Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ALL RIGHT LETS TALK ! -.-

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » ALL RIGHT LETS TALK ! -.- 74 posts - page 4 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » April 22, 2014 2:20pm | Report
you know I meant Nice. '-_-

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 22, 2014 4:07pm | Report
He sounds and acts just like Arka. But that's just me...
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 22, 2014 4:28pm | Report
Saying that Smite is a copy of LOL is like saying that Battlefield is a copy of COD and vice versa :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » April 22, 2014 5:15pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

He sounds and acts just like Arka. But that's just me...

^so much this.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 22, 2014 9:50pm | Report

Saying that Smite is a copy of LOL is like saying that Battlefield is a copy of COD and vice versa :p

yeah you could even say that League is just a copy of Dota, wait a second...
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 22, 2014 10:56pm | Report
Talgor you and the rest of the crew seem to constantly saying im raging etc but I gotta say that most of you dont even read carefully what Im writing. I said I literally COULD play toys with gold plat player I COULD , but unfortunately I cant right now I think that even silver can stomp me right now ... good job Hi rez keep poping ridiculesly OP gods

As for the rest yes you may have the point in a counter play or counter items for a god but hey the thing is just a fact that I have to adjust my play to him makes him OP god if I cant play my game against him that trully makes him OP

And some people like Firraria said im raging ? Well man Im from Balkan and we re not at all like "chilling" people we can pound some curse here and there and second I didnt invited you to this post so stop ranting about my raging or F***k Off

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » April 22, 2014 11:08pm | Report

Talgor you and the rest of the crew seem to constantly saying im raging etc but I gotta say that most of you dont even read carefully what Im writing. I said I literally COULD play toys with gold plat player I COULD , but unfortunately I cant right now I think that even silver can stomp me right now ... good job Hi rez keep poping ridiculesly OP gods

As for the rest yes you may have the point in a counter play or counter items for a god but hey the thing is just a fact that I have to adjust my play to him makes him OP god if I cant play my game against him that trully makes him OP

And some people like Firraria said im raging ? Well man Im from Balkan and we re not at all like "chilling" people we can pound some curse here and there and second I didnt invited you to this post so stop ranting about my raging or F***k Off

Excuse me? You didn't invite me? And all this time I thought this was a public forum.. huh. Please don't come in here and act all high and mighty on me now.

And, oh wow, hold the phone, you have to adjust your play when a new god comes out? You don't say?
I'd love you to explain to me how you having to "adjust your play" makes a god OP. Isn't that, y'know, the point of new gods? To bring something new to the game? To invent new strategy and playstyles? Of-****ing-course you have to adjust your play. At least try not to be a total caveman about it.

Good god, you're stupid. Get out before you embarrass yourself further, daft-*** ****.

I don't want this to turn into a flame war, so I'll try to leave it at that. Unless stupid-and-proud over here wants to bring any hint of rudimentary brain (and sentence) structure to the table, I'm done here.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 23, 2014 12:13am | Report
Well you can call me any name you want I wont reject a call to tell you that youre overwhelming flame ****** who cant handle himself when someone step up and strike back at the rude comments.

And btw yes I dont like it when I have to change my game because some new god demands that. I just dont like it! And stop insulting me before you dont know what disgusting things I can really say to you and I m not here to trade flames with ******s like you Firraria

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 23, 2014 12:22am | Report
I have literally never seen anyone complain about Apollo being OP. Honestly, I find that absolutely more hilarious than anything else in this thread.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » April 23, 2014 12:25am | Report
Talenhiem wrote:
Because we're mice people, and want to try and cure his raging.

"Despite all my rage, I am still just a MICE in a cage".

lel

Deathsession

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }