Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Choose a God, change something about them.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Choose a God, change something about them. 103 posts - page 5 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » August 6, 2014 10:59am | Report
Scale down Zeus's Chain Lightning, maybe make it so it can only hit each enemy one time.

Remove the speed from Aegis Shield.

Detonate Charge I feel is fine.

Lightning Storm could use something too. I feel it's a bit too strong. Comparing it to Cupid's Field of Love, Field of Love can do some hefty damage and possibly add a short stun. In my experience I usually have to follow up with Heart Bomb and then Flutter to keep them from escaping.
Lightning Storm has the capability to do more damage, slow and mortally wound or kill an enemy, just by itself and Detonate Charge.

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 6, 2014 11:48am | Report
mlyn148 wrote:

Scale down Zeus's Chain Lightning, maybe make it so it can only hit each enemy one time.

Remove the speed from Aegis Shield.

Detonate Charge I feel is fine.

I agree on the chain lightning but on the speed of aegis shield I don't agree. it gives some protections and aplies a charge but that's not good for some sort of escape.

mlyn148 wrote:

Lightning Storm could use something too. I feel it's a bit too strong. Comparing it to Cupid's Field of Love, Field of Love can do some hefty damage and possibly add a short stun. In my experience I usually have to follow up with Heart Bomb and then Flutter to keep them from escaping.
Lightning Storm has the capability to do more damage, slow and mortally wound or kill an enemy, just by itself and Detonate Charge.

you just made a big escape. comparing a mage ability too a hunter ability. A mage is known for burst without heavy burst a mage will be nothing.

if you get hit by Cupid you will take 540 (+100%) damage. When hit by Zeus ult you gain 180 (+50%) each time hit. That ends up for an total of 900 (+250%) okay that's a lot but I have never been hit more then 3-4 times so that's only 540-720 (+150%-200%) (being mostly 3 times 4 is really rare).

when you go and look at Ra he has an ult that does 700 (+100%) or He Bo with 690 (+115%) damage. So don't compare a mage too a hunter.

oh and Lightning Storm doesn't slow the Detonate Charge has the slow when you have been hit 3 times.

Still since they removed the stun for a slow on Detonate Charge I don't find Zeus that strong anymore. kinda made him go from OP to more balanced.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » August 6, 2014 2:55pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

I agree on the chain lightning but on the speed of aegis shield I don't agree. it gives some protections and aplies a charge but that's not good for some sort of escape.

you just made a big escape. comparing a mage ability too a hunter ability. A mage is known for burst without heavy burst a mage will be nothing.

if you get hit by Cupid you will take 540 (+100%) damage. When hit by Zeus ult you gain 180 (+50%) each time hit. That ends up for an total of 900 (+250%) okay that's a lot but I have never been hit more then 3-4 times so that's only 540-720 (+150%-200%) (being mostly 3 times 4 is really rare).

when you go and look at Ra he has an ult that does 700 (+100%) or He Bo with 690 (+115%) damage. So don't compare a mage too a hunter.

oh and Lightning Storm doesn't slow the Detonate Charge has the slow when you have been hit 3 times.

Still since they removed the stun for a slow on Detonate Charge I don't find Zeus that strong anymore. kinda made him go from OP to more balanced.

I knew about the Detonate Charge, but it depends on how you use the ult. Using him now, if backed up by the enemy, you can use Lightning Storm behind them or on them, and usually I get 3 hits off if not 4. Especially if you put a small burst of energy forward and push them back, it's not too hard to get three charges on a couple of them.

As for Ra, yes it does more damage but I was using Fields Of Love as a quick AoE ultimate off the top of my head, which He Bo and Ra don't have. Regardless thanks for the advice and I won't compare Hunter's to Mages in the future.

Edit: Looking back I probably should have used Poseidon's Release The Kraken! as an example, but oh well. Live and learn.

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » August 11, 2014 11:49am | Report
Mercury, remove him from the game (he is an OP piece of ****.)

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gaby90000 » August 11, 2014 12:15pm | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

Nope. My precious legendary
Be the best and **** the rest !

gaby90000

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » August 11, 2014 11:07pm | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

I guess he is a little strong

I got a quad kill with a pure all attack speed build. Gotta go fast!

But I see so many people suck with him it's not funny. He is barely below Nemesis in terms of how much I see people suck with a god.

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gaby90000 » August 11, 2014 11:28pm | Report
mlyn148 wrote:

I guess he is a little strong

I got a quad kill with a pure all attack speed build. Gotta go fast!

But I see so many people suck with him it's not funny. He is barely below Nemesis in terms of how much I see people suck with a god.

Get some att speed / lifesteal with asi and soul eater then build some crit and you're a monster
Be the best and **** the rest !

gaby90000

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 11, 2014 11:56pm | Report
Please remove He Bo from this game. Even if he is not fed, he does 600+ damage on a 3 second cooldown. That's totally balanced amirite? can't wait for Smite to die once Gigantic comes out.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » August 12, 2014 2:49am | Report
Firraria wrote:

Please remove He Bo from this game. Even if he is not fed, he does 600+ damage on a 3 second cooldown. That's totally balanced amirite? can't wait for Smite to die once Gigantic comes out.

Gigantic doesn't seem like it'll be a really big hit. I mean it'll have a sizeable fanbase sure, but its not gonna kill any other games.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » August 12, 2014 12:35pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

Please remove He Bo from this game. Even if he is not fed, he does 600+ damage on a 3 second cooldown.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }