Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ALL RIGHT LETS TALK ! -.-

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » ALL RIGHT LETS TALK ! -.- 74 posts - page 6 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 23, 2014 2:19am | Report

Raventhor
maybe Il just have to wait and see but in competitive he is currently no1 ban
and RazeMage I remember when Ne zha popped out he had insane dammage but he wasnt that annoying cuz he was paper and plastic

No way is Thanatos number one ban, and I'm assuming by paper and plastic you mean squishy, there is no god squishier than Thanatos.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 23, 2014 2:19am | Report
You are arguing with everybody. Your not proving a point anymore. That's the truth. Look at your posts. And see if your (very little) understanding of the English language will help you see what you were really "typing"
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 23, 2014 2:29am | Report
@ festive1
well maybe in higher ELO leagues they bann someone else but right now I see almost every game that Thanatos is being banned. And I can understand why.
I see complains about Nemesis and some other too. Entire point of this post is that SMITE changed too much and that change is hitting me really hard. I may not handling it too well at the moment and I feel ashamed when asked : Are you new to smite? And Im here since the begining.

I have feeling I have to learn it from the scrap and I spend that time learning it already. And popping up too many this ... gods and game mechanism changes, map changes, item changes had an overall affect on it.

Thats the entire point of all this writing

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 23, 2014 2:56am | Report

@ festive1
well maybe in higher ELO leagues they bann someone else but right now I see almost every game that Thanatos is being banned. And I can understand why.

Tell me why, I think there are far better gods to ban then Thanatos, and you're not being clear with why Thanatos is OP. I understand that you had a game where you were playing against an insane Thanatos that killed you at level 5 in your tower, but a lot of gods can do that (Loki for One). I watch many ranked streams, and Thanatos isn't one of the big bans. Please explain why you think Thanatos is being banned.

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 23, 2014 3:03am | Report
@festive1

Well I will try to explain it. First of all when ban begins my entire team starts with "ban thana" thing. And when I ask why they just say "hes OP". But in my personal with what I seen from game I think they ban him cuz of his mid to late game. When he reaches lvl 5 he has pretty good, and precise gank focused on specific target like ADC or MID. And when It comes to team fight he usually chills the first wave of battle than he ults again on ADC or MID or he just insta kill low HP target which in overall makes his way to feed pretty easy. Even If he gets dead he leaves desolated enemy team for the taking.
I know you will say there are gods who can get fed and be dangerous I know that but in overall thats why I think Thana is being banned. Takes first few kills than he carries on his own.

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 23, 2014 4:42am | Report
I don't think any assassin can carry a game at late game. They are too squishy. All assassins are only strong in mid game (in some cases, early game). Thana problem is that he got a meh early game. If he doesn't get fed in that time, he will be just okay in mid game and late game he will just keep falling off.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 23, 2014 5:01am | Report
I'm going to agree with RazeMage on that. Also, then the people you play with must be pretty weird. As of right now I would say Ullr is a good ban, Tyr, maybe Odin. But in Conquest (as RazeMage said above) assassins tend to fall off in late game, and they can't carry a team as well. I'm not saying they can't, it's just that hyper fed cupid is going to carry a lot better than any Thanatos, fed or not.

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 23, 2014 5:01am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I don't think any assassin can carry a game at late game. They are too squishy. All assassins are only strong in mid game (in some cases, early game). Thana problem is that he got a meh early game. If he doesn't get fed in that time, he will be just okay in mid game and late game he will just keep falling off.

But what about Kali? Or Baka? Or... future OP assassins!?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 23, 2014 5:47am | Report
I think Kali is really the only Assassin that is capable of carrying a late game at the same level of Artemis or Chronos. I don't think Baka is as capable, but future Assassins - sure.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talgor » April 23, 2014 3:07pm | Report

Talgor you and the rest of the crew seem to constantly saying im raging etc but I gotta say that most of you dont even read carefully what Im writing. I said I literally COULD play toys with gold plat player I COULD , but unfortunately I cant right now I think that even silver can stomp me right now ... good job Hi rez keep poping ridiculesly OP gods

As for the rest yes you may have the point in a counter play or counter items for a god but hey the thing is just a fact that I have to adjust my play to him makes him OP god if I cant play my game against him that trully makes him OP

And some people like Firraria said im raging ? Well man Im from Balkan and we re not at all like "chilling" people we can pound some curse here and there and second I didnt invited you to this post so stop ranting about my raging or F***k Off

Okay so this is what I got from your post.

"I said I literally COULD play toys with gold plat player I COULD , but unfortunately I cant right now I think that even silver can stomp me right now ..."
-So you are admitting you are bad.

"good job Hi rez keep poping ridiculesly OP gods"
-You then go on to try and blame Hi-Rez for you being bad.

"As for the rest yes you may have the point in a counter play or counter items for a god"
-Thanks, it's a pretty damn valid point, i'm glad you agree.

"but hey the thing is just a fact that I have to adjust my play to him makes him OP god"
-No. Not at all. In what MOBA can you literally build the exact same thing every time against every enemy and hope to do well? I'll answer that; none. You having to adjust your "play" based on what god you are facing in lane is SORTA the point of the game.

"if I cant play my game against him that trully makes him OP"
-So your game is the exact same as everyone elses? So, just because you struggle against a certain god because you don't have the intelligence to know how to counter them, that makes them OP? Nope, sorry, wrong again.

I think you should just stop, because as countless others have said, you are just embarrassing yourself now.

Talgor

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }