Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Level 19, working on being Decent Aracne

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Level 19, working on being Decent Aracne 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dracathio » February 11, 2015 1:06pm | Report
Well, I was playing as Bastet because I always got killed by her cats and wanted to be the cat troller for once. Came across an aracne player who kept tearing me apart even though I was able to rip apart the other 4 enemys on the enemy team in conquest. Talked with the person and they gave me the advice to go after either Kali or Aracne, I never liked playing Kali but kind of enjoyed the Ult aracne had when I played her once on a random god match.

So the above is the reason I have started Aracne, now the reason I need help is because well I do good some matches and than do so very badly other matches, and now with the nerfs and change ups of a few items I was told should be in my build, I am completely lost on what I should do with Aracne.

In truth I'd like advice on strategies going against tanks, hunters, other assassins, and so forth. What items I should go after, because current build no longer really suits her [warrior tabi, blood forge, quin sai, asi, death bringer, rage] since I've randomly seen another aracne completely destroy me when they used Frost bound hammer and Jultins wrath.

Anyways if someone is able to help that would be great, if not I'm sure I can figure it out some how, while I go towards level 30.

P.S. Sorry for any miss spellings, punctuation errors, and other grammar errors.

Dracathio

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 12, 2015 12:57pm | Report
you did have a good build there but since this new patch qin's is dead (it got nerfed to hard that The Executioner is a better option as it gives more attack speed). I don;t know how to play Arachne but most assassins are running the same build.

I would recommend going (for jungling you know your must have starter Bumba's Mask:
Warrior Tabi (movement speed)
Jotunn's Wrath (cooldown reduction)
this was the place where you would see qin's normally but now you can put a defensive or another pen power item here. (I would reccommend an attack speed item with power)
Bloodforge (lifesteal)
Rage/magi's blessing (depends if your going crits or pen still magi's can always be your 3th choice)
Deathbringer/ Titan's Bane (depends on crit too if crit DB otherwise TB)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dracathio » February 12, 2015 8:33pm | Report
hm, that does help, thanks DA, I was actually hoping you'd be the one to give me the advice.

So probably Warrior Tabi, Jotunn's Wrath, The Executioner, Bloodforge, Magi's Blessing, and to end it with Deathbringer [after selling off Bumba's Mask.

I would think this because Tabi for the power, Jotunn's for the Power mana and CD, than go either after Executioner or Blood forge depending on how much health I keep losing and need for lifesteal, than after that I put the one I didn't choose, than go after the Magi's Blessing for the health and protection and CC, and end it off with Deathbringer to bring in the crit for quiker life steal because of Aracne's built in lifesteal passive.

What you think on those thoughts Devampi?

P.S. how the heck do I link items?

Dracathio

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 13, 2015 2:49pm | Report
(to link items open with 2x [ and close with 2x ])

well if you go Deathbringer you can better take Rage too as otherwise you won;t crit much

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » February 14, 2015 1:42pm | Report
As a rank 5 Arachne I used to build:

Tier 2 Frostbound Hammer (finishing it after qin's/ witch) - Warrior Tabi - Qin's Sais - witch blade and from this point I could go for more defense ( Bulwark of Hope usually) or more mobility/ counter cc such as Winged Blade and/or magi's blessing with Greater Purification and a (rushed after/ during qin's) Greater Sprint or Wrath of the Gods if I'm playing siege.

I haven't got the chance to play her after the season 2 patch, but if I would, I would go for:

Frostbound Hammer -> Ninja Tabi -> Qin's Sais and Asi/ Ichaival/ Fatalis with some late defense, got to see if magi's is still worth after the removal of the CC reduction. Maybe sell Frostbound Hammer late and get a better item after its nerf as well.

I've played a lot of her and I've tried to build crits, glass cannon, ending up to like the constant Qin's Sais damage a lot, also allowing me to build some defense and counter cc. Building defense means that I can stay longer in battle, I can reach and take out the enemy mages and do my job as an assassin.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » February 14, 2015 3:48pm | Report
Heavy Hammer start is only good if you're looking for a sure invade. It sets back your clear and farm if you don't get an early kill.

I'd go with:

Ninja Tabi / Warrior Tabi (imo, both do good on her, just gotta know what you're building into)
Ichaival / Jotunn's Wrath (without spiders, you can't really box, more spiders = more fun)
The Executioner / Qin's Sais
magi's blessing
Deathbringer + Rage OR Titan's Bane + Brawler's Beat Stick

Each build pertains to the side it's on.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }