Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1 267 posts - page 22 of 27
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 27, 2014 7:18pm | Report
You've doomed us all, mark my words. -__-

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 27, 2014 7:50pm | Report
Let's try tae think frum dae perspective of the Worgen here.

If Ah were tae Worgen, an' despite what tae Turnip would tell ye, I'm not, I'd be playing the villagers' confusion against them! I would'nae just sit there and do nothing, like Dark Jaw, I'd be trying ter influence peepul's votes!

Who, among all of us, has been trying to convince people to change their votes dae most? Who's votes have helped to kill an innocent villager? There are only two possible folks who fit dae bill: TormentedTurnip, and HiFromBuddha.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 27, 2014 7:51pm | Report
Ah! Someone else who is about to die! Come, join us! There's a fresh Anubis with your name on it!

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 27, 2014 8:01pm | Report
As I've stated before, I also agree that having at least one, but not all three, Worgen active is probably the best strategy. All three lurking can't influence the day, but all three being active is just too risky. I can't deny trying to influence people's votes - I want them to think the way I'm thinking, because I think I'm right, after all. And I think it's perfectly reasonable to collect all the information I've gleaned thus far, and argue for my case. There is no manipulated information; all I've stated can be seen yourself. Whether or not my arguments hold true can both be seen through the progress of this game (the roles of the ones who die) as well as my reasonings making sense in and of themselves.

But whether you guys agree with me or not right now, when Shaddo, most likely but a simple villager, is lynched today, and I'm inevitably murdered tonight, it will become inarguable. DJ is the lurking Worgen, and Sub a/the active Worgen. Why, you ask? I'll restate what I said before:

I just think it's suspicious that you voted for Shaddow for the exact reason that I voted for DarkJaw, but didn't just agree with voting for DarkJaw. If the reason to vote for them was the same, then you would have just agreed with me. To me, that indicates that you and DJ are two of the three Worgen, and you were trying to split the votes.

I again state that two of the Worgen are definitely Subzero and DarkJaw, and I believe it's likely that Buddha or BlueZam are the third Worgen. If Shaddo dies today and proves to be on our side, then tomorrow is our very last chance to win the game. I pray you fully read my arguments before dooming us all.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 27, 2014 8:12pm | Report
I again state that two of the Worgen are definitely Subzero and DarkJaw, and I believe it's likely that Buddha or BlueZam are the third Worgen. If Shaddo dies today and proves to be on our side, then tomorrow is our very last chance to win the game. I pray you fully read my arguments before dooming us all.

I see what you're saying, and there is logic in it, but at the same time, it's been at the point where it's really hard to trust what anyone is saying, so it's hard to decide whether you definitely are a villager or possibly a worgen leading us astray from those who we should truly be going after. At this point, I'm suspicious of everyone.

That being said, I was initially thinking of voting for DarkJaw due to his inactivity, but he has come out in his defense, so at least now, we can more easily assess his innocence or guilt based off of what we see from him.

Shaddo, on the other hand, is still a mystery to us. He has still barely shown up to discuss matters as a village, and that makes me a little more suspicious of him. What is he doing all this time? It seems he is trying to stay out of the spotlight, despite our concerns about him doing so already. Maybe he isn't confident he can fool us. Maybe he's just too tired after a night of murdering our fellow villagers. Either way, I can't shake the feeling he's hiding something from us.

So, this is why my vote goes for Shaddofokkusu.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 27, 2014 8:20pm | Report
While I can certainly understand your reasoning, I think the fact that Sub clearly defied my vote for DJ, instead voting for someone else for the same reason is far more suspicious than any form of inactivity. I'm so confident that Sub and DJ are two of the Worgen that I could cry. :/

But, I begrudgingly accept that it looks like I won't be able to persuade this mob from dooming yet another innocent villager. It's just sad to see it happen when it's so obvious who the true Worgen here are. Farewell, Shaddo. I'm happy to say that even when we both inevitably die, - you today, and me tonight - light will be shed on the situation, and two of the three Worgen will not be able to escape the gallows.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 27, 2014 8:21pm | Report

I'm going to go ahead and cast my for DarkJaw because I feel we may just be wasting an afk vote for Shaddo and the unknown disease will most likely be the one that claims him. If not we can always lynch him tomorrow, "if the disease doesn't claim him" we know for sure he is active at night. However if he makes an appearance before the end of the day I will change my vote to Shaddo.

we are voting for an afk with almost no posts who most likely stumbled across this game signed up for it, played the first round and forgot about it.

don't get me wrong if he posts before the round ends I'm changing my vote but we really should vote DarkJaw unless Shaddo shows up, because if he doesn't die of a disease tomorrow we know he's only active at night thus we Lynch him tomorrow insuring the possibility of killing two worgens in one go
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shaddofokkusu » March 27, 2014 8:36pm | Report
(Read with a Australian accent!)(Takes a swig of fine mead) (HIC!) Why kill lil'ole me! All I've ever done is make the local tavern rish. You all would be mad to kill me! MAD!!!!!(HIC!) Oh well I guessh you guysh just don't love your local town drunk anymore! (Read with a british accent!)

Shaddofokkusu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 27, 2014 8:39pm | Report
Edit, Shaddo showed up. You have about 30min to prevent your death and change their minds, just saying.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 27, 2014 9:00pm | Report
I cannae vote against a fella drunk. Ah change mah vote tae Tormented Turnip, on account o' him trying tae tamper with our minds with his sorcery and his logic.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }