Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1 267 posts - page 24 of 27
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 28, 2014 5:11am | Report
Actually, I really don't know how I missed this. Buddha voted for DJ and BlueZam swooped in at the last second to vote for Shaddo, keeping DJ alive. I'm now confident that Buddha is an ally who was just trying to feel important acting as the clairvoyant (:P)

Buddha, I realize now that you're a villager. At this point, I'm sure of two allies: Buddha and NinjaTrigger.

If you two vote DJ with me, it's up to the last villager to agree and keep us in the running. I am fairly confident SoapSuds is also a villager, and that BlueZam is the last Worgen.

DJ, Sub, then BlueZam is my plan.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 28, 2014 5:19am | Report
Well. I like to say I have an "affinity" with "actors". :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » March 28, 2014 6:10am | Report
However, we need to keep in mind that there's still a hunter and a warlock roaming around. We can't mindlessly vote people off or else we may get ourselves killed.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 28, 2014 6:24am | Report
But it's not mindlessly voting.

As I've stated before, I also agree that having at least one, but not all three, Worgen active is probably the best strategy. All three lurking can't influence the day, but all three being active is just too risky. I can't deny trying to influence people's votes - I want them to think the way I'm thinking, because I think I'm right, after all. And I think it's perfectly reasonable to collect all the information I've gleaned thus far, and argue for my case. There is no manipulated information; all I've stated can be seen yourself. Whether or not my arguments hold true can both be seen through the progress of this game (the roles of the ones who die) as well as my reasonings making sense in and of themselves.

But whether you guys agree with me or not right now, when Shaddo, most likely but a simple villager, is lynched today, and I'm inevitably murdered tonight, it will become inarguable. DJ is the lurking Worgen, and Sub a/the active Worgen. Why, you ask? I'll restate what I said before:

"I just think it's suspicious that you voted for Shaddow for the exact reason that I voted for DarkJaw, but didn't just agree with voting for DarkJaw. If the reason to vote for them was the same, then you would have just agreed with me. To me, that indicates that you and DJ are two of the three Worgen, and you were trying to split the votes."

I again state that two of the Worgen are definitely Subzero and DarkJaw, and I believe it's likely that Buddha or BlueZam are the third Worgen. If Shaddo dies today and proves to be on our side, then tomorrow is our very last chance to win the game. I pray you fully read my arguments before dooming us all.

I really don't see how it's not clear at this point. DJ and Shaddo were accused for the exact same reasons, yet instead of agreeing with my vote for DJ, Sub made an incredibly obvious effort to split the votes. I'm sure the other two Worgen are also among the ones that voted against Shaddo, considering how close it was - if they had not, DJ would have died, been revealed as a worgen, and then their chances of winning would be greatly affected.

I just...don't know what to say at this point. I gave everyone plenty of evidence against DJ and Sub yesterday, but they didn't listen. My vote stands for DarkJaw, hopefully the events of yesterday will finally convince people of who the Worgen are.

I'm going to say this once again: Buddha and NinjaTrigger, I am confident that you two are not Worgen. SoapSuds and BlueZam, I am positive that one of you is not a Worgen. I ask that all of you, except for the one out of you that is a Worgen of course, vote for DarkJaw. This is the last day that we will have majority vote provided a Worgen doesn't die, and it's so obvious that DJ and Sub are two of the three Worgen that there's no excuse to not vote for them. Just don't split the votes again. Off to class, see you guys in a few hours.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 28, 2014 7:31pm | Report
BlueZam is most likely worgen, but my Vote Stands for DarkJaw as it did yesterday
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 28, 2014 7:46pm | Report
Ah tink tae likeliest 'un to be tae Worgen is dae Turnip 'imself!

Edit: Should I quit with the accent?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 28, 2014 8:41pm | Report
I really don't see how it's not clear at this point. DJ and Shaddo were accused for the exact same reasons, yet instead of agreeing with my vote for DJ, Sub made an incredibly obvious effort to split the votes. I'm sure the other two Worgen are also among the ones that voted against Shaddo, considering how close it was - if they had not, DJ would have died, been revealed as a worgen, and then their chances of winning would be greatly affected.

Yeah, I was pretty sure Shaddo was a worgen, but again, we were wrong. As I had nearly as much suspicion toward DarkJaw as I did Shaddo, I'm going to have to go for DarkJaw today.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 28, 2014 10:34pm | Report
Quit the accent. Your obviously a warlock sub
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » March 28, 2014 11:25pm | Report
In fear of the the disease, DarkJaw.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 28, 2014 11:56pm | Report
People being really inactive today, hm? Well, deadline getting closer so I will end this dayphase soon. Hurry if you still want to make a vote or change your vote.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }