Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungle

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Jungle 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IwantSquirrel » February 25, 2014 12:59am | Report
Hi, i just wanted to know about junglers i know how the role of a jungler works and what to do but i was wondering about gods. Could anyone suggest any say, fun gods, easy gods, or even difficult jos to do the jungle role with :)?

IwantSquirrel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » February 25, 2014 1:21am | Report
Bakasura and Hun Batz come to mind.

Here's a good Hun Batz guide.

A good Bakasura build would probably go like this;

Warrior Tabi
Qin's Sais
Hastened Fatalis
Asi
Malice
Deathbringer

Also, Arachne is a very solid jungler. It even says it in her pros, "Great Jungler."
I even wrote a well-received guide for her, which can be found here.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IwantSquirrel » February 25, 2014 1:27am | Report
Thanks, i mastered bakasura when he was on rotation so i might try hun batz :)

IwantSquirrel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 25, 2014 4:38am | Report
I would recommend trying some Kali, getting to like 10 hp before you ult and kill your mark healing yourself back up and just jump out while the rest of the enemy team bows their head in shame is always fun :p

My build:
Normal jungle start.
Get HOG rank 2 early, like after the 2nd harpy spawn 2:30 ish (helps a ton with invades and clear speed in general).
1st item Warrior Tabi rank 2 (get rank 3 if you are very big)
2nd item Rage or Qin's Sais if you are very big
Then finish Warrior Tabi to get some penetration
3rd item Rage or Qin's Sais depending on your second item
GET BEADS RANK 3 (beads + ult = live forever)
4th item Jotunn's Wrath more pen and ults and jumps etc.
5th item lifesteal or defence (not really needed IMO, focused voidblade is fine for more pen and some defence)
6th item Titan's Bane

I do not pick up DB, but you are of corse free to pick that up as your 5th or 4th item. I would not switch it out with Titan's though, just in chase all you get as your mark is the enemy tank :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 25, 2014 5:27am | Report
Fun Gods - Bakasura (No one survives the onslaught of 3), Mercury (Gotta go fast. I didn't know Sonic was a god), Loki (Laugh as everyone who is bad at the game calls you overpowered while you oneshot the people who still haven't built armor), and Kali (Easily the most snowbally assassin in the game. Weak early, but gets RIDICULOUSLY strong late as she chains kills together for her passive)

Viable Gods - Fenrir, Thor, Mercury, Kali, Bakasura, Loki, Arachne, Ne Zha, in that order, and whoever I'm forgetting (I'm sure I am) is probably at the bottom, unless I've made a gross mistake. I assume Nemesis is still being played jungle often, and she's fun if you can deal with 0 mana all the time.

If you want some unconventional junglers, please look at this guide by subzero. A few of the gods he has listed in there even have their own, stand-alone guide.

Finally, if you want something very unnconventional but extremely fun, run Freya jungle. She has no worries about dying early game, and trying to run away from a Freya gank when she has Hastened Fatalis is quite funny to watch. She becomes DEVASTATING late game. If you're in lane and forget about her, and see yourself pop up in that recognizable little cloud of banishment, you know you're dead. She also brings much, much, much more to a teamfight than many junglers in the game, who *try* to assassinate one squishy target and then become useless. She has just overall ridiculous damage that can't be ignored.

Anyway, that's all from me. Hope I helped.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IwantSquirrel » February 25, 2014 1:41pm | Report
thanks guys, i will try what you said by using god rental:)

IwantSquirrel

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }