Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ratatoskr jungle help?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Ratatoskr jungle help? 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 26, 2015 3:01pm | Report
I felt that this wednesday with Diva Aphrodite...

Since I AM A APHRODITE MAIN AND I'M SO HAPPY SHE FINALLY GOT NEW SKINS * PUKES RAINBOWS *
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » November 26, 2015 6:38pm | Report
If you pick rat you will be hurting your team. He can perform well if fed. Though that can be said about any god. If he gets behind you will not come back. He cant deal massive damage late game compared to the more top tier junglers. Which is almost any other jungler in smite.
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 27, 2015 1:31am | Report

I believe we have 2-3 jungle mains here (?), me included,

well in my eyes you are still the support main here
zilby our solo main
green our jungle main (and zodiac our fenrir main)
avorus is adc main
we actually miss a mid laner main (I was one early with Ra but well I have started playing LoL more now in the support role :/)

Objective 1 : Killing a Enemy
Objective 2 : Pushing the enemy back FOR GOOD
Objective 3 : Defend a lane if the ally had to VSTB
Objective 4 : Force a rotation from the enemy team and to not loose anyone in the teamfight ( With this, you put your enemy seriously behind in farm )

Anything else ?

ganking is all about switching lane dominance this is done by point 1 and 2 that prism mentioned.
But point 3 is a less fast notible one which is just ganking and letting the enemy miss some farm and exp and drop there Hp a bit so the lane is more even

Also another objective which is more in the early game pop actives (as most people will only have T1 actives and those have long CDs) this will make it easier for the lane to take enemies down or in a future gank (always try to gank before the active is up again).

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 27, 2015 2:24am | Report
Devampi wrote:

well in my eyes you are still the support main here
zilby our solo main
green our jungle main (and zodiac our fenrir main)
avorus is adc main
we actually miss a mid laner main (I was one early with Ra but well I have started playing LoL more now in the support role :/)

ganking is all about switching lane dominance this is done by point 1 and 2 that prism mentioned.
But point 3 is a less fast notible one which is just ganking and letting the enemy miss some farm and exp and drop there Hp a bit so the lane is more even

Also another objective which is more in the early game pop actives (as most people will only have T1 actives and those have long CDs) this will make it easier for the lane to take enemies down or in a future gank (always try to gank before the active is up again).

Just cuz Support is one of my fav. roles, Jungling is my main thing man.

Don't have enough jungle guides cuz I'm always playing either Bastet ( which I have a guide for ) Serqet or Athena ( which I have both a support AND jungle guides )

But yeah, I think my top fav roles are :

Jungle
Support
Solo
ADC
Mid

But I enjoy playin' 'em all so yay !

Mid is just last cuz of the same meta for the entire year
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 27, 2015 1:46pm | Report
On a high level my solo is actually a bit rusty. I know my way around solo mages VERY well but they're a bit out of the meta. Recently I've been playing a lot of mid jungle, support and arc since getting Ethernet now allows me to actually to do well in that role (hitting autos is SO much better at 40 ping). Ever since bluestone became standard though my warrior solo has been a bit off because I just haven't been doing it often enough to keep up with how that item changed laning pressure. Overall there's a few areas I still feel inexperienced in: invades, hunter solo, guardian solo, assassin solo (with the exception of Loki and Bakasura) and warrior solo in the current meta. So despite being the MOST experienced with Mage solo out of any role, I don't actually know the other classes in that role very well currently.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 2, 2015 2:15am | Report
I think rat is super underrated tbh. Ive played him like two games after I mastered him (+ some assault games) so I can't boast about being a good rat nor do I have any matchup experience. But the games I played where easy wins.

He has impressive DPS if you hit the dash combo and with the heal acorn you got sustain for days or just massive DPS with the opal (I think on hit thingy).

My tip for you though if you struggle with farm is to just leach a ton from lanes and try to invade or go for your back harpies.

Go check out Adapting on twitch and give my boy some love. He is probably the best farmer in the world witch is why he is (arguably) the best player in the world :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }