tried hercules and I suck with him to.
Really suck, have no idea how to engage enemies, how to kill someone on 1v1. I feel so bad with him.

I wonder if anyone have any tips for him? build will be great to.

It's just that I am getting killed so easily, specially against ranged enemy.

I really need some help.
Please, anyone can help me?

iGodOfFight

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 28, 2014 6:44am | Report
You do know that there are guides on this side, don't you? I mean, with all of those threads you have created recently about tips and help regarding your new gods, I doubt you have read the guides for them...

Anyhow, max Driving Strike first, Mitigate Wounds second and eartbreaker last. Put a point in your ult whenever possible.

With Hercules you should try to pull them to you with Earthbreaker and then push them with Driving Strike right as they come down.

Never push away someone your team is chasing with Driving Strike, and don't use either Driving Strike not Earthbreaker on people Ares ults, for example.

In lane, when you farm, pull the archers with Earthbreaker and then Driving Strike them all.

If you haven't landed either Earthbreaker or Driving Strike, disengage, unless you have a team with you. Hercules relies on his combos. If you land the combo successfully, you can ult after you have stunned the enemy or juts poke them with auto attacks. Once they get out of your auto attack range, don't chase, unless you know for sure you can get to them.

Don't think you are invincible with Mitigate Wounds. Know if the enemies have healing reduction, and until you have fully maxed it, it won't compensate for all the damage you have taken during those 4 seconds.

Starting with Death's Toll and Hand of the Gods rank 2 is pretty standard, but you can skip HoG and get something else.

Herc has to have protections, CDR, power and penetration. Health usually comes along with protections.

Warrior Tabi and Jotunn's Wrath are core items. Hide of the Urchin is also highly recommended.

For physical defense, Mystical Mail, Sovereignty, and Void Shield are the usuals. Runeforged Hammer could also work if you are facing a lot of physical enemies.

For magical protection, Ancile is amazing, but also Bulwark of Hope, Pestilence, Stone of Gaia are great. Spirit Robe is also good.

There is also magi's blessing which is situational but really useful.

For offensive items, Shifter's Shield is standard, Heartseeker if you're ahead, Transcendence if you want raw power, Titan's Bane for penetration, Brawler's Beat Stick for the pen + healing reduction, Hydra's Lament if you really have nothing better to do.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iGodOfFight » July 28, 2014 10:51am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

You do know that there are guides on this side, don't you? I mean, with all of those threads you have created recently about tips and help regarding your new gods, I doubt you have read the guides for them...

Anyhow, max Driving Strike first, Mitigate Wounds second and eartbreaker last. Put a point in your ult whenever possible.

With Hercules you should try to pull them to you with Earthbreaker and then push them with Driving Strike right as they come down.

Never push away someone your team is chasing with Driving Strike, and don't use either Driving Strike not Earthbreaker on people Ares ults, for example.

In lane, when you farm, pull the archers with Earthbreaker and then Driving Strike them all.

If you haven't landed either Earthbreaker or Driving Strike, disengage, unless you have a team with you. Hercules relies on his combos. If you land the combo successfully, you can ult after you have stunned the enemy or juts poke them with auto attacks. Once they get out of your auto attack range, don't chase, unless you know for sure you can get to them.

Don't think you are invincible with Mitigate Wounds. Know if the enemies have healing reduction, and until you have fully maxed it, it won't compensate for all the damage you have taken during those 4 seconds.

Starting with Death's Toll and Hand of the Gods rank 2 is pretty standard, but you can skip HoG and get something else.

Herc has to have protections, CDR, power and penetration. Health usually comes along with protections.

Warrior Tabi and Jotunn's Wrath are core items. Hide of the Urchin is also highly recommended.

For physical defense, Mystical Mail, Sovereignty, and Void Shield are the usuals. Runeforged Hammer could also work if you are facing a lot of physical enemies.

For magical protection, Ancile is amazing, but also Bulwark of Hope, Pestilence, Stone of Gaia are great. Spirit Robe is also good.

There is also magi's blessing which is situational but really useful.

For offensive items, Shifter's Shield is standard, Heartseeker if you're ahead, Transcendence if you want raw power, Titan's Bane for penetration, Brawler's Beat Stick for the pen + healing reduction, Hydra's Lament if you really have nothing better to do.

Thank you!
And yes, I know that there is guides in the site to, but most of them are not up to date and some of them really not understandable.

iGodOfFight

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }