Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Balancing Discussion: The Real Deal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Balancing Discussion: The Real Deal 384 posts - page 24 of 39
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 23, 2014 4:20pm | Report
Reworked his Somersault rework a bit.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 23, 2014 4:27pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

As a Wukong player (rank X with diamond skin and over 1000 kills), I think I can be of some use.

First of all, bring the damage back up on The Magic Cudgel, but not to where it was before (it was very OP at first).
260 damage +50% of physical power sounds good to me.

His second ability is fine imho. Maybe bring the knockup back.

The third ability is good. It's still an amazing escape, disruption, and damage ability. If you're worried about getting hit by a knockup while using it, just use the bull form.

The last ability needs to have towers/phoenixes/minions always attack the decoy instead of Wukong, even if Wukong hits an enemy god. Maybe more damage on the actual attack itself too.

I agree with these changes, generally speaking, but I'm not sure if his Cudgel would do much good with only +20 base damage.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 23, 2014 4:29pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

well his 1 damage could be a bit higher but.

his 2 should just get the knockup back (I didn't even notice it was gone lolz)

his 3 it's fine but no knockup on eagle form sounds a bit odd in some way and in some way not.

his ult is fine but yes the decoy needs more fixes like the towers.

Okay. I can agree with this.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 23, 2014 5:33pm | Report
My post has been edited, so yeah.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 23, 2014 5:41pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I agree with these changes, generally speaking, but I'm not sure if his Cudgel would do much good with only +20 base damage.

As it is now, his Cudgel still does a hefty amount of damage, but only in early game. During mid-late game, it falls off considerably. I think better contributions from physical power would help it. Maybe 65% or 70% would be good.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 23, 2014 9:59pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

As it is now, his Cudgel still does a hefty amount of damage, but only in early game. During mid-late game, it falls off considerably. I think better contributions from physical power would help it. Maybe 65% or 70% would be good.

That would work. I think 70% is ideal.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 24, 2014 1:35am | Report
Its funny that everyone is saying Wukong sucks yet I keep seeing Wukong players dominate with him...

I don't play Wukong but I think his 1 could do more scaling.

Oh and I just in the past week realized how much damn damage the Tiger does....

Also when I was playing with Firraria and Greenevers I noticed a cheap combo....
Wukong stuns enemies with is tiger and if you play Anubis you can ult them and watch them die.

I just think his 1 needs more scaling.

I don't play wukong so I don't know anything other than the fact that everyone playing Wukong seems to do well with him in almost every match I played lately, either that or I am extremely lucky.

* Increase scaling on his 1

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 24, 2014 1:47am | Report
Yeah, I would be fine with Wukong if they just increased the damage on his 1.

Also

ICEN wrote:

I don't play wukong so I don't know anything other than the fact that everyone playing Wukong seems to do well with him in almost every match I played lately, either that or I am just playing with Firraria the Sun Wukong master a lot.

fixed that for ya.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 24, 2014 2:02am | Report
i used to play wukong a lot and what i noticed was that i really never had to use the ox at all, i recommand giving the ox more appeal over the bird since as an escape the bird was just so much better and usefull during every stage of the game. maybe letting it fly closer to the ground so people will have an easier time hitting it or letting it be vonerable to more cc.

or just having it fly a little slower but a little longer so its easier to catch up to but while not being crippled as an escape.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 24, 2014 2:41am | Report
I don't know if you've used Wukong much since they nerfed the immunities on his bird form, but I find myself using the ox as an escape almost as much as I do the bird.
If you're in a team fight or something, the ox is almost always the superior choice for escape, because you'll knock away anyone who can stop you, and you have the immunities of your bird form plus knockup immunity.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }