Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

To Fatalis on Medusa or to Not

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » To Fatalis on Medusa or to Not 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » July 7, 2017 10:26pm | Report
Personally, I really like Hastened Fatalis on Medusa. Especially when I'm shooting something while moving sideways, it makes me feel really fast. What about you?

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 7, 2017 11:17pm | Report
Ummm... My guide.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » July 8, 2017 12:18am | Report
Right, I forgot. Lol. Are there any hunters who you shouldn't build fatalis on?

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 8, 2017 1:13am | Report
probably only Neith won't like the pick up that much because of being more of an ability based hunter

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 8, 2017 1:17am | Report
Some will argue that Fatalis is not necessary for any hunter. Some of those hate the idea of Fatalis and that it brings in a gameplay effect that "allows n00bs" an easier time. Others are purists of a type and think that if you're good enough, you shouldn't need it. Finally, some just feel it cuts too much into certain stats that they feel are more critical to overall effectiveness.

I'm of the type, generally, that if it's an available tool and it works for your gameplay style, more power to you. HR having some gods being OP/S-Tier doesn't stop people from playing it, and good items are the same. I won't deny that I'm happy Golden Bow is no longer available, though.

That said, I think there are some it works better for than others...and it also depends how you're building. Like, with Artemis in the recent comments, I think it can work quite well, because it gives her added move speed to help with her lack of a leap/dash, and she's a great boxer to begin, due to her steroid...but I wouldn't build it if I was building multiple other attack speed items, as it would overcap. I think it's less helpful for gods that don't have a steroid, and particularly those that are way more ability reliant. Best example is Neith. But even then, it CAN be effective, particularly in a unicorn build with Qin's Sais, as Fatalis carries a lot of attack speed to get more passive effect off.

One big point right now is that when an enemy ADC builds it, it can put you at a disadvantage if you don't also build it. It's more complex than that of course, but it's something to think about.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 8, 2017 3:59am | Report
I probably wouldn't get Hastened Fatalis on Neith, Cupid and Chiron. Though strangely, I still see it as an ok item on Skadi since you build alot of power/pen based items with a little attack speed and Hastened Fatalis helps with that and for chasing with Skadi's movement speed.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 8, 2017 10:22am | Report
newbiemj likes Hastened Fatalis on Skadi too. I see functional use on Cupid as a late-game item if doing a crit build...not optimal, but functional. His 30% attack speed buff at level 5 of Flutter isn't bad at all.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 8, 2017 1:07pm | Report
All hunters are good with Fatalis IMO. Even Neith, as long as you go crit or qins build ofc.

And building ability based is so bad lategame, qins or crit will always out DPS an ability build. Yes you have good burst with an ability build but abilities can be juked.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » July 8, 2017 5:10pm | Report
Thanks! I find myself only building fatalis on a few hunters. Anyway, imagine golden bow cern

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 8, 2017 6:15pm | Report
No. Bad Tlaloc!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }