Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ALL RIGHT LETS TALK ! -.-

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » ALL RIGHT LETS TALK ! -.- 74 posts - page 2 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » April 22, 2014 8:20am | Report

watchfull shadow ur really "pulling" my tongue here but since im kinda grown up im not gonna say whati just had in my mind when i erad ur responce and clearly ur not reading it right since i already mentioned that im playing SMITE since the first 3-4 months in its beta version and i would say IT IS PRETTY ****ING LONG TIME !!! so do I need to draw this for you or what ?

You've played this long yet you STILL don't know the game? Lawl.

Go ahead, say what you wanted to say. Don't hold back, bro. Your title is 'Let's talk', so let's talk.

Oh, and great job arguing my points. You've gotten quite a few replies already here, yet you haven't discussed them with anyone. If you're here to just try to argue, then just leave now.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 22, 2014 8:23am | Report
nope I wont say what I crosed my mind cuz it will be a lot of hate/insults and i will just keep it for myself. And you say I dont know the game ? I could literally play toys with gold / plat Elo players and I know this game more than you think of. I just didnt liked the new system , its pretty obvius that there arent much skills as there is bullying the game and wining it on "pure force"

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » April 22, 2014 8:25am | Report

watchfull shadow ur really "pulling" my tongue here but since im kinda grown up im not gonna say whati just had in my mind when i erad ur responce and clearly ur not reading it right since i already mentioned that im playing SMITE since the first 3-4 months in its beta version and i would say IT IS PRETTY ****ING LONG TIME !!! so do I need to draw this for you or what ?

you say you are grown up but you act far from it. first take a chill pill, try to be less biased to what people say, stop cursing, take the time to type out your words and then you can join into the discussion.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 22, 2014 8:25am | Report
I believe that they remove more than one buff more because of toxicity. When all buffs are different (mana and cooldown are different), the jungler pretty much take all the camps without consideration.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 22, 2014 8:25am | Report

Hey there to all Smiters and here I am after pretty long time off.

Cut the **** and lets talk about smite. First I would have ask Hi rez if they are copying entire game system acording to LEague of L. why the hell they wont allow jungler to have more than 1 buff? So lets get straight u are forcing me to risk ganking on early levels and die or go counter jungling or ... im not sure what the hell they are trying to pull there but im not satisfied at all !
And literally you copied item building from lol, lane design and formation from Lol... whats the fcking point?

Second what's the matter with you people? What is the point of putting in ridiculesly "easy to play and insane OP gods" ??? ok there was OP Baka, OP Thor, OP loki Op Anubis etc, they were all op in some time but still u needed to put some ****ing effort in order to do something. Now I see this ****ing Thanatos, Neith, Apolo the ****, Shaac Merc etc and im wondering does Hi Rez intentionally trying to ruin the joy of playing SMITE which i really had fun with? (not to mention im present since the first months of BETA). Now we have "instant killers" and "milion mile" Ults ???

What precise "SKILL OF ART" Is needed to ram ult with thana and follow up scythe combo in order to get the kill??? Or With Apolo - ADC with 2 CC's and a milion mile Ult with that charriot? Oh U have 50 HP and getting away? Let me just Neith you (ult you ) away ! WTF PEOPLE ? And next i will be ashamed in coming months getting defeated by a complete ******s who bought shaac/thana/apolo or some other broken **** and just spamming away spells with no brain or strategy ???? whats the point ? Oh since we begin on this I propose putting in no "one combo 1 kill gods" but "1 spell 1 kill gods"
I think that will very much improve the gaming experience of this newcomers -.-

Lemme debunk things one by one.
First, how is only having 1 buff at a time copying league of legends? In league you can have lizard, golem, AND baron buff.

The only having one buff balanced many gods who got STUPIDLY overpowered with all buffs, mostly auto attack based mages like Freya and Chronos, because the damage, CDR, speed, mana regen, and attack speed was ABSURD. Plus, this encourages junglers to PERFECT their rotations to trade buffs to their allies, and make sure they're where they need to be on time. Otherwise, they waste time and falter.

Next, they didn't copy the item path from LoL. They made it so items are easier to build into and you have more room for adaptation without costing yourself hundreds of gold if you don't want to go a certain path. Additionally, where LoL has items that require multiple (Zeal requires both Brawler's Gauntlet and Dagger), you only EVER need your base item to go up a tier. So it's not copying. Stop.

Thanatos isn't OP. And other gods you listed have been around for a very very long time. Did you forget Nu Wa, who was UNDERPOWERED at release? And bakasura was barely overpowered, he actually needed a buff on his ult which he got. And Anubis? SERIOUSLY? You might want to google Power Creeping, though. EVERY moba has the problem. What's the last LoL champ that wasn't heavily used on release? Pretty much solely vel'koz.

Also, unless you feed someone, there are no insta-kill gods unless you're dumb enough to get hit by Spirit Tempest or I'm a Monster, or the sort. If you're doing well, you will not get one shot. It's the same in LoL though if someone's very ahead. A LeBlanc or Brand or Annie or Gragas or Jax will kill you in a half second if they're fed. Solution: don't feed them.

I don't think any of your arguments have weight save MAYBE the power creeping one. The rest are kinda wrong imo, but opinions are opinions.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 22, 2014 8:29am | Report
All4Games I m not here to flame on anyone just this watcfullshadow kinda pissed me off with his comments about me "not playing game" and not "knowing game" as for rest I agree partially with you all but I cant agree that SMITE is going in good direction. Cuz I think its not ...

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 22, 2014 8:33am | Report
Raventhor Yes yes thats very nice argumentation but when you play mid, and get to lvl 5 and when u stay under tower and when Thanatos (with 1 or 2 kills only ) lands DIRECTLY on your head follow up and kill u in 1 combo and walks away without getting killed than u will bite your tongue my brother.

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 22, 2014 8:35am | Report

Raventhor Yes yes thats very nice argumentation but when you play mid, and get to lvl 5 and when u stay under tower and when Thanatos (with 1 or 2 kills only ) lands DIRECTLY on your head follow up and kill u in 1 combo and walks away without getting killed than u will bite your tongue my brother.

Uhm.... Thanatos is pretty op yes. But he's not that op. Don't overdo it.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 22, 2014 8:37am | Report
Pentargonite
Not overdoing it at all I think I know what I saw with my own 2 eyes

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 22, 2014 8:39am | Report

Pentargonite
Not overdoing it at all I think I know what I saw with my own 2 eyes

Well then you must have fed him. He can't tank a tower at level ~8, kill you and live.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }