Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

lets make patch notes: warriors

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » lets make patch notes: warriors 148 posts - page 1 of 15

Poll Question:

who do we balence after nemesis?
vamana
chaac
odin
herc
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 13, 2014 8:08am | Report
i wanted to make this one.

first of the elephant in the room.

nemesis.

seriously the solo lane has to many litteral ****s, we need some ***** so we are not going to turn her into another random assassin and turn her into a damm good warrior.

passive. everytime nemesis hits an appontent she as of now gets 3% more power up to 3 stacks and the enemy loses 3% power up to 3 stacks. how to change this

everytime nemesis hits an apponent she gets X% protections. this will take her turbo damage down a lot but she will become more warrior like tanky.

1. now it is a double dash. we change this very simply by adding a bit more range on her dash and give her the "has to pass trough a valid target" for the second dash to activate. and her scaling is returned to 50%. (note* if the scaling still seems to much it can get reduced again)

my reasoning for this change. giving her a bit less mobilty so she becomes killable

the reason she got a bit more base range is to make just 1 dash not worthless of your time but it would not be a huge range increase.

2. as of now it is a cone of damage with in the middle a double hit and a slow.

the scaling slow is fine.

how to change this. now this change will be entirely focused on giving her wave clear for solo lane.

the cone in its entirety is ONE HIT no more middle double hit sjenanigans anymore. now the middle part will be only applying to slow.

the damage will base level damage will need to be changed to the point where she can atleast clear the archer minions at the 5th point. change the size of cone if needed so she can hit the entire wave.

scaling back to 50%, fair because no more double hit which did become larger from the scaling.

(note* if the scaling become's to much it can be lowerd. i don't think it will because she will in solo lane often start with protections.)

3. this oddly enough is not the big needs balencing ability i thought it would be. it's fine but if after these change's she proved to be to strong because of this here is my suggestion.

cc breakes shield. cc right now applies after damage. cc applies before damage.

that or just changing her scalings should be enough but not both all together.

... i have no idea for this, help me plea :(
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 13, 2014 8:58am | Report
Her Slice and Dice should have more cooldown. I mean, seriously, for that large of a cone with that amount of slow on a cooldown of 7 seconds? make it 10 seconds cooldown IMO. I'm just adding to what you said, not replacing.

As for her Divine Judgement. What. Were. They. Smoking?

I mean, 30-50% slow for 5 seconds??? Are you kidding me? and +30-50% movement speed for her for 10 freaking seconds!??! And 30-50% protection stealing for that 10 seconds!? and 30-50% health reduction!?!?! ARE YOU INSANE?

Just FYI, Nemesis can actually slow an enemy by 50% for 7 consecutive seconds. Let that sink in for a little bit.

I mean, this is probably the most utility ultimate in the entire game.
Making yourself a tank for 10 seconds? check.
Making yourself Chronos for 10 seconds? check.
Reducing their health like Geb? check.
Slowing them like squall for longer than Storm Call silence? check.

The slow should be for no more than 2 seconds. The movement speed buff should be no more than 5 seconds. Protections also for that time.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 13, 2014 9:37am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Her Slice and Dice should have more cooldown. I mean, seriously, for that large of a cone with that amount of slow on a cooldown of 7 seconds? make it 10 seconds cooldown IMO. I'm just adding to what you said, not replacing.

As for her Divine Judgement. What. Were. They. Smoking?

I mean, 30-50% slow for 5 seconds??? Are you kidding me? and +30-50% movement speed for her for 10 freaking seconds!??! And 30-50% protection stealing for that 10 seconds!? and 30-50% health reduction!?!?! ARE YOU INSANE?

Just FYI, Nemesis can actually slow an enemy by 50% for 7 consecutive seconds. Let that sink in for a little bit.

I mean, this is probably the most utility ultimate in the entire game.
Making yourself a tank for 10 seconds? check.
Making yourself Chronos for 10 seconds? check.
Reducing their health like Geb? check.
Slowing them like squall for longer than Storm Call silence? check.

The slow should be for no more than 2 seconds. The movement speed buff should be no more than 5 seconds. Protections also for that time.

this is not a rage tread. there is a sticky for that if you want to rage go there.

this is to help balencing.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » February 13, 2014 4:34pm | Report
Those changes to her skills are pretty much the way id go about it.

However the only thing I can think of for her ulty is to reduce the length of her buff to about 7 second so that way she still keeps a slight advantage over her target and/or make her ultimate miss if she cant hit her target like lokis ult would

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » February 13, 2014 4:37pm | Report
And if there where multiple ppl squeezed into the targeter it would only hit the god with the highest % of hp

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » February 13, 2014 6:51pm | Report
I think Nemesis ult should no more than 4 seconds. Everything that Hollow had said should also be implemented. I think she should keep her double dash, it doesn't do CC like the other warriors. No need for it to hit something to do anoter dash. She needs something to help her survive.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 13, 2014 10:15pm | Report
I think her ultimate has a problem of being uncounterable. It lasts too long, and you can't do anything about your halved protections. I propose removing the protection steal, and instead have her ultimate heal Nemesis for 30/35/40/45/50% of the enemy's current health, and the debuff and buff both last 5 seconds.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 13, 2014 11:02pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I think her ultimate has a problem of being uncounterable. It lasts too long, and you can't do anything about your halved protections. I propose removing the protection steal, and instead have her ultimate heal Nemesis for 30/35/40/45/50% of the enemy's current health, and the debuff and buff both last 5 seconds.

Okay it would be more warroir because now whe gets substain. But what doe you think of making her ult dodgable?

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » February 14, 2014 12:06am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

A heal would be even worse. Imagine a tank rolls into the fight--Nemesis can just ult the tank and boom, she's recovered 3/4's of her health right there, slowed the tank to a crawl, and stolen a ****ton of tankiness to eat up whatever damage gets thrown her way.

It should probably last a shorter time; not even Odin's ring lasts that long, and it can completely screw over any god without a leap (which is every mage in the game not named Freya).

There is counterplay to her ult's slow. Plenty of stuff out there can break the slow: Sprint hard-counters it due to the stupidly short cooldown, and is very cheap to boot. So will Purification Beads, though the CD is longer and better spent on hard CC. Winged Wand outright nullifies the slow and gives you a nice speed boost on top of it (you should be taking it against Ao Kuang anyways, why not use it against Nemesis?). And of course, tons of gods have CC-immunity in their kit that can be used to block it.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 14, 2014 12:37am | Report
so shortening the slow of her ult and making it dodgable. in that case make the damage apply to more then one god. it is still a small aoe but making it whiffable and shorting the slow is to much in my opinion.

also i want to know and this is besides the subject who ever thought of aegis against her? i do not know if you her ult applies instant but maybe a delay on it would help. but then maybe it should be locked on.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }