Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God similar to Gangplank?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » New Player Help » God similar to Gangplank? 33 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » March 26, 2015 8:34am | Report
You are such a dork sub :D
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 26, 2015 9:03am | Report
LevasK wrote:

Stay on topic guys.

***quats
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » March 26, 2015 9:19am | Report
Userpay got his questions answered. So no need to keep to the topic anymore. :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 26, 2015 10:05am | Report
Zilby wrote:

From my experience, Smite's third person perspective and skillshots make the game much more immersive and exciting than other MOBAs.

it's makes the game feel quick IMO I still have more fun in dota 2 which is the slowest MOBA for most people as randomming there is just funny (also with the perspective is it less easy to see funny mistakes etc)

Zilby wrote:

However, my favorite part about smite is its community. It's been far friendlier than what I've seen from other MOBAs and more welcoming.

Well I have seen most communities now and this part is only for the earlier lvl and non conquest modes. Because playing conquest is for me on smite a 3/4 games a toxic person (mostly when we lose sometimes you get this in a game your winning) other modes are 1/5 - 1/10 (and in LoL and dotA 2 for me it's 1/5-1/10 too).

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » March 26, 2015 10:24am | Report
Devampi wrote:

Well I have seen most communities now and this part is only for the earlier lvl and non conquest modes. Because playing conquest is for me on smite a 3/4 games a toxic person (mostly when we lose sometimes you get this in a game your winning) other modes are 1/5 - 1/10 (and in LoL and dotA 2 for me it's 1/5-1/10 too).

Ranked or unranked conquest? Generally the levels of toxicity change between the two and how high a rank you are. I was more referring to the outside-of-gameplay communities like smitefire and r/smite. For whatever reason in game League was by far the most toxic for me, but I guess it really just comes down to personal experience.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 26, 2015 11:30am | Report
Zilby wrote:

Ranked or unranked conquest? Generally the levels of toxicity change between the two and how high a rank you are. I was more referring to the outside-of-gameplay communities like smitefire and r/smite. For whatever reason in game League was by far the most toxic for me, but I guess it really just comes down to personal experience.

unranked I don;t have enough masteries XD (and not the lvl for LoL or dota)

and yeah I wonder how the toxticity changesd when I hit lvl 30 in LoL (dota I can;t say because it keeps lvling). but I mostly have a problem with it in smite because I have seen it change way to much (also smite can reach higher because not only moba players go to it also shooter players so the pool of toxticity can grow pretty good as those are 2 toxic catogories).

yeah the communities out of the game is a different story but that;s mostly because toxic people get thrown out of them pretty fast (make a bad first impression and you will be thrown out)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » March 26, 2015 11:34am | Report
Just want to note how I try and give userpay legitimate advice, and Sub instantly jumps on me, even though he has not played the game SERIOUSLY in about 4 months, if I'm correct.

About me being unranked... technically I may be unranked, however, I do play for a team that I hope would back me in saying I have a decent amount of RECENT experience in the game.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » March 26, 2015 1:42pm | Report
Subzero your kinda on your own here, I'm completely with Zilby on this in that I like to enjoy a nice peaceful conversation to debate on this site as opposed to seeing you BM the game and other members of this site. Second question is if you hate the game so much why do you even bother checking this site much less have an account on it.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » March 26, 2015 1:52pm | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

Second question is if you hate the game so much why do you even bother checking this site much less have an account on it.

If anyone was here purely for the game, there would be no need for off-topic sections or anything...

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » March 26, 2015 1:56pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

If anyone was here purely for the game, there would be no need for off-topic sections or anything...

But to stick around and give bad advice, for solely the purpose of trying to harm the site? Sorry, but "it's impossible to juke unless you see it coming" is awful advice.

Sorry, gotta draw a line at some point.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }