Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skin Idea Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skin Idea Thread 178 posts - page 7 of 18
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » May 30, 2014 10:31am | Report
Digital Janus

-Arcade Style
-8 bit cube feel
-8 bit sounds

-His 1 will be a swirling portal of pixel colors

-His 2 will be 2 balls of pixels that change colors

-His 3 will be a line that emits floating, shrinking pixels, probably in designs

-His 4 will be a projectile of moving, changing energy

The design would be a cubic, voxel design with added parts to janus.
Perhaps the added parts would be balls of energy or parts of a arcade machine.

Torchman220

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sorsolier » June 13, 2014 12:10am | Report
It was done for Thor with Blood Eagle - why not one for Janus?

Phoenix Janus (Tribes: Vengeance)

Skin be looking like:Janus normally levitates, so that could be using jet boosters - or alternatively, he could ski around on frictionless boots.

1: Janus' portals redesigned to look like:
http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/224880-tribes-vengeance-windows-screenshot-these-hexagons-mean-that.png
... except perhaps more opaque.

2: Janus' unstable portal projectiles redesigned to look like spinfusor disks! Hell, even remodel the key on his hip to look like a spinfusor launcher.Oldschooltribes!

Or alternatively - perhaps even awesomelier - he throws a pair of bucklers instead of portals.

3: When Janus lays down his threshold, normally his shoulder plates like to woosh off and spread out behind him. Well since Tribes armour suits have jet boosters on the shoulders and since Janus' threshold increases his move speed when passing over it, let them fire to give him a jet boost. :)

4: Um ... a sniper? Sure - he whips out the sniper from vengeance, takes aim, then fires a suspiciously slow-moving bullet that creates a shock-wave as it flies (to mimic the easy visibility of Janus' regular ult). Sniper bullet leaves the same portals as 1 behind it. Besides - Janus' ult using a sniper rifle? IT'S SO APPROPRIATE.

Actually, the sniper is a great shape to replace the key on his hip. I'm pretty sure it's a key ...

Sorsolier

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 13, 2014 6:19am | Report
I like the above idea ^ :)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aarhg » June 14, 2014 6:47am | Report
Lumberjack Chaac. Big beard, red plaid shirt, giant lumber axe and a slice of a log for his little shield. That would be epic. Also, a custom voice pack for him would be hilarious.

Aarhg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » June 14, 2014 8:44am | Report
This idea has already been mentioned. And if they are going to make it, it's gonna be Lumberchaac

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aarhg » June 14, 2014 3:55pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

This idea has already been mentioned. And if they are going to make it, it's gonna be Lumberchaac

Yea, I noticed that earlier. Lumberchaac makes sense as well.
Another Chaac skin could be Mr. C, a totally blinged of dude with a gold plated axe and a badass lowhawk.

Aarhg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » June 16, 2014 4:50am | Report
We'll need something around this line for Bastet.....

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 16, 2014 5:03am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

We'll need something around this line for Bastet.....

[VVGQ] Quiet!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » June 16, 2014 12:59pm | Report
Mecha Warrior Freya. Turn her sword pulses into laser beams, make her sword a metallic katana of doom, and have her ult come with a turbo laser launcher. Oh, and give her a cyborg voicepack, to please the firefly of the room.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » June 16, 2014 8:59pm | Report
Chewbacca skin for Bakasura. "ChewBaka". It's funny cause the names are similar and it has the word "chew" in it. Just make him a little hairy devourer and give him a different voice for the skin. And when he ults, he should just yell like Chewy does.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }