This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Vote received! Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message?
Hello there fellow SMITE players,
I am making this guide, because I wanted to share the build I carry with as Kali. Why the name Jungle "ADHD" Kali ? Well we are going to be building a Kali with an amazing amount of attack speed and the ability to run around her enemies like a crazy person.
I am a pretty experienced SMITE player that goes by the in-game name: RandomApple. I have been playing since the closed beta and I want to share my knowledge with you guys.
1. Pros and Cons:
- Natural lifesteal
- Natural penetration
- Target benefits (Passive)
- Hard CC
- Weak early game
- Weak basic attacks
- She's blue
2. Kali's abilities:
Marked for Death (Passive):
With your passive you can get extremely low on health, if you know you are going to kill your target as you will heal back up. Combine this with your ultimate and you have a great potential to face several gods.
Can be used as an initiation, but keep in mind that once you have used this ability Kali has no way to escape. That is why I suggest you try to keep this ability to save yourself.
This ability will be your main source of damage besides your basic attacks. You should use this to clear the jungle camps and harass gods.
As you will be building hastened fatalis I suggest you keep this to help your allies to be able to put down damage.
Only use your ult when you are about to die. Using it when going into the fight is a waste.
- This will keep your mana and health at a decent level. It also makes sure that you get the full amount of xp and gold from the jungle camps, even if your allies are around. Sell Bumba's Mask when you need 533 gold or less for a next item that will give you better stats then Bumba's Mask gives you.
- Kali relies on her basic attacks, so getting Warrior Tabi is the most benificial for her.
- This item works extremely well with Kali her hit sequence. It will increase her dps by a lot.
- Since we got that Qin's Sais and we know that Kali relies on her basic attacks, we want to make sure that you can actually hit these basic attacks. That is why we are getting Hastened Fatalis so we can stick to the enemy like glue.
- We are going for Rage as we want more attack speed, but we also need some critical chance.
Draining Blade / Asi:
- By now your Kali should have good damage. Now to carry your team, you will have to stay alive. Draining Blade will help you do this. It not only gives you the lifesteal you need, but it also gives you more attack speed and damage (Penetration). Get Draining Blade first and only get Asi after you have finished the rest of your build. It is not worth it to get asi straight away for that amount of gold
- We have got the attack speed and sustain down. Now it is time to get the real damage going. Deathbringer will do this for us as it will increase the critical strike damage by 50% and increase the critical chance.
Using the passives of Qin's Sais, Rage and Deathbringer combined with the amazing amount of attack speed that we have built, you can be very swift while putting down a lot of damage on your enemies. This makes it harder for the enemies to hit you and easier for you to stay alive.
Good luck carrying your matches and feedback would be very much appreciated.
You need to log in before commenting.
Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved