Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bakasura guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Bakasura guide 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OwlTown » February 24, 2016 3:44am | Report
Hey, I haven't played Bakasura yet, like never. But I really want to try it. I'm quite experienced with the game in general, but I always have trouble with gods that are new to me. So I was wondering if anyone knows a good Bakasura guide for Arena.

OwlTown

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 24, 2016 10:27am | Report
Bakasura has always been more of an auto attacker (only you can hit the cap really fast) so going something like (I'm basing this on my S1 bakasura:

warrior-fatalis/frostbound (stone cutting should also be pretty good however it won't let you stick)-executioner/qin/pen-lifesteal (normally I took Bloodforge but new Soul Eater could be good only carefull with not overcapping as 2 as items + passive can be overcapped)- Malice/ Rage- Deathbringer

This is more for CQ tho but could also work in arena. And it's kinda outdated in most parts as it's based on a S1 build

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OwlTown » February 25, 2016 1:50am | Report
Wow, you're everywhere, aren't you? XD But thank you =)

OwlTown

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » February 25, 2016 6:26am | Report
Hey! I know Devampi has probably already answered your question but I thought I'd give my input.
Bakasura is practically a Kali but with a bit more mobility. For arena I'd preferably rush Ninja Tabi or get tier 2 boots and some pots and try and get the atk speed buff.

What I'd recommend:
Warrior Tabi
The Executioner
Hastened Fatalis
Soul Eater or Bloodforge
Rage
Deathbringer

Hope this helps.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 25, 2016 2:22pm | Report
OwlTown wrote:

Wow, you're everywhere, aren't you? XD But thank you =)

How did you think I got vet XD. Forums is where you need to be XD.

Also sods I like fatalis on 2 because the sticking potential was what made my baka online (because sticking with true damage)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sp1dHQ » February 26, 2016 2:18am | Report
Bakasura is in a very bad spot atm. He is weak in the jungle, because of 0 hard CC, 0 ranged skills and 0 burst. U can still be good as baka in jng, but other junglers are just way better. Enemy team can just use sprint and get away from ur ult. if u'll go as a solo laner expect to be wrecked by almost ant experienced warrior. In teamfight warrior can zone adc, mages. If u will try to zone u r dead.

The build that were posted are good, but they are viable only against weak enemies (for example go for baka if u r playing casual with enemies who rarely have X masteries). In other cases u will find urself in disadvantage and ur team will vine on u

Sp1dHQ

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OwlTown » February 26, 2016 3:27am | Report
Sp1dHQ wrote:

Bakasura is in a very bad spot atm. He is weak in the jungle, because of 0 hard CC, 0 ranged skills and 0 burst. U can still be good as baka in jng, but other junglers are just way better. Enemy team can just use sprint and get away from ur ult. if u'll go as a solo laner expect to be wrecked by almost ant experienced warrior. In teamfight warrior can zone adc, mages. If u will try to zone u r dead.

As I said, I wanted a build for Arena, because I play Arena. So it's actually not important (to me) how he is in jungle and all that.

OwlTown

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » February 26, 2016 4:23am | Report
Sp1dHQ wrote:

The build that were posted are good, but they are viable only against weak enemies (for example go for baka if u r playing casual with enemies who rarely have X masteries). In other cases u will find urself in disadvantage and ur team will vine on u

Umm....Next time I'd recommend looking at what the Owl is asking rather then saying that Baka is bad in jungle and going off into conquest. But yeah, Bakasura is in a bad spot at the moment but most junglers can work him to a good extent. In Arena he is a miracle worker if you manage to get a few early kills.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 26, 2016 9:11am | Report
IMO

Warrior Tabi
Qin's Sais
Hastened Fatalis
that new sword
Winged Blade
then just whatever the heck you want probs some defense though
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 26, 2016 10:36am | Report
Sp1dHQ wrote:

X masteries

The mastery system is ********. some players lvl 1 masteries are better then other players lvl 10.

And with the double Worshippers and option to hide it it indicates even less.

Only thing baka has in the jungle is that he has/had (I don't know how this changed) the fastest jungle clear in early lvls cause of easily devouriring a minions (making t possible to don't start with HoG in S1)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }