Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 35 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » March 5, 2015 11:21am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

I haven't supported in casuals in months. I'd only do it if I'm in party with the adc or something.

Yeah, party is great. I used to play with 2 players who mained adc, so it was great, but they rarely play now. Sometimes it is just a pain to support in casuals

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 6, 2015 12:27am | Report
I do when playing with friends but I ignore the adc if he starts to complain.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sourpatchgum » March 7, 2015 9:24pm | Report
Loki.
My Youtube Channel! (Nothing uploaded... Yet.)

I main the roles of Support and Solo Laner. My favorite gods are Geb, Aphrodite, Hades, Guan Yu, Ares and Osiris.

Sourpatchgum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 8, 2015 12:48am | Report
your ward don't pick him up as he has probably gone into invis meaning only sentry wards (true vision) will see him.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sourpatchgum » March 8, 2015 7:21am | Report
Devampi wrote:

your ward don't pick him up as he has probably gone into invis meaning only sentry wards (true vision) will see him.

Oh. Okay. I... Feel like an idiot, haha! I appreciate the advice.
My Youtube Channel! (Nothing uploaded... Yet.)

I main the roles of Support and Solo Laner. My favorite gods are Geb, Aphrodite, Hades, Guan Yu, Ares and Osiris.

Sourpatchgum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 24, 2015 11:13am | Report
GG

No seriously. That's what the enemy team said at the end of this match, that is there definition of a good game! When i called them out on it, they called me salty and that i should learn to play!

I love assault, but sometime you lose before the game has even started!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 26, 2015 11:15am | Report

I love assault, but sometime you lose before the game has even started!

true sometimes you start full mage or full physical.

I had a xba who was trying to 1v5 the enemy team and I was first time nemisis. I was doing better (note that our team was mages carrys and assassins and their team was fair randommed (with tanks)) and after the 3rd 1v5 from xba he starts to say that I should tank an after he died he called me a noob. then I responded with "1v5 or 2v5 isn't going to work"

he immediately proceeds with an quiet from the voice commands and then I just say "if you start *****ing I will start *****ing" at the end he types rep nemisis. In the lobby I proceeded to say why rep me xba you where the one trying to 1v1 (he starts with rep nemisis) and then I type back to xba you got 3 reports for feeding have a goodday sir (I always play moba's in pre-made nowadays so my friends reported him too).

I don;t care about how many reports I got I know I was not qualified for a valid harassment report. And he was qualified for a valid feeding report (I always report with a reason)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 30, 2015 11:09am | Report
Okay it has been a while but wow I didn't suspect to see someone whining about kill steals in a long time (and didn't suspect to see them on lvl 30 or we where on lower lvl because one of my friends).

But we had a thor who thought he could steal the jungle spot from my brother who called jungle and locked ao kuang (thor didn't call anything). the match starts and we get the first blood made by my brother and there it comes thor starts whining with a ks. I immediatly replies with Thor salty? (I should have replied with wait I'm already killstealing (I was support) from across the map :O I'm a wizard). well the game ends up with my adc friend feeding a bit. and the thor feeding a lot.

In the end he goes about our jungle newb didn't gank while our jungle had the most player damage and better stats then him (3/4 vs 1/5) then i came in with report thor for trolling with going bumba's solo and he god mad. styarted about jungle ks and then I replied only the support getting the kill can be a valid KS. then I reported him and blocked him after he said uninstal the game

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » March 30, 2015 4:59pm | Report
I honestly don't think that most of the time kill stealing really matters is if you kill steal from an xbalanque. Other than that usually it's enough just to have the enemy person falling behind. Even if it's a support it just means they are going to be able to get tanky faster which is a great thing as if he can stay in the middle of the fight for longer meaning your entire team stays alive longer. And this is coming from an adc main so it's not like I'm some greedy support saying this cause I have seen that before.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 30, 2015 5:51pm | Report
Still no penta...

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }