Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Build for Any God - Season 5

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best Build for Any God - Season 5 29 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BarrettSmite » October 24, 2018 4:18pm | Report
Comment a god you want a build for with the Game mode and role, Try it out and give feedback

I will give all the possible builds to counter your Opposition in the lane and possibly Counter a God that is a bad match up for you

Thanks for your Time
Smite on

BarrettSmite

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 24, 2018 4:52pm | Report
Before you even think of doing something like this first fix your builds on Smitefire that you have posted, like the Arachne build which has... Titan’s Bane.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gary169 » October 24, 2018 5:50pm | Report
Look, Barrett, maybe some of my wording was too harsh in my feedback (however, I still 110% agree with what everyone and I said regarding your item choices - your builds need improving).

I can see you are legitimately trying to help out, and I also want to see what your mechanical skill is like.

If you do not mind, please provide me with the following information:
1) What is your IGN and platform? I want to see your game history.
2) To answer the question from this post, I would like to see you play some high level, ranked conquest with that Freya build you published.

Gary169

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 24, 2018 6:08pm | Report
Well ****, if those are your requirements then I'm screwed.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 25, 2018 4:52am | Report
Well surely he can manage, after all his Freya build will let you “carry”, won’t it?
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 25, 2018 7:21am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Well surely he can manage, after all his Freya build will let you “carry”, won’t it?

Don't be hating on Barrett's mad skillz, Kriega.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 25, 2018 9:10am | Report
Gary169 wrote:

2) To answer the question from this post, I would like to see you play some high level, ranked conquest with that Freya build you published.

Don't see that happening as he is Silver for ranked conquest. Had a look at his match history and also saw him building deathbringer on a hunter in duel, Soul Gem first item on Chronos and Artio in duel, Warlocks on Morrigan in Arena etc...

So yeah Barrett please do not share any more builds. We can handle any build requests.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gary169 » October 25, 2018 11:20am | Report
Yea. I should have just checked his YT channel instead of asking him for his name/platform.

Barrett, I checked out your "Arachne Jungle - Insane 18 kill..." video.
Your mechanical skill is good. However, your allies and enemies have little to no build knowledge.
- Osiris building Ninja Tabi and Hide of the Nemean Lion 2nd?
-A full tank Odin building The Crusher? And I'm assuming he's a support. Not a single aura/counter-build item in his build?

Now to the enemies:
- Artemis double stacking, building Deathbringer early and Atalanta's Bow early?
- Thanatos with no boots and building crits
-zhong qui building Warlock's Staff super late
- Neith with wind demon and no lifesteal?

Your build wasn't too bad though. I would have gotten The Crusher instead of Jotunn's Wrath.
I'm not surprised you managed to get 18 kills with this level of competition.

Gary169

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gary169 » October 25, 2018 11:22am | Report
Barrett, I also re-read your Freya guide. It seems to be a Ranked Joust guide. So instead of playing ranked conquest, I would request to see you play a ranked Joust game with Freya.

I want you to:
1) Solo queue
2) Make sure that the enemies have decent build knowledge (none of the stuff from that arachne video please).

Gary169

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 25, 2018 11:28am | Report
Gary169 wrote:

1) Solo queue

Come on, even I wouldn't expect that. Solo quest ranked joust is the most aids thing I have experienced in Smite. Never play Ranked Joust solo. Though on the other hand, he did claim it was "1 vs 3" build so to that I say - why not.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }