Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ravana, Freya Arena Build Experience

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Ravana, Freya Arena Build Experience 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmilingPie » December 23, 2015 12:14am | Report
Maybe it's because she kicks ***! Everyone these days are hipsters (which is ironic).

SmilingPie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » December 23, 2015 7:16am | Report
I find funny you two are arguing about Ravana vs Osiris but using only conquest as a reference.
Branmuffin's intention is clearly to choose a warrior for Arena.

If you had to pick between Ravana and Osiris for Arena, I'd say Ravana would be better, if you can play it as an assassin. If you are the front liner, then Ravana will do poorly, or even be focused, but Osiris isn't much better though.

But anyway, your choice wasn't about those two, it was about Ravana or Bellona.
Personaly, I think Bellona is still broken in Arena, despite all the nerfs.
She can build very tanky and still get good damage.
She can build very damage and still be unkillable.
As a main tank, she isn't that great compared to guardians.
But as a second front liner, she's so much annoying.
I will always prefer to play against a good Ravana player than a mediocre Bellona player.

About your Freya lifesteal build, I guess it could work.
Still, it could be interesting to test your damage if you replace Demonic Grip for Spear of the Magus.
Yes, you lose attack speed, but you gain much more penetration.
I wonder if losing 1 attack during your Pulse but dealing more damage each shot would be lower in terms of total damage.
Also, when I played Freya, because of mana issues and the fact that she is useless without her abilities, I always build Chronos' Pendant on her.
Don't you have any issue with her cooldown ?

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » December 23, 2015 10:30am | Report
That was back in October so I consider it irrelevant, Ravana got buffed.

That was only in response to Diomedes.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » December 23, 2015 11:52am | Report
Oh lol, I didn't spot the necro.
Sorry, my mistake.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » December 23, 2015 11:58am | Report
its kk.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 23, 2015 6:12pm | Report
@Bullfrog, check my Freya guide again. I've nailed down what I feel to be my best standard build. Shoes of Focus, Hastened Fatalis, Demonic Grip, Pythagorem's Piece, Spear of the Magus, optional 6th.

She has become my best god, and it's rare that I don't have a very positive KD ratio. Best damage, against all enemies, is with both Grip and Spear...at the time I complete Spear, I make tanks run. Between Focus and Pythagorem's, I have decent CDR (25%) and find that it's usually enough. As a 6th item, I'm starting to edge toward Spirit Robe for full CDR, the passive slow cancel and the protections to help keep me alive a bit longer so I can rely on my burst and lifesteal to keep me in it...and I do so much damage just with the first 5 items.

No Chronos' Pendant because the other 5 are almost essential to my build, and the CDR isn't as important, as far as I'm finding...the only other things it offers are power (which is fine but not necessary) and MP5 (which would be great in Assault but not as necessary here).

I think my build order is optimal at this point...check out my guide again if you have time.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }