Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Steve- Ninja Tabi

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Steve- Ninja Tabi 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 1, 2016 3:26pm | Report
Daelinn wrote:

Sounds like the story of Anubis and Eset/ Janus- sad times.

Yep, and it definitely dosent help that Hou Yi has been the god that has either been picked or banned the most this season (i think), well, at least he's insanely fun...
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 1, 2016 4:35pm | Report
I miss the old trinity of adc :( ( Anhur, Apollo, Neith)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 1, 2016 4:45pm | Report
DucksRock wrote:

Depends, Throwing Dagger and Transcendence are super viable, Devourer's Gauntlet is pretty lackluster, i mean, 75 stacks, less power from transedence it could work on passive adc's, but i just dont see why would you do that when facing any other adc, i mean, lets take a look at the gods who build trans, let's take Medusa for example. she will out clear those who use devo's, unless they get there team to pick the type of support they want and will make him play like they want so he helps them with clear problems, but it's not just that, you will lose gold once the enemy adc outclears you, next, it depends on the adc. i imagine Hou Yi could demolish an Ah Muzen Cab or Artemis building that and punish them, or even freeze the lane.

Transcendence and Devourer's Gauntlet both have different pros and cons, and while currently Transcendence has a bit of an edge since it can counter the clear-heavy Throwing Dagger start meta, it's important to understand the advantages to either. The builds that contain these items always contain one other item paired with them, for Transcendence that's Asi and for Devourer's Gauntlet that's Ichaival, there's an important distinction between the two.

While Devourer's Gauntlet does contain less raw power than Transcendence (depending on your god's mana pool, Transcendence will give roughly 40 extra power), Ichaival more than makes up for that when compared with Asi. Ichaival's passive gives the user 10 additional power per stack and reduces their enemy's physical power by 10 per stack (up to 3 stacks). This equates to a 60 power difference at 3 stacks, more than the difference between Transcendence and Devourer's Gauntlet, albeit it does take some time for this to occur to its full effect. Devourer's Gauntlet also gives 10% more lifesteal at full stacks than Asi, although Asi's passive effect while unreliable can give 15% more lifesteal than that. Finally, Transcendence gives far more mana than Devourer's Gauntlet, making it better for ability users, and for those that need help lane clearing (although good mana conservation can help make this less of an issue).

So overall... which is better? Transcendence + Asi give you more mana sustain, easily accessible power for your abilities and are easier to stack. Devourer's Gauntlet + Ichaival give you a greater power difference at full stacks, and more lifesteal on average. From only analyzing this, it's easy to conclude that Transcendence is better 95% of the time. HOWEVER we've forgotten something. Transcendence + Asi is almost 700 gold more expensive than Devourer's Gauntlet + Ichaival. This means that devos users, while having a lackluster early game will be able to access their late game items earlier, and sooner achieve late game status. While not essential for gods like Medusa, this is crucial for late game carries like Artemis and Ah Muzen Cab, since reaching late game earlier means that they can be a bigger threat sooner, even if that's at the expense of some of their early game potency. Currently these gods, (and consequentially this build) aren't in the meta, but that doesn't mean that building them this way is the incorrect choice.

Finally as for double lifesteal, it's actually really viable in casual play. In competitive, people will build Brawler's Beat Stick, curse, Divine Ruin, etc and your build will become useless, but in casuals people don't know how to counter it so you can just heal all day; just thought I'd note that.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steve Abate » May 1, 2016 8:52pm | Report
@Ducks I played solo amc. And it worked hella good. My only real problem was with sol, as each time I played against one (three times) her poke out matched mine until mid game. But with amcs slow and burn damage I only lost to a Hercules that had a kali that I swear to God must've been sitting at my lane the whole game. t took about six hits to heal quarter health, and then for fun I did ninja, hastend, devo, soul eater, titans, obow. Glass machine gun. And mind you, not a single person on their team got curse that game. Casuals is where the fun is

Steve Abate

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 2, 2016 5:47am | Report
Steve Abate wrote:

@Ducks I played solo amc. And it worked hella good. My only real problem was with sol, as each time I played against one (three times) her poke out matched mine until mid game. But with amcs slow and burn damage I only lost to a Hercules that had a kali that I swear to God must've been sitting at my lane the whole game. t took about six hits to heal quarter health, and then for fun I did ninja, hastend, devo, soul eater, titans, obow. Glass machine gun. And mind you, not a single person on their team got curse that game. Casuals is where the fun is

I agree hw's fun on solo, but everyone in pc even in casuals pick hou yi. And thats really
My only problem, iil try sololane AMC again but with my luck iti'll probably be hou yi solo.
Hi!

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 2, 2016 6:09am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I miss the old trinity of adc :( ( Anhur, Apollo, Neith)

NO MORE Apollo, PLEASE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM IN BETA, S1 END AND THIS ****ING SEASON, PLS NO MORE
Hi!

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 3, 2016 3:47am | Report
I really would never pick Devourer's Gauntlet on amc anymore unless double stacking cause he really needs the extra mana trans gives. As imo he is one of the adc that is the fastest out of mana. partly because of the hives (which will get destroyed nullifying you basic attack waveclear needing you to use swarm)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 3, 2016 11:08am | Report
I've actually never had mana issues with AMC before. Maybe your hive management needs work? Idk I just play a really mana conservative playstyle
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 6, 2016 2:11pm | Report
hives have never been the problem. My excessive use of Swarm to clear waves (early-mid game) is. However last time CQ AMC was pre lvl 30 in S1 somewhere. Meanwhile in assault or any other mode it hasn't been that much of a problem (however I'm starting to dislike the stacking items, cause assault being banned and being used to not using them)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }