Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Choose a God, change something about them.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Choose a God, change something about them. 103 posts - page 9 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 13, 2015 2:08pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

So you want to change anubis only escape to a mesmerize. This throws him right into ff(f+ or what is ultra trash tier never pick this god under any circumstances is)

also poor zeus he is pretty low tier and you want him gone

#1 : Anubis wraps are OP sir ... I took the idea from the In - Game Model of the ability ... cuz let's be real, any Ares or Agni fire could destroy that without trying too hard...]
#2 : Zeus players are actually going down-hill ... But he can be OP as heck if you can play with him...
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 17, 2015 2:23pm | Report

#1 : Anubis wraps are OP sir ... I took the idea from the In - Game Model of the ability ... cuz let's be real, any Ares or Agni fire could destroy that without trying too hard...]
#2 : Zeus players are actually going down-hill ... But he can be OP as heck if you can play with him...

so tell me why because of the duration? because then I'm going to mention the Ymir stun. it's longer and can freeze in an AoE and deals damage (and because Anubis should build full damage (aka no cdr items) and ymir should reach full cdr) it's even on a shorter CD. yeah Ymir may be a guardian but goobis doesn't even need his Mummify when Ymir is in the team.

I don't get your whole reason of why they should become a mesmerize as it really puts Anubis from his reasonable spot (A or A- I believe) to a spot of below C tier. He already has a low chance to escape most gods even with his Mummify so with a mess your lowering chances of survival.

Also do you remove the niche Anubis has and that's his status as glass canon (meaning a whole lot of damage but can be killed really easy (he is rooted on 2 abilities and no escape)). Making his stun a mes would make his damage output a whole lot lower as you are gonna miss more ticks from your ultimate miss some ticks from your 3 and also from your 1 as they will walk out of range in no time. (you know his combo is 3-2-4/1. with this change it's going to a 3-4/1 as a 2 doesn't make a difference).

And then the last point this change means Anubis only got 3 skills (1-3-4) as his 2 is worth only something for an unreliable escape (scylla has a more reliable escape being in the same situation with skills (also difference is she has instant damage instead of DoT)

Yeah that's true as a lot of peopel still play him as normal mage instead of basic (and are using his 3 too fast aka no use of passive)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 23, 2015 2:55pm | Report
for people wondering why I do reply to this thread is mostly because a lot of people change the ability they find weak and forget about other things this change brings with them (that's why I defended the Anubis stun prism) As it can be a slight change making someone OP or UP.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 24, 2015 6:31am | Report
Devampi wrote:

for people wondering why I do reply to this thread is mostly because a lot of people change the ability they find weak and forget about other things this change brings with them (that's why I defended the Anubis stun prism) As it can be a slight change making someone OP or UP.

Goobis Goobis Goobis ... Welp, everytime time I see a goobis I'll pray for dear Zeus All Mighty to have a Geb on my team !

Taking jokes asides, here's some other changes I thought about :

# 1 - Nu Wa : Make those Clay Soldiers have a brain, and make it like a line attack ( like Anubis' stun ) and they run and attack that person, instead of GOING FOR MINIONS.
# 2 - Poseidon : Less scaling on he's steroids, pls.
# 3 - Rama : 1 more second in the ult would be amazing
# 4 - Chang'e : A tiny bit more scaling in her 1, but also upping the cooldown
# 5 - Bastet : 1 more tick on her 2 and I'm happy
# 6 - Sobek : Can't we put the max healing of he's 3 to 4 enemy units, rather then 3 only ?
# 7 - Sun Wukong : Nerf the slow pls.
# 8 - Thanatos : Nerf the treshold ffs ! Make it so it's health-wise, not 40% of total health wise !

That's about it atm
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 24, 2015 3:17pm | Report
Nu Wa: Still wanting the Old Wa back, but that's probably not gonna happen :/

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 24, 2015 4:48pm | Report
Wolfman5665 wrote:

Nu Wa: Still wanting the Old Wa back, but that's probably not gonna happen :/

Everytime I miss Old Nu Wa I watch a vid of arena that I posted on Youtube. At least I can see how it used to be :p

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 24, 2015 5:30pm | Report

Everytime I miss Old Nu Wa I watch a vid of arena that I posted on Youtube. At least I can see how it used to be :p

My friend was a diamond (legendary) Nu Wa with over 2k kills before they changed... Good times.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » May 25, 2015 12:27am | Report
Guan Yu I'd buff the healing on his 1 from 50/80/110/140/170 to 60/90/120/150/180. Guans heals are pathetic so it should see a buff.
Increase the scaling on the 2nd ability from 50% to a more reasonable 55%. His 2 needs a bit more damage and this a safe buff.
Increase the scaling on the ult from 30% to 40%. The ult should do some ult damage.

Sun Wukong I'd buff the magic cudgel damage from 80/120/160/200/240 to 100/140/180/220/260, and increase the scaling from 50% to 65%. This is his signature ability yet it does no damage and that needs to change.

On his 2 I'd remove the slow but replace it with a damage increase from 90/140/190/240/290 to 110/160/210/260/310, and increase the scaling from 50% to 60%. Even with this buff it still does less damage than the 2nd half of Bellonas 2.

On his 3 increase the scaling on his tiger stun from 80% to 85%, and increase the scaling on his ox from 60% to 70%. With these changes sun will go from a ankle biting nuisance to a warrior that can hold his own.

Zeus I'd change how the slows are applied on his 3 Instead of a 40% slow if all charges are detonated on a enemy god, it would be every charge applies a slow say 1 charge applies a 15% slow 2 charges applies a 30% slow and 3 charges applies a 45% slow. This would make Zeus a more viable pick in any team comp. This may be a bit much but Zeus does not have much going for him and it is not a stun so that's something.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 25, 2015 3:47am | Report
BurnMojo231 wrote:

Guan Yu I'd buff the healing on his 1 from 50/80/110/140/170 to 60/90/120/150/180. Guans heals are pathetic so it should see a buff.
Increase the scaling on the 2nd ability from 50% to a more reasonable 55%. His 2 needs a bit more damage and this a safe buff.
Increase the scaling on the ult from 30% to 40%. The ult should do some ult damage.

Sun Wukong I'd buff the magic cudgel damage from 80/120/160/200/240 to 100/140/180/220/260, and increase the scaling from 50% to 65%. This is his signature ability yet it does no damage and that needs to change.

On his 2 I'd remove the slow but replace it with a damage increase from 90/140/190/240/290 to 110/160/210/260/310, and increase the scaling from 50% to 60%. Even with this buff it still does less damage than the 2nd half of Bellonas 2.

On his 3 increase the scaling on his tiger stun from 80% to 85%, and increase the scaling on his ox from 60% to 70%. With these changes sun will go from a ankle biting nuisance to a warrior that can hold his own.

Zeus I'd change how the slows are applied on his 3 Instead of a 40% slow if all charges are detonated on a enemy god, it would be every charge applies a slow say 1 charge applies a 15% slow 2 charges applies a 30% slow and 3 charges applies a 45% slow. This would make Zeus a more viable pick in any team comp. This may be a bit much but Zeus does not have much going for him and it is not a stun so that's something.

# 1 - Guan Yu Ult destroyes enemies without jumps or dashes, if they get focused. It doesn't need more scaling.

# 2 - Sun Wukong is the Jack of all trades, master of none in the game. That's why he doesn't do a lot of damage, and never will.

# 3 - Zeus is pretty viable the way he is. People are just not encouraged to play him since he is pretty slow and squishy. Just gotta hit those basic attacks and 3 the eff out of ppl.

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » May 25, 2015 6:14pm | Report
For zeus if they made it so it slows up to three charges but at three charges it rooted opponents for the same durations as a Neith spirit arrow that would be fair

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }