Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 36 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 31, 2015 1:03pm | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

I honestly don't think that most of the time kill stealing really matters is if you kill steal from an xbalanque. Other than that usually it's enough just to have the enemy person falling behind. Even if it's a support it just means they are going to be able to get tanky faster which is a great thing as if he can stay in the middle of the fight for longer meaning your entire team stays alive longer. And this is coming from an adc main so it's not like I'm some greedy support saying this cause I have seen that before.

I agree I did see this in LoL sometimes (only against bots though) and in dota ones but I have seen vids of ranked play where the supports got the kills (not talking about the lion only here) even when their carry was helping. And they didn't ***** about it because removing a player can be huge in dota.

Greenevers wrote:

Still no penta...

I feel your pain and that's for the quadra too

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » April 20, 2015 9:09pm | Report
I was playing a Short-hand 3v3 Conquest map with
Quoted:
Anhur
and some other person, Ra I think. Couldn't quite remember, even though I looked up my player stats. Oh well.

In the MOTD, and I said to the members of the lobby that I rarely play Conquest, not to mention a total noob to roles (Mainly an Assault person). They just went "****".

Originally I wanted to pick Hades for this Conquest MOTD map, considering that Hades could be a dmg person and a pretty good tank, but with the recent fails I had had with this guy, my gut was not just feeling it atm. Then I chose Ymir. Anhur was like "stupid". I replied with "?". Then he replied with "Hades builds more dmg than ymir does." Which I can't propose that that isn't true, but a little defense can't hurt right?

In the MOTD, I was helping these same people to get buffs, anhur dies twice, then my right tower, in which I was suppose to defend lost (the reason being that I was helping this other mage get out of trouble).
THEN Anhur has the Audacity, THE AUDACITY, to say "Stupid Picking Ymir". LIKE YOU HAVE ROOM TO TALK, YOU COULDN'T EVEN SURVIVE 2 BATTLES OVER HUN BATZ OR SOME ASSASIN. And it was like Early game too.

However, mid-game was a trumph card for me. The enemies were at the fire giant, being the only person left on the team that has survived, and with Blink and HOG, I stole the Fire Giant Kill right before they nabbed it away from me.

As a result, we won that game, and despite not getting many kills (3-3-2, but tanks weren't meant to get kills anyways), I decided to reply back "Stupid picking, huh?"

He was quiet after that.

Lesson of the day people (or TL;DR whatever you guys call it), NEVER judge a book by it's cover.

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » April 22, 2015 5:27pm | Report
Might as well leave some of my rage here also.

Earlier today I played a Joust match with my best friend, whose nickname is "Smoke"

Ok, he is a mastery level 10 Hel, so, when the God Selection Screen pops up, he chooses her. I'm like " Hey, I'll just chill and let the guy choose " The random chose Xbalanque. I was like " Sure, Xbalanque is going to hold the physical for the team ... I'll go Geb ! " So I choose Geb.

So the match was fine until I noticed that Xbalanque did not connect to the game. I was like " That used to happen to me, let's wait until 1:00 "

Well ... let's just say Xbalanques only get's back at 9:54, The KD for each team is 4-3 ( My team winning ). When he got back I told my friend " He is going to be a liability " Didn't took him 1 minute do to a 1v3, HE IS LEVEL 3 AND HE GOES AFTER EFFING LEVEL 14 GODS , WHICH WERE NU WA, NEITH AND CABRAKAN ! Insinde 3 minutes, the KD was 5-8. I was like : Why are you engaging when me and smoke are at base ? He was like : Sorry, lag.

Ok, I can understand lag until a certain amount, but to stay 20 seconds facing 3 gods when everyone said " [VSTB] I'm returning to base ! " ... Is just being pure "dumb"

Anyhow, I lost that match and I got really upset at it. That's why Hi Rez needs to make a 2v2 map, like the Joust the Two of Us, the MOTD from 04/21/15 . Nuff said !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » April 25, 2015 8:41pm | Report
So i decide I want to play some conquest. I immediately call jungle as soon as I get in. I'm about to lock when a Thor decides he wants jungle more and locks in as him. Luckily our solo was nice enough to give up his role for me.

When we get into the game the Thor pretty much instantly dies to the enemy nu wa and leaves me alone in a 2v1 when he respawns. After that he didn't get any better and every time he "Ganked" me he basically just fed the Nu Wa more and more. Despite this I still dominated in lane and destroyed the tower. Since Thor wasn't ganking mid I decided to rotate and gank him since the enemy jungle was in his lane.

THEN the "jungle" Thor decides he has the guts to call me a "F***cking NOOB" for not staying in my lane. After that I just threw a few insults at him because that wasn't the first time he had said **** about me, and I was already tired of players like him. What I said ended up shutting him up and we all reported him for harassing me (which he did before I shut him up).

Tl;dr - Im really sick of these kids who think they're the best at smite and if they fail it was someone else's fault.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » April 26, 2015 8:38pm | Report
I'm not sure how this **** is designed but the tp/elo rewardings are ****ing ridiculous. I win a game I carry at like 11 - 2 and I get 5 tp with all players all around platinum. Then this match happens with all high *** elos which includes a DC up until 15:00 minutes in the game and we actually did a pretty good job at holding them off with four people. INSTEAD OF F6'ING AT 10 LIKE ANY OTHER WEAK-MINDED INDIVIDUAL, WE LET IT GO ABOUT AND LOSE ****ING 16 TP ON MY PROMO MATCH WITH A DC AND ******ED BROKEN BELLONA LIKE NO. "ROMA INVICTA" MY *** CHEEKS.

*ahem*

Sorry guys! Probably the first time I have let "a little" anger out!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » April 26, 2015 9:49pm | Report
That moment when you only have around an hour and a half to play, and you go into a match as a god with difficult skillshots only to discover you're lagging like Hel, feed because you're going from 100 to 0 before the frame even changes and then get blamed for losing. Start another match, get forced to play ADC, feed again, question existence. Finally go into assault because you want a less serious match since you're still lagging, get f@#$ing Chronos and can't land a single basic attack or Time Rift to save your life and can't react fast enough with lag to even save yourself with Rewind.

I want a laptop with a ******* ethernet port my god .
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » April 26, 2015 11:05pm | Report
The moment when you're going crazy in a teamfight and then you realize your team all left you.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kid Meta » April 30, 2015 8:25am | Report
The times when your teammate calls you a noob for playing to enjoy the game and trying something new. Teammates that tell you they you suck or are feeding on purpose. Yet never fore warns you of a possible trap or tell you how to 'fix'/improve your build.
Silver is superior Gold or Legend. I guess you should not be so soft.

Kid Meta

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 1, 2015 8:04pm | Report
When you want to post on this thread daily.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 2, 2015 6:21am | Report
Zilby wrote:

I want a laptop with a ******* ethernet port my god .

or all new laptops are gettign wifi dependent or you haven't looked good enough because most laptops got an port for LAN

Kid Meta wrote:

The times when your teammate calls you a noob for playing to enjoy the game and trying something new.

As long as your doing this in casual I agree. if you play ranked you shouldn't come with the I play for fun sentence (which I saw in a ranked dota match that guy got told by almost everyone (both teams) to go an d play casual/pubs) because ranked is to win (that's why I always play pubs)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }