Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season 2 Guide Contest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Season 2 Guide Contest 135 posts - page 13 of 14
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » March 8, 2015 4:40am | Report
Setolino wrote:

Didn´t know it was that hard to press Top Rated.

Seto there is not only your guide ;) There are many entries to be calculated for the raffle.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » March 8, 2015 5:34am | Report
GeouZu wrote:

Seto there is not only your guide ;) There are many entries to be calculated for the raffle.

Stop, iam ranting i dont want to listen to logic.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » March 8, 2015 6:56am | Report
Bacon?

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » March 8, 2015 7:08am | Report
GeouZu wrote:

He's talking about my guides, fam.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » March 8, 2015 10:47am | Report
Ye ! Srsly tho, does it take 4 days to use https://www.randompicker.com/ or sth like that ? :D
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 8, 2015 11:07am | Report
Part of what *she* said *she* needed to check was that people didn't create false accounts to add votes, or maybe other things like downvoting guides that aren't yours to give yourself a step up.

I clearly didn't win anything, but I am still interested to see all of the winners. Congrats to everyone! Was a good contest.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 8, 2015 11:11am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Part of what he said he needed to check was that people didn't create false accounts to add votes, or maybe other things like downvoting guides that aren't yours to give yourself a step up.

I clearly didn't win anything, but I am still interested to see all of the winners. Congrats to everyone! Was a good contest.

*She
:)
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 8, 2015 11:21am | Report
Oh **** yeah I forgot. She! Have to edit that! Lol thanks Geno.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 8, 2015 12:06pm | Report
Np I just thought it would be awkward if Mowen saw that lol
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » March 8, 2015 1:50pm | Report
But yeah I made a few accounts and I messed around with the voting before the guide contest was out if I remember correctly (I don't think I intentionally downvoted anyone) but what was originally a "Seemingly" harmless attempt at figuring out how the system worked here potentially caused problems. #Regrets #Mistakes #Sorry. Although I asked to be disqualified because of that and let Mowen know beforehand. But I still wanna know who won! Even if for some insane reason my transgressions are pardoned and I win. Considering I don't even remember how many accounts I made (I originally thought you could only vote on one guide PERIOD throughout the whole site). Besides, I think Firraria deserves the assassin title more than I do anyway. I only have one guide and it's my Awilix one. I don't really think it's deserving of rank 2 :|

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }