Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Adventures In Ranked

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Adventures In Ranked 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 20, 2015 9:12pm | Report
After wanting to post quite a few stories from my adventures through ranked I thought to myself... why isn't there a forum post for this? So here it is! Comment on with stories or snippets of your adventures through the ranked queue in smite, (preferably Conquest since ranked Joust is a whole different thing).
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » September 21, 2015 6:48am | Report
I have to say I love seeing people on the other team play Loki. Cause a lot of people look at Loki as there lord and savior but it doesn't matter if they are a mastery 1 or a mastery 10 with like 10,000 kills... If you pick Osiris and invade them both the Loki and there jungler will fall incredibly far behind and will become a non-issue the rest of the game. # FREELO! Unfortunately the same thing works on mages, that does kinda suck cause half of my solo lane picks if I am picking first are made around could they invade us can we invade them.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 21, 2015 4:06pm | Report
After many trials (such as teams banning Hel first pick, choosing Hel first pick, why do bronze players glorify Hel?) I've finally ascended to Silver after being placed in qualifiers into Bronze. Hopefully I won't lose my next few matches and get demoted again back into the depths that is Bronze.

I've also determined that I should just play Chang'e every game. Can I lose with Chang'e? I'm yet to find out.

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 22, 2015 1:48am | Report
congratz with your silver. I have also congratulated one of my LoL friends finally getting out of bronze 3 (after a good amount of games)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » September 22, 2015 3:27am | Report
Went like 0-50 Bellona on Friday... Haven't touched the game since. -_-

At least I know that I can't win unless I go redpot Bluestone thana invade or thor redpot cheese strats :) #FeelsGoodMan
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » September 22, 2015 5:10am | Report
Do ranks work the same way in SMITE as in League? I obviously have nothing to post about (yet), but I was just wondering which tiers there are.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » September 22, 2015 9:23am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Do ranks work the same way in SMITE as in League? I obviously have nothing to post about (yet), but I was just wondering which tiers there are.

Bronze Silver Gold Platinum Diamond Masters
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 22, 2015 10:24am | Report
I believe every rank also has five tiers (eg: silver IV) but I'm not sure if that holds true for masters.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 22, 2015 12:09pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

yes they are pretty similar only Lol has the challenger tier above masters and Smite doesn't.

Another difference is the promo here you have a promo match and not a series like in LoL (and a loss let's you start at 0 RP/TP again)

I believe in Smite masters is only 1 tier not sure though

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » September 22, 2015 4:25pm | Report
Wait, you play one match and if you lose you drop all the way back to 0 points? That sounds harsh o_o

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }