Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skin Ideas!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skin Ideas! 63 posts - page 1 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 10, 2013 11:32pm | Report
Well I only have one idea right now, it's a camper/hiker re-skin for Odin. He would get a huge backpack on his back, and his staff could become a walking stick. If it also changed his abilities, his ultimate could look like boulders that fall and block the path.

If anybody has any ideas, post them!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 11, 2013 6:44am | Report
I would like to see a Jester costume for Loki (he I usually portrayed wearing one] and a Neith with the head of a lion (yes I know Bastat will get joules but I don't care)

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 11, 2013 7:05am | Report
I really like the jester idea, though if Loki couldn't get it, I could see Agni with it. But what about like an aqua-man skin for Poseidon, yeah I know copy rights and all but that would still be amazing, though they could just do a mermaid skin.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 13, 2013 12:34am | Report
Man, i'll make a formal thread complaining about skins latter, dont get me wrong, some are very cool, like cocademon (ymir), but some skins that just change collors...omg, is just...waste of money, some collors look great, but the god looks the same, this is not cool

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 13, 2013 1:18am | Report
I just remembered that I think Hi-Rez said at one point that there where thinking about giving Kali a cheerleader skin. I hope they do because it would look hilarious XD.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jgabrielmrbr » May 13, 2013 6:56am | Report
Sniper Neith (neith with a sniper gun)
->2nd skill (she throw a grenade)

jgabrielmrbr

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 13, 2013 7:06am | Report
Wyvern King for Ao Kuang. He has no arms and only has big wings since the skin makes him look like a western wyvern dragon. He will also be black and wings have slight holes to look more fearsome. His 1 is a blast of black blue flames. For his 2, a trail of blue flames follow. For his 3,a beam of constant blue fire instead of tornadoes, enemies hit, will have blue fire coming off from them. His 4 has giant skeleton dragon covered in blue flames breathing blue fire in a straight line. A voice change to make it legendary would nice.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 13, 2013 7:07am | Report
Robot skin for Vulcan (kinda like the bakasura one)
Ares warrior skin
Fenrir puppy skin
Zeus mobster skin
Bacchus mobster skin

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 13, 2013 7:13am | Report
Kali wad going to get a cheerleader skim, but they scrapped it.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 13, 2013 7:22am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Kali wad going to get a cheerleader skim, but they scrapped it.

they also scrapped the Fenrir model back than, but I think they will make a Kali skin considering she only has recolors

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }