Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skin Idea Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skin Idea Thread 178 posts - page 1 of 18
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 11, 2014 11:47pm | Report
Okay, so I was browsing the god idea thread and stumbled upon a thread full of cool skin ideas. I have a lot of skin ideas myself, but just as I decided to post them I seen the date of the last post. I don't want to necropost, so here is my way of saying I really like the idea of the community getting involved with skin ideas, and I want to add something to that! The original thread can be found here. This thread is an activity that expresses your creativity, design, and love for SMITE! Be as creative as possible!

Snowball Geb
All parts of his body look like balls of snow, and he is featured with a snowman's face along with a top hat (and poorly added Christmas lights I suppose, because how can Smite Skin Designers)
-Instead of earth rising on his first ability, snow rises instead.
-His shield is replaced with snow falling around the ally/self along with snow forts that replace the rocks and removal of the green tint beneath them.
-His third ability looks like an increasing snowball. Bells jingle from soft to loud as the ball increased, and upon impact, snow falls in area of impact.
-His ultimate is a bunch of snow that rises and falls as tiny snowflakes that slowly fade shortly after.
Cost: 400gems

Jingle Hel
Okay, first off, I know I'm the only one that thinks a Christmas Hel skin could've been executed soooo much better. If I am then...damn.
Her first outfit is a pink and white Santa-like variation of her original. Switching stances, her second outfit is a darker tinted red and white Santa-like variation of her original. (and again, poorly added and unnecessary Christmas lights).
Not many changes. Just the appearance. Perhaps her skillset could be verified by making her light stance skills pink and her dark stance skills a dark red?
Cost: Anywhere from 200-400 gems.

Great Sage Equal of Heaven (Wukong)
Medially armored, looking somewhat like a war hero or rebel and/or rebellious. The golden circlet isn't there and he looks somewhat sinister.
cost: 400gems

Master Wukong
Does anyone watch Dragon Ball Absalon? If so, you looking basically at the outfit part of the design. If not, I mean this outfit. The design is almost completely similar only with a different/darker color scheme. There would be a circle with a Chinese symbol on the back (the symbol for Sun as in Sun Wukong) and he would have black hair. His Ruyi Jingu Bang would look like Goku's powerpole, only black. His Somersault Cloud would be a slightly tinted Golden color.
Cost: 400 gems

God of Rock Apollo
Black color scheme with tight black jeans and a spiked vest and piercings on his face. He would have a guitar instead of his lyre which would play a heavy electric guitar note, his serenade would be a heavy metal scream, and he would power slide with his guitar for his 3. Not sure what across the sky would be like.
Cost: 600 gems, depending on ult and voice pack.

Godfather Xbalanque
He would be dressed like a mafia mobster. His basic attacks would be a pistol, and activating branching bola would make it ricochet off of the target. His blowdart would be a LMG, using it for his 2 and 3 and his ultimate would be an office or something.
cost: 600 gems
Ideas that came from the other thread:
-Clone commander Apollo
-Headless Horseman Guan Yu
-Pizza Delivery Mercury
-Flash Mercury
-Belgian Bacchus
-Green Arrow Artemis
-Riot Ares (Handcuffs, Pepper Spray, Riot Shield)
-Scooby-Anubis
-Stone Atronach Ymir
-DragonBorn Thor
-Athlete Mercury
-SoulReaper Thanatos (All we know classical skeleton reaper who wearing a hoody)
-Sniper Neith
-Geisha Chang'e
-Samurai Guan Yu
-Withcer Tyr
-Mecha Fenrir
-Kraken Hunter Anhur (Wearing Rain coat skills are water instead of sand. He has a scarred eye like it's white or something, and Peg Leg)
-Death blossom Arachne (ripped from Elise but it is SO AWESOME!)
-Apollo Jackson (Apollo and MJ)
-Siamese Bastet
-Rock Star Isis (staff is a microphone, ult is a stage, her silence makes her say something snobby)
-Animal Control Tyr (sword is one of those staff things they use, reference to his lore and loss screen)
-Old Fashioned Chronos (staff has an hourglass on the end instead of a clock, gears in his body replaced by falling sand)
-Fire and ice Hel
-Black belt Wukong
-Scuba Diver Xbalanque (a scuba tank on his back instead of his little blow dart case, and for his ult it looks like your in a tropical reef. And when the stun comes, you get bitten by a shark.)
-Ghost Buster Zhong Qui
Ideas from this post:
-Ringmaster Bastet
-Circus Monkey Wukong (The EXACT clothing old Sun Wukong had on new Wukong. Seems legit :D)
-Chang'e and Harvey (Edna and Harvey Chang'e)
-Royal British Guard Guan Yu
-Tutu Ares (Ares wearing a tutu dress as a ballerina, his chains become pink ribbons. weird but ok, liking the originality o.o)
-Dynamite Zeus (*upon Detonate Charge: "Boom! goes the dynamite!")
-Professor/librarian Chronos
-Black Swan Chang'e
-Cheerleader Kali
-Frozen Scylla
-Kuang-dor the Windinator
-Steampunk Vulcan
-Steampunk Chaac
-Steampunk Guan Yu
-Vincent Van Qui (Van Zhong, Zhong Van Qui. Get creative with the name)
-Sleepy Time Bacchus
-Punk Apollo
-Kamehame-Ra!
-Yellow Jacket Ah Muzen Cab (with a yellow and black jacket and shades.)
-Dr. Chronos
=General Ao Kuang (His Ult Is A bomber plan. Wicked Sweet.)
-SWAT Athena (not my idea, thought it was amazing though).
-Mechanical Spider Arachne
-Zookeeper Nu Wa (Animals as soldiers, Zoo Gate Ult)
-Head Hunter Artemis (M16, Bear Trap, Spiked Net, And A clothed similar to art boar)
-Officer Neith
-Lumberchaac
Check out this one for others' creations!

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 12, 2014 12:25am | Report
Ringmaster Bastet.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 12, 2014 4:55am | Report
Circus monkey wukong. The EXACT clothing old sun wukong had on new wukong.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 12, 2014 5:18am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Circus monkey wukong. The EXACT clothing old sun wukong had on new wukong.

Awesome..so far i have purchased no skin for gems..but shall buy this one!

Edit: they can also make such skin for hun batz
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KillingCreations » March 12, 2014 5:37am | Report
edna and harvey chang'e. look here for more info on edna and harvey.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edna_%26_Harvey:_The_Breakout

KillingCreations

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 12, 2014 5:39am | Report
First up, the Hun Batz space monkey should've been called Moon Batz...

Royal British Guard Guan Yu
Tutu Ares (Ares wearing a tutu dress as a ballerina, his chains become pink ribbons)
Dynamite Zeus (*upon Detonate Charge: "Boom! goes the dynamite)
Professor/librarian Chronos
Black Swan Chang'e

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 12, 2014 7:19am | Report
Scuba diver xbalanque

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 12, 2014 1:42pm | Report
Am I the only one that thinks Cheerleader Kali is a must have?

POM POMS OF DEATH *****!

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KillingCreations » March 13, 2014 7:43am | Report
Scylla- Elsa Scylla from Frozen https://www.google.co.il/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=lWJcg2_GL9qI_M&tbnid=MXhUspq_bX-TCM:&ved=0CAYQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hdwallpapers.in%2Fsnow_queen_elsa_in_frozen-wallpapers.html&ei=4cQhU-SxBKWV0QWAroCwBg&bvm=bv.62922401,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNG3WBu2bMQEMkgHV8AyxID-Bm4WPA&ust=1394808413072904

KillingCreations

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » March 13, 2014 8:49am | Report
I made kraken hunter Anhur, he's supposed to have a scarred eye it's like white, because it's a blind eye. Also pirate gaun yu, his spear is a paddle and his ult is a very small ship.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }