Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Win an Exclusive Kali Convention Skin! 242 posts - page 12 of 25
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aroshmit » September 7, 2013 3:14pm | Report
Mu favorite hero is Anubis.I love his combo.He Made a lot of damage and it is good for 3vs3 very good.Every time I play 3vs3 I play with him hi is amazing.

aroshmit

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheDoomKing » September 7, 2013 3:31pm | Report
My fav god i would have to say is poseidon because he is a awesome mage type character and can give out some major dmg and cause alot of havoc with his ult

TheDoomKing

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tornot » September 7, 2013 4:28pm | Report
My favorite god is Freya. I like Freya because she has crazy poke (her 2), good close quarters combat (her 1), a lockup for escapes (her 3), and she becomes a flying untargetable cannon (her ultimate). I also really enjoy Norse mythology and lore, so naturally Freya is a great pick for me.

Tornot

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkitzNinja » September 7, 2013 7:46pm | Report
Tornot wrote:

My favorite god is Freya. I like Freya because she has crazy poke (her 2), good close quarters combat (her 1), a lockup for escapes (her 3), and she becomes a flying untargetable cannon (her ultimate). I also really enjoy Norse mythology and lore, so naturally Freya is a great pick for me.

You can also combo your 1 and 2 to do heavy damage on an enemy god if they try to run from you or they're melee and you want to stay out of their range. Just be sure to know that you can get the kill because though it might hit harder, you lose to slow and the aoe damage.

SkitzNinja

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Airraptor » September 7, 2013 8:44pm | Report
I like Freya. She is fast and is excellent in a carry role if you are careful. Being able to kill Gods that think they are escaping with her ultimate is just fun.

Airraptor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » September 7, 2013 11:03pm | Report
My favourite god is Artemis, because of how many people underestimate her. Them underestimating me often allows me to wrecks teams with my ult and crit every 2 attacks build. I also love her unique 1 and her simple 2 and 3. Her ultimate is also very fun.

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ch405S7yl3 » September 8, 2013 1:22am | Report
Apollo is the best ADC, because you can Easily gank anywhere in the map + Split Pushing real hard.

Ch405S7yl3

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estonianboy » September 8, 2013 2:07am | Report
my favourite god is xbala,hes awesome,unique,faraway culture,but still just inspiring to play ¤¤ thumbs up for xbala :D

Estonianboy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LegitHusky101 » September 8, 2013 2:28am | Report
GoodLuck to everyone i dont really play kali but a skin is a skin ^^

LegitHusky101

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by W1sheh » September 8, 2013 3:06am | Report
My favorite god is he bo because he burst everyone

W1sheh

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }