Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ALL RIGHT LETS TALK ! -.-

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » ALL RIGHT LETS TALK ! -.- 74 posts - page 7 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 23, 2014 4:10pm | Report
Well kali couldn't die

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 23, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Kali may be able to shred through people like butter, but if you can cc her she is so quickly killed. I would definitely say she is high risk high reward.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 23, 2014 7:24pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Kali may be able to shred through people like butter, but if you can cc her she is so quickly killed. I would definitely say she is high risk high reward.

Beads? I guess that has never been thought about... from YOU! D:
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 23, 2014 7:29pm | Report
I feel like 90% of the post I told him was ignored and he only replied to like one of my points, because he keeps on bringing up arguments I addressed.

Oh well.

And for late game carry assassins, I'd argue Ne Zha, Bakasura, and Kali can, but only Kali is a guarantee.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 23, 2014 8:50pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

You can argue that about almost anybody. There is so much CC in SMITE, and everybody is prone to CC, excluding a couple of gods. Arguing that CCing a target and focusing them will quickly get them killed is an invalid one, as you can argue that about everyone else.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 23, 2014 10:10pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

You can argue that about almost anybody. There is so much CC in SMITE, and everybody is prone to CC, excluding a couple of gods. Arguing that CCing a target and focusing them will quickly get them killed is an invalid one, as you can argue that about everyone else.

I'm saying that Kali is excessively squishy, if her ult is down she has no escape, besides her jump which she probably would have initiated with.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 24, 2014 2:53am | Report
And still, every Mage, Assassin & Hunter are as squishy as Kali, and some of them don't even have a jump (ex. Artemis).

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 24, 2014 5:19am | Report
Wow I never knew this one will have so much participants in debate LOL :D
speaking of Kali I very much like this new Kali I think shes capable of pulling hard late but in older days this Kali would be most pawerfull assasin

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » April 24, 2014 5:56am | Report
Eh...I very much prefer the old Kali. The two models combined (keeping the visual of the old Kali while having the quality of the new one) plus old Kali's skills (with a buff on her ultimate and Nerf on her 3) she could have been the current Bastet: Smite's Rising Star. But noooo...Hi Rez gave in to pressure and ****ing changed her completely. Stand your ground Hi-Rez, you ****ing sellouts. This is why old Guan Yu isn't a thing anymore. //end Rant.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 24, 2014 7:25am | Report
Fun fact: Old Kali was the only goddess in SMITE to have absolutely zero crowd control. The ONLY ONE.

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }