Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God similar to Gangplank?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » New Player Help » God similar to Gangplank? 33 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » March 26, 2015 2:10pm | Report
I really starting to hate you guys. Just beat it.

This site first porpuse is to give solid advice with guides/builds.
The second one is to give a forum to discuss the game.
The third is to give ******s that dont have a life and nothing better to do, a place to annoy people that actually enjoy a game (oh noes).

Atleast it kinda is like this atm. I would place the third place one the first place right now. Nobody cares about you personal game preference. Ye i like LoL, ye i like Dota and i like dozen of RPG like Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

Even if i would suddenly hate Smite, i wouldnt stay on this forum, to only annoy everybody other, you immature kids, dunno what i expected from sub tho., he have his moments. Just please leave this forum. Do us all a favor. Just leave it dont look back, leave it. And just come back if you stop beeing toxic. I mean you dont need to play the game just stop beeing fking *******s

edit: Nice Janitsu you seem very mature to just qoute the stuff you can use to your advantage. You didnt even tried. gg
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » March 26, 2015 2:34pm | Report
Setolino wrote:

This site first porpuse is to give solid advice with guides/builds.
The second one is to give a forum to discuss the game.
The third is to give ******s that dont have a life and nothing better to do, a place to annoy people that actually enjoy a game (oh noes).

I have to disagree with everything else than your listed first purpose of the site. The forum is there for the community to discuss all manner of things and even go offtopic. There are people who do not play. Should they leave the forums? No. They are as allowed as other people are to post their opinions.

Also, a related note. If you are throwing blatant insults towards people who dislike the game you, oh, love so much, you should be truly ashamed. Especially if you are one of those people who have made a bitter, non-point-proving rant blog about another game.

TL;DR

The forums are made for the community, not the players only

and

Don't insult people if they dislike a game you like. It's just blatant and ignorant and provides nothing to the discussion itself.

Setolino wrote:

Even if i would suddenly hate Smite, i wouldnt stay on this forum, to only annoy everybody other, you immature kids

I can't understand why would you leave the forums even if you stopped playing the game. Also, calling people immature kids really doesn't see eye to eye with good image. Also in this exact post you can see a lot of immature comments about people who are on the forums yet they aren't playing so either you have strong double standards or you just aren't acknowledging the definition of the words you use. Therefore I'd suggest that you tone down the amount of insults and increase the amount of mature arguments and useful advice.

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » March 26, 2015 2:48pm | Report
The questions in the original post have been answered and the thread has been fully derailed.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }