Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Build for Any God - Season 5

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best Build for Any God - Season 5 29 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gary169 » October 25, 2018 11:29am | Report
Well, the Freya build DID say 1v3, and he did mention not relying on his team. Solo queue was the best way to achieve that.

Gary169

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 25, 2018 11:33am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:
Come on, even I wouldn't expect that. Solo quest ranked joust is the most aids thing I have experienced in Smite. Never play Ranked Joust solo. Though on the other hand, he did claim it was "1 vs 3" build so to that I say - why not.

Hey now, Barrett has those mad leet skillz. Surely he can 1v3 in ranked Joust using his awesome Freya build!

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gary169 » October 25, 2018 11:38am | Report
I am not here to mock him. I legitimately want to see him play against good players using his builds.

Gary169

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 25, 2018 11:57am | Report
Osiris building Ninja Tabi isn't all that bad, if he commits another item or two to basic attacking...but that's beside the point, and you make good points to the other build issues.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 25, 2018 12:00pm | Report
Not sure if it was Fineokay or Deathwalker that said this but im pretty sure that building Warrior tabi is good on Osiris due to his great AA-canceling.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gary169 » October 25, 2018 12:01pm | Report
https://smiteprobuilds.com/?p_filters_page=1&p_filters_search=&p_filters_god=2000&p_filters_pro=~&p_filters_opponent=~&p_filters_role=~&p_filters_league=~&p_filters_sort=~

Going all the way back to March:
No one has gotten Ninja Tabi on him. The only AA focused items I see are Frostbound Hammer for extra control, or Stone Cutting Sword.
But this player didn't buy any other AA focused items except Shogun's Kusari. That's the only attack speed boosting item that should be in the build. I disagree with Ninja Tabi.

Ninja Tabi worked for Bellona back in S4 when we could apply Death's Toll with her hammer, but I don't see it working for any other warrior.

Gary169

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 25, 2018 12:03pm | Report
Gary169 wrote:

Ninja Tabi worked for Bellona back in S4 when we could apply Death's Toll with her hammer, but I don't see it working for any other warrior.

Actually, Ninja Tabi is good on Bellona at the moment. Especially with Beserker's Shield. But I agree that it is better to get Warrior Tabi on Osiris.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 25, 2018 12:06pm | Report
I'm not saying Warrior Tabi is bad, and I don't argue it's better function as Solo in Conquest, but in a JOUST match, depending on build and whatnot, maybe he isn't main tank, and he gets Qin's Sais, and thus gets more function out of Ninja's AS. So no, Ninja isn't bad. Don't use links for Conquest to cover a Joust situation where things are more flexible.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 25, 2018 12:08pm | Report
Hmm the Osiris Qins was an interesting one in Joust I will admit. But I've only encountered it in casual joust.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gary169 » October 25, 2018 12:08pm | Report
But, the feedback on items I gave was regarding to BarrettSmite's youtube video which was covering conquest?

Here I'll link you the video. one sec.

Gary169

Remarkable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }