Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Community Tier List

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » God Community Tier List 26 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by baked_beanery » October 28, 2019 2:48pm | Report
The r/smite people made this community tier list the other day:
Smite God TIer List

Wondering what folks here think of it. Good / bad / ignore? Would people want to make one?

baked_beanery

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 28, 2019 3:06pm | Report
Hi Bean,

The r/Smite group has historically done this off and on. TripleCharged arranges this, and the last I see is for Patch 6.10. https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/dlq1v1/official_rsmite_community_tier_list_for_610/

Some of the SmiteFire members have sort of put together something similar, but it hasn't been maintained much. https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/theory-crafting/smitefire-viability-ranking-thread-2-0-58952

These in a general sense are fine. It's all member feedback, but keep in mind that any member can contribute to the r/Smite voting, and this means, depending on level of participation and skill level/knowledge of those members, the ratings can be skewed. Overall I think the ratings are fine.

You would also probably want to check out tier lists on YouTube from people like Weak3n or DMBrandon. Others here and there also do tier lists, so you can do a search and just see what people say.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » October 28, 2019 4:27pm | Report
Hello Baked, the tier list seems pretty ok though I don't agree with a lot of gods there like Geb S, Nox A, Rama B+... We kinda used to have a community tier list but I haven't seen it being updated for a long ago. I have a tier list but it is about the gods difficulty and not if they are good or not. One day I will do my own Tier List, probably at Season 7.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 29, 2019 7:19am | Report
talking about our tier list were has prism been lately as normally he did bump it once in a while after several big patches

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » October 29, 2019 7:55am | Report
I assume they're busy with school.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » October 29, 2019 8:20am | Report
I dunno probably busy. He said he was "being successful" in life. Don't know what it means but probably busy. I made a tier list to replace it while he doesn't come back

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 29, 2019 9:23am | Report
If you guys make some cases for moving some gods, I can go in and edit a list. Let me know.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » October 29, 2019 9:46am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

If you guys make some cases for moving some gods, I can go in and edit a list. Let me know.

You wait I create another thread to say that you could do it? XD

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 29, 2019 12:19pm | Report
I was meaning I can edit the existing one so a new thread didn't have to be made. I didn't actually notice you'd started a new one. LOL. Whatever works, just offering one option.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » October 29, 2019 2:34pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I was meaning I can edit the existing one so a new thread didn't have to be made.

You could have said it before I put all my efforts copying and pasting my tier list :p
Branmuffin17 wrote:
I didn't actually notice you'd started a new one. LOL.

You hurt my feelings ;-;

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }