Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Steve- Ninja Tabi

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Steve- Ninja Tabi 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steve Abate » May 1, 2016 7:29am | Report
Let's all take a moment and talk about builds that ninjas Tabi is actually applicable for. Ever since season 2 it's fallen out of favor, but there has to be a situation and or God that ninjas tabi just works better. Maybe something like thantos build that goes blue stone ninja then frostbound huh? Let's make some builds y'all

Steve Abate

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 1, 2016 7:39am | Report
Steve Abate wrote:

Let's all take a moment and talk about builds that ninjas Tabi is actually applicable for. Ever since season 2 it's fallen out of favor, but there has to be a situation and or God that ninjas tabi just works better. Maybe something like thantos build that goes blue stone ninja then frostbound huh? Let's make some builds y'all

I usually replace Warrior Tabi with Ninja Tabi on the late game with aa based hunters like Apollo or Rama
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steve Abate » May 1, 2016 9:19am | Report
That's an excellent idea

Steve Abate

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 1, 2016 11:41am | Report
Ninja Tabi is good depending on the context, but usually I find it best in two situations.

1) Your build doesn't have room for more attack speed items. One very common hunter build is Devourer's Gauntlet -> Ninja Tabi -> Ichaival -> Deathbringer -> Malice -> wind demon. In this build, Ninja Tabi yields higher dps than Warrior Tabi since there's already a lot of inherent power to this build, but it needs more attack speed.
*I've been informed that this build is only still semi in the meta rn, but the concept behind this still stands*

2) You have some sort of item, ability, or passive that procs on every basic attack (eg: Qin's Sais, Butcher Blades, Scales of Fate). Depending on your build, if you already plan to buy a lot of attack speed items, Warrior Tabi may still be a better choice, but Ninja Tabi will help proc on hit effects more often commonly making it a superior choice.

Finally, just a note @Ducks: Apollo and Rama both have attack speed steroids ( Audacity and pick me up), so it's more often useful to buy Warrior Tabi on them since the power will have a greater impact on your DPS on average. Unless your build (like the one given above) really needs more attack speed, hunters with strong attack speed steroids are usually better off with Warrior Tabi.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steve Abate » May 1, 2016 11:52am | Report
Zilby just single handedly ended the thread.

Btw when we gonna play?

Steve Abate

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 1, 2016 11:54am | Report
Zilby wrote:

Ninja Tabi is good depending on the context, but usually I find it best in two situations.

1) Your build doesn't have room for more attack speed items. One very common hunter build is Devourer's Gauntlet -> Ninja Tabi -> Ichaival -> Deathbringer -> Malice -> wind demon. In this build, Ninja Tabi yields higher dps than Warrior Tabi since there's already a lot of inherent power to this build, but it needs more attack speed.

2) You have some sort of item, ability, or passive that procs on every basic attack (eg: Qin's Sais, Butcher Blades, Scales of Fate). Depending on your build, if you already plan to buy a lot of attack speed items, Warrior Tabi may still be a better choice, but Ninja Tabi will help proc on hit effects more often commonly making it a superior choice.

Finally, just a note @Ducks: Apollo and Rama both have attack speed steroids ( Audacity and pick me up), so it's more often useful to buy Warrior Tabi on them since the power will have a greater impact on your DPS on average. Unless your build (like the one given above) really needs more attack speed, hunters with strong attack speed steroids are usually better off with Warrior Tabi.

Zilbs. pls. you've been out of meta XD
most hunters pick Throwing Dagger up now, the devo build is completely gone and unviable.
buying ninja would still increase the dps of both, Audacity requires 10 basics to reach to it, so i would still pick up Ninja Tabi on him, as well as Rama since with my general cirt build, i usually use 3 crit items ( Rage is a much better pick now due to the price reduction on most crit hunters).
Hi!

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 1, 2016 12:16pm | Report
@Abate, you can always message me if you want to play at a given time, or if you see me online I'm almost always able to either join your party or have you join mine. I still don't play on xbox though :/

@Ducks, Audacity is weird. I agree that it's unreliable so you may still want to have Ninja Tabi, but I don't think selling Warrior Tabi late game for it is worthwhile since the amount you spend on it you could buy a potion of physical might or save up for an Elixir of Power which is better anyway. As for Rama, again if you need more attack speed in your build since you're buying 3 crit items, by all means grab Ninja Tabi, I was just noting that you have to take his attack speed steroid into account when planning your build.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steve Abate » May 1, 2016 2:45pm | Report
@Prominent throwing dagger just hit a nerf though. It's not as good as itusedd to be and picking it up first limits you to three pots. I'm back to transcendence first, and devo is looking pretty good. Bought to try it actually. Double life steal plus attack speed. Probably play amc too. That man hits like a truck for no reason

Steve Abate

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 1, 2016 3:19pm | Report
Steve Abate wrote:

@Prominent throwing dagger just hit a nerf though. It's not as good as itusedd to be and picking it up first limits you to three pots. I'm back to transcendence first, and devo is looking pretty good. Bought to try it actually. Double life steal plus attack speed. Probably play amc too. That man hits like a truck for no reason

Depends, Throwing Dagger and Transcendence are super viable, Devourer's Gauntlet is pretty lackluster, i mean, 75 stacks, less power from transedence it could work on passive adc's, but i just dont see why would you do that when facing any other adc, i mean, lets take a look at the gods who build trans, let's take Medusa for example. she will out clear those who use devo's, unless they get there team to pick the type of support they want and will make him play like they want so he helps them with clear problems, but it's not just that, you will lose gold once the enemy adc outclears you, next, it depends on the adc. i imagine Hou Yi could demolish an Ah Muzen Cab or Artemis building that and punish them, or even freeze the lane.

taking that extra lane pressure will help you once you face an opponent who can either clear, or has a better early, or can completely demolish you in a duel, so i usually pick up Throwing Dagger on all adc's and then go from there to powerspike.

double lifesteal is an overkill, you probably have more room in your build that will help you duel out other enemies, like just go straight for a quick power spike so you can duel out enemies better,and faster then having to waste another slot on a quality you already have.

Ah Muzen Cab is only viable in joust for a reason, he just has no way to get out whatsoever, unlike Skadi that has benefits that allow her to be better then Ah Muzen Cab and viable.

now, by all means, Ah Muzen Cab is definitely fun in casuals, although with every single guy picking Hou Yi it's just lost the fun, i grew tired of getting my counter over and over again, that's why i stopped playing him.
Hi!

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » May 1, 2016 3:22pm | Report
DucksRock wrote:

Ah Muzen Cab is definitely fun in casuals, although with every single guy picking Hou Yi it's just lost the fun, i grew tired of getting my counter over and over again, that's why i stopped playing him.

Sounds like the story of Anubis and Eset/ Janus- sad times.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }