Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1 267 posts - page 20 of 27
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 27, 2014 3:52pm | Report
Missed DJ's post - quite frankly, that seems as contrived as can be.

Well, it's hard to imagine a Worgen voting for a fellow Worgen. So, I retract my earlier statement about it being two inactive players and one active player who are the Worgen; at this point, I will clearly state that I believe that Subzero and Buddha are the active Worgen, and DarkJaw is the lurker.

Sub seems to be really keen on voting for Shaddo instead of DJ even though they have essentially the exact same reasons to be lynched. I can't think of any other reason as to why you wouldn't agree with me on my vote against DarkJaw. As for Buddha, I already mentioned before about him saying he was the Clairvoyant even though he knew he wasn't.

That said, I can't imagine how Shaddow survived the plague unless he's a Worgen too... /confused

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » March 27, 2014 3:52pm | Report
So be it. If you want to waste your time kiling the wrong ones... I cannot change your mind at all, TT... may your turnips rotten in this dangerous place.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 27, 2014 3:55pm | Report
Quoted:
...may your turnips rotten in this dangerous place.

Oh, that is it! Above all else, we need to get this vegetable hating heathen out of our village.

DarkJaw must die!

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 27, 2014 3:57pm | Report
You are mistaken. 2 Days without voting result in death. Shaddo voted in round 1, hence he did not die. The same aplies for DarkJaw, but both of them did not vote in Dayphase 2, hence both of them will die tonight, slain by the disease if they won't vote. HiFromBuddha is also a target by the disease btw. He may have posted in the last dayphase, but he did not give a vote.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 27, 2014 3:57pm | Report
I have changed my vote to shaddo
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 27, 2014 4:02pm | Report
Kyomaku wrote:

You are mistaken. 2 Days without voting result in death. Shaddo voted in round 1, hence he did not die. The same aplies for DarkJaw, but both of them did not vote in Dayphase 2, hence both of them will die tonight, slain by the disease if they won't vote. HiFromBuddha is also a target by the disease btw. He may have posted in the last dayphase, but he did not give a vote.

Oh, sorry I must have missed them. Well puts a big hole in the evidence we have against them.

Still, I think it's rather suspicious at how little activity we have seen out of DarkJaw and how he posted almost immediately after he was accused. It's clear he's been around even if he's not posting. And as I said before, I think it's likely that at least one Worgen would be lurking in the shadows while the rest of us point fingers at each other.

But after this statement, I am willing to reconsider even though he wished disease upon delicious turnips!

People, please - why is Shaddo more suspicious than DJ, even though they had the same reasons for being suspicious. In addition, and this is at you, Sub: why did you vote for Shaddow instead of DarkJaw when neither of them had posted and I had already voted for DarkJaw? Him giving you the evil eye isn't going to cut if for me. It looks to me like you're intentionally trying to shift the spotlight off DJ.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 27, 2014 4:20pm | Report
I could say the same about you, foul Turnip! Why are ye so keen to defend Shaddo even if he is just as suspicious of Dark Jaw?

As fer why I protected Dark Jaw...fine! He's been sneaking me some moonshine from ol' Buddha's farm! Ah owe him a debt of gratitude, and fer dae sake of me thirst I want'er keep 'im alive! Also, Shaddo voted for poor MadDanny back there, so he could either made a mistaken vote - or he could be der Worgen!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 27, 2014 4:26pm | Report
As I said before, I'm willing to change my vote; I'm not keen on defending Shaddo. I just think it's suspicious that you voted for Shaddow for the exact reason that I voted for DarkJaw, but didn't just agree with voting for DarkJaw. If the reason to vote for them was the same, then you would have just agreed with me. To me, that indicates that you and DJ are two of the three Worgen, and you were trying to split the votes.

And now you admit to illegal cartels? It seems you're quite shady indeed.

I'm convinced that DarkJaw is who we should vote for, and I'm now almost 100% positive that the three worgen are Sub, DJ, and Buddha.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 27, 2014 4:28pm | Report
Ah think that TT, Shaddo, and Buddha are the Worgen! (And not because killing off Buddha would conveniently eliminate all evidence of any illegal moonshining.)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 27, 2014 4:30pm | Report
There's not much I can't say to that that I haven't already. It looks like the majority is voting for Shaddo. As morbid as it might seem, I guess we'll find out what's really going on when you bastards we kill him today.

After that, should I be killed tonight, I hope that you call can agree with me that Sub, DarkJaw, and Buddha are the three Worgen. I might die, but this should mean that we win.

That's all I have to say. Hopefully I'll see you all in the morning.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }