Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1 267 posts - page 23 of 27
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 27, 2014 9:24pm | Report
Well his Drunkenness changes everything then. I may not be voting for Shaddo since I like my drinks and need drinking buddies, he's okay then

I'm just going to stay with my vote for DarkJaw
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 27, 2014 10:10pm | Report
After a long day of discussions, the Villagers of Pyrewood Village have to face the moment of truth. Will they find the worgen and save their dearest?
The crowd marshs through the streets, on their way to pay Shaddofokkusu a visit, but as they stomp in his door and look out for him in his house, they find him lying dead in his bed.
He passed away from a unknown disease.

Disappointed, but at the same time relieved to not have to kill another fellow villager, they take their leave for the night to continue their discussions and save Pyrewood Village on a different day.

Shaddofokkusu was a villager.

Awaiting PM's from the worgen.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 28, 2014 12:17am | Report
After the recent events, you would have wished for a break to the chain, but already early in the morning you recieve notice of All4Games death. He was a proud villager of Pyrewood Village, but has fallen to the worgen.

Heavily decimated by the worgen, the villagers of Pyrewood Village gather their forces and knowledge another time, but with the knowledge that this could be their last chance.

TormentedTurnip:
SoapSuds:
Subzero008:
BlueZam:
Ninja Trigger:
HiFromBuddha:
DarkJaw:

(All4Games was a villager)

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » March 28, 2014 12:57am | Report
Zzz, 50% chance of getting a worgen and 50% chance of a villager...

And it seems like I'm the most likely candidate for being killed. *sigh*

Welp, here's to the last villager standing :3
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 28, 2014 2:03am | Report
Ah told ye! Dat Turnip cannae be trusted! He's an evil vegetable! Instead of killing TT, like he suggested, tae Worgens 'ave slain All4Games. Nae, why would they do that?

Tae only reason would be either ta prevent 'im from saying what he knew, or tae relieve suspicion. All4Games voted fer Shaddo, but he was nae tae Worgen. Therefore, der only reason he would be targeted is to relive suspicion from one o' them Worgens!

Who in here has the most credibility to gain from All4Games' death? Answer that, and you will find a Worgen, I promise ye.

This is tae last round! If a Worgen is nae slain, they will outnumber us! We cannot fail! We must find the Worgen by nightfall, or we are done for!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 28, 2014 4:31am | Report
The worgans will win this round I guess. If only the PRIEST wasn't VOTED OFF on the FIRST day. Ya know? D:
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 28, 2014 4:37am | Report
Well, I'm pretty surprised to see that I'm still alive, but I suppose at this point, it wouldn't matter. I've clearly laid out my suspicions, so, killing me wouldn't change anything.

As I said before, today is now our last chance; if a Worgen does not die today, they win by default. I implore everyone to vote for DarkJaw. I think at this point it's all too clear that he and Sub are the two Worgen. If I really have to repeat myself on this, I don't really know what to say - but i will if I absolutely need to for us to win this game.

The reason we should vote for DJ instead of Sub even though they're both Worgen is because Sub is far more active than Buddha, and is therefore more likely to slip up and provide us a clue to who the last Worgen is.

I believe that we should vote DarkJaw today, Subzero tomorrow, and either Buddha or BlueZam the last day (we'll see when/if we get there).

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 28, 2014 4:46am | Report
Lol, I will have lasted a round longer than I expected, if that were the case. But it's currently 4v3; the Worgen don't have Majority vote. So, if we get one today and they kill one of us tonight, tomorrow will be 3v2 - they still won't have majority vote. So, we vote one off the next day and the last worgen kills one of us at night, and it's 2v1. The final day is the big chance vote - lynching DJ today and Sub tomorrow will assuredly get us to that point. But a slip up now will mean we're done.

Again, I implore everyone to vote for DarkJaw today and Sub tomorrow. The final worgen will hopefully become clear on the last day.

Edit: that was in response to MadDanny's comment, but it looks like he deleted it. Leaving it here, though, for maths and such.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 28, 2014 4:48am | Report
I'm still saying your the worgen tho. I will never change my suspicions.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 28, 2014 4:56am | Report
Actually quoting this time so you can't go deleting your comment and making me look crazy:

MadDanny wrote:

I'm still saying your the worgen tho. I will never change my suspicions.

Strange, I thought your comment suggested I wasn't. You stated that I'd probably die tonight, lol.

Anyways, I really don't think your continued interference with the game even though you should be dead will affect the other voters. I don't see how on earth I'm more suspicious than DJ and Sub, and we still have the majority vote. Yesterday's events pretty much confirmed my accusations against Sub and DJ, and I've shown that we still have a chance to maintain the majority and therefore win by not making any mistakes these next two days. The last day is possibly up to chance, but that's better than losing here.

I implore everyone to cast the vote for DarkJaw today that they should've yesterday, and we can still win. Every non-Worgen must vote for him, because they have three votes compared to our four, and they have communication. One villager making the mistake of not voting for DJ costs us the game.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }