Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

lets make patch notes: warriors

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » lets make patch notes: warriors 148 posts - page 15 of 15

Poll Question:

who do we balence after nemesis?
vamana
chaac
odin
herc
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 19, 2014 3:26pm | Report
Tyr doesn't always need Blink. In fact I rarely ever. I only do if I'm fully tanking with him which never really happens. If you think Tyr doesn't have an initiator, you're completely wrong... What about his Fearless in defensive stance, then Change Stance, Fearless again? Or what about his ultimate? Freaking amazing initiator then cc em back to your team with your Fearless again. Think he needs a nerf altogether

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 19, 2014 3:57pm | Report
Greenvers

Fearless (def) is a terrible initiation. Its slow, it's obvious, it's short, etc. Not to mention you also need to switch stance which has a long animation before you can use fearless again, that gives the enemy team a lot of time to react to the poit where a group of competent players will have juked you and counter initiated on you.

Blink is instant, suprising, long range can go trough walls,etc. It gives. Enemies a lot less time to react and there for less chance of failure.

His ult for initiation is way better then fearless (def) but not as good as blink since its more obvious and is slower.

The way i see tyrs design is initiate into full combo of attacks. That is what his centered around yes?
I see his ult as his built in initiation and the rest of his skills as follow up. You can't deny that statisticly blink is better at doing that then his ult. Which is why its picked u on tyr reletivly often, leaving less room for options because there are a large amount of tyr Players who see it as highly recomandable or even maditory.

All i want is to make his ult a bit better for initiation so tyr players feel less inclind to blink while obviosly nerfing his damage and some of his heal.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 19, 2014 5:02pm | Report
You still don't always need blink as Tyr...I mean sure go ahead get blink. But that doesn't make him unviable. His initiation is fine by me i just think the abilities should be a longer cd, shared cd's, or less damage. Not sure how shared cooldowns would be on him though lol

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 19, 2014 5:20pm | Report
Any kind of indicator that you are being targeted would be nice like Neith's ult. That ult just does too much stuff for an ult you can't counter. Every other strong ult has a indicator like Than,Merc and Neith.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 19, 2014 5:38pm | Report
@MaysJedi: none of his abilities are single-target, so a targeting indicator would be impossible.

@All4, the thing is, Tyr's mechanics are fine. Yeah, he can initiate with his ultimate, and not much else. So? He doesn't need it. He can waveclear without it, he can gank without it just fine, and he generally works well even without blink.

Also using Fearless to flank, before using it again for the combo is a tactic that works well. It obviously isn't as good as using his ultimate or blink, but my point is, it works.

Mechanically speaking, I think he's fine.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » March 20, 2014 7:03pm | Report
Boost up Herc... nobody plays him. Chaac is a straight-up killer already. Odin may need some work. Nemesis is the kill-stealer supreme. I'm sick of playing games with that one Nemesis player that has a squat for damage build but uses her skills to last-hit every chance they get. It's annoying. Nemesis can steal a kill from anyone. There's no need to build damage on her, just give her lots of speed and cooldown and wait for your teammates to peel for you. I hate her.

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 20, 2014 10:40pm | Report
Just because nobody plays Hercules don't mean he is underpowered. Hun Batz isn't played that much and he is fairly balanced (yes, after the space monkey skin release he has seen more games, but still).
Odin is fine, quite frankly.
Nemesis is still broken, but there are still things about her that should be buffed (her ultimate should be nerfed, the damage and scaling on her Slice & Dice should be increased, etc..) And if you don't build damage on her, she is a straight up slow machine. And, while it's nice, it's not so effective.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 21, 2014 12:57am | Report
ShaoTheGreat wrote:

Boost up Herc... nobody plays him. Chaac is a straight-up killer already. Odin may need some work. Nemesis is the kill-stealer supreme. I'm sick of playing games with that one Nemesis player that has a squat for damage build but uses her skills to last-hit every chance they get. It's annoying. Nemesis can steal a kill from anyone. There's no need to build damage on her, just give her lots of speed and cooldown and wait for your teammates to peel for you. I hate her.

you saying this already tells me you did 0 reading in the whole rest of the thread.

guys we are done in this thread. when i get home il update all the change's for the warriors and then we move on. WE ARE DOOOOOOOOOOONE HERE!
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }