Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Choose a God, change something about them.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Choose a God, change something about them. 103 posts - page 10 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 25, 2015 6:28pm | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

For zeus if they made it so it slows up to three charges but at three charges it rooted opponents for the same durations as a Neith spirit arrow that would be fair

Nope ! He would be too OP. If he did that, he could apply those 3 stacks again, and, at max cd, just keep doing that to you until you die.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 25, 2015 6:48pm | Report
Osiris:

Option #1: Give Judgement Tether a cripple.

Option #2: Increase Sickle Strike's slow.

Option #3: Add magical damage mitigation to Fragmented.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 25, 2015 7:23pm | Report
Nox:

Change back to release Nox QQ
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 26, 2015 2:27am | Report

# 1 - Nu Wa : Make those Clay Soldiers have a brain, and make it like a line attack ( like Anubis' stun ) and they run and attack that person, instead of GOING FOR MINIONS.

# 8 - Thanatos : Nerf the treshold ffs ! Make it so it's health-wise, not 40% of total health wise !

the soldiers should charge to gods when they come in range and prio gods over creeps

I gotta agree on that treshold even tanks fall with that ult pretty fast

Nope ! He would be too OP. If he did that, he could apply those 3 stacks again, and, at max cd, just keep doing that to you until you die.

gotta agree there is a reason they changed the stun into a slow. Also you would buff him because I think the stun was only a 1s or 1.5s stun not a 2 second (as neith arrow is at max)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » May 26, 2015 9:35am | Report
Maybe a 1 second root my point being he needs a more significant form of cc in his kit. Like Ah Puch has better range and a far less conditional 40% slow on a 10 sec cool down as well as having it be able to stack with his ults slow. Agni has better range a faster burst an escape and almost unavoidable hard cc. Poseidon has the best 100 to 0 burst in the game as well as better cc. The only thing zeus has is better sustained damage output along with great confirm able damage... He needs some self peel otherwise an enemy Hun bats that's on level with him who catches him in the jungle will beat him just about every time.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 26, 2015 10:25am | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

Maybe a 1 second root my point being he needs a more significant form of cc in his kit. Like Ah Puch has better range and a far less conditional 40% slow on a 10 sec cool down as well as having it be able to stack with his ults slow. Agni has better range a faster burst an escape and almost unavoidable hard cc. Poseidon has the best 100 to 0 burst in the game as well as better cc. The only thing zeus has is better sustained damage output along with great confirm able damage... He needs some self peel otherwise an enemy Hun bats that's on level with him who catches him in the jungle will beat him just about every time.

I don't think you see this :

In Laning Phase, Zeus can be bad or good. In Teamfights, Zeus DESTROYS ! Just a Spirit Arrow from Neith and Zeus' ult and it's DONE for a double/triple kill.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » May 26, 2015 10:38am | Report
That's like any Mage, Poseidon can do the same thing so can sylla or he Bo. I'm not saying zeus isn't great late game however unlike most other mages if he is caught anywhere alone by an assassin he is probably dead as opposed to Agni who can dash away stun them and dump meteors on them Poseidon who just whirlpool and krakens them= dead. Scylla who cripple roots them and then sentinels under a wall and Anubis who 1v1 wraps and probably kills them... Zeus ults and then avoids them in ult and might get away and if the other person is dumb and stands in his storm might kill them.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 26, 2015 11:14am | Report
This rework is so blindingly obvious.

Nox: ACTUAL control mage.

Passive: Siphon Darkness: Nox applies Shroud with successful use of her abilities for four seconds. Shrouded enemies within 35 feet of Nox (inside autoattack range) lose 1% (+0.5% of magical power) of their maximum health per second as magic damage, and Nox heals for the damage dealt. (This passive is meant for zoning; which is why the range is relatively short. 0.5% scalings means that 100 magical power = 1.5% health damage.)

Q: Shadow Barrier: Outright block the next ability to hit Nox completely. Silences the god who hit for 1.25 seconds (+0.25% of your magical power) and applies Shroud. Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds. (Takes advantage of the AoE stuff in Smite, and gets fairly potent.)

W: Nightfall Raven: Fire a raven that deals 60/100/140/180/220 damage (+50% of your magical power). The raven leaves a trail of darkness that boosts Nox's and her allies' move speed by 15/20/25/30/35%. Applies Shroud. Cooldown: 12 seconds. (Poke + mobility)

E: Nightfire: After a delay, create a burst of flame in target circle, dealing 100/135/170/205/240 damage (+50% of your magical power). Enemies hit are slowed by 15/20/25/30/35% (+5% of your magical power) for 2 seconds. This becomes a root against Shrouded enemies. Applies Shroud. Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 seconds. (Zoning + CC.)

R: Night Terror: Your shadow latches onto a god, fearing them for 1.5 seconds and dealing 100/150/200/250/300 damage (+50% of your magical power). After the initial fear ends, all enemies within 35 feet of the target also become silenced for 1.5 seconds and damaged. Shrouded enemies are feared instead. Cooldown: 65/60/55/50/45 seconds. (This forces teams to split or become silenced/feared, turning the enemy into zoning tools. It also synergizes nicely with your own slows/roots.)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FireandIce13 » May 29, 2015 1:39pm | Report
Old Nu Wa. Ill count it as one buff:)

FireandIce13

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 29, 2015 5:32pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

This rework is so blindingly obvious.

Nox: ACTUAL control mage.

Passive: Siphon Darkness: Nox applies Shroud with successful use of her abilities for four seconds. Shrouded enemies within 35 feet of Nox (inside autoattack range) lose 1% (+0.5% of magical power) of their maximum health per second as magic damage, and Nox heals for the damage dealt. (This passive is meant for zoning; which is why the range is relatively short. 0.5% scalings means that 100 magical power = 1.5% health damage.)

Q: Shadow Barrier: Outright block the next ability to hit Nox completely. Silences the god who hit for 1.25 seconds (+0.25% of your magical power) and applies Shroud. Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds. (Takes advantage of the AoE stuff in Smite, and gets fairly potent.)

W: Nightfall Raven: Fire a raven that deals 60/100/140/180/220 damage (+50% of your magical power). The raven leaves a trail of darkness that boosts Nox's and her allies' move speed by 15/20/25/30/35%. Applies Shroud. Cooldown: 12 seconds. (Poke + mobility)

E: Nightfire: After a delay, create a burst of flame in target circle, dealing 100/135/170/205/240 damage (+50% of your magical power). Enemies hit are slowed by 15/20/25/30/35% (+5% of your magical power) for 2 seconds. This becomes a root against Shrouded enemies. Applies Shroud. Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 seconds. (Zoning + CC.)

R: Night Terror: Your shadow latches onto a god, fearing them for 1.5 seconds and dealing 100/150/200/250/300 damage (+50% of your magical power). After the initial fear ends, all enemies within 35 feet of the target also become silenced for 1.5 seconds and damaged. Shrouded enemies are feared instead. Cooldown: 65/60/55/50/45 seconds. (This forces teams to split or become silenced/feared, turning the enemy into zoning tools. It also synergizes nicely with your own slows/roots.)

Yes.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }