Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Adventures In Ranked

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Adventures In Ranked 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 22, 2015 5:06pm | Report
Qualifyers* games = 10 matches

Promos at 100 tp have to be won to be promoted or you lose tp and have to get back to 100.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » September 22, 2015 8:57pm | Report
I just got out of a ranked match where our solo got bumbas and our solo and jungle went 0-4 and our mid wouldn't call mssings.

Afterwards I had the enemy support from the other team as our jungle. When I called support he said, and I quote, "WOLFMAN YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING YOU SUCKED" and I REKT him so hard that he fed because of how badly I REKT him.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 22, 2015 9:27pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Promo games = 10 matches

Did you just confuse qualifiers with the promo match or do you have 10 matches at 100 TP/LP

because smite wiki only says this

Quoted:
As you win League games, you earn Tribute. At 100 Tribute, your next win will advance you up into a new Division. Occasionally you may be promoted up more than one division, if your play has been exceptional. Losing League games will deduct Tribute. If you lose enough games at 0 Tribute, you may be demoted down one Division.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 22, 2015 10:43pm | Report
Quoted:
As you win League games, you earn Tribute. At 100 Tribute, your next win will advance you up into a new Division. Occasionally you may be promoted up more than one division, if your play has been exceptional. Losing League games will deduct Tribute. If you lose enough games at 0 Tribute, you may be demoted down one Division.

#wentFromBronzeIIIToSilverV
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePizzaGuy14v2 » September 22, 2015 11:25pm | Report
I know you said preferably Conquest but I plan on only doing League Joust since I have trust issues with others. I plan on doing this after I master all the gods. (I just need two more!) I want to just have fun and not try to be too serious about them. I am going to try to use Awilix for most of them.
I will put these other gods in their place.

ThePizzaGuy14v2

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 22, 2015 11:44pm | Report

I know you said preferably Conquest but I plan on only doing League Joust since I have trust issues with others. I plan on doing this after I master all the gods. (I just need two more!) I want to just have fun and not try to be too serious about them. I am going to try to use Awilix for most of them.

There's nothing wrong with league joust (I mean aside from the fact that it's not a balanced gametype). I was just trying to keep it CQ because usually there are more interesting stories due to the fact that you have to deal with random people. If you have stuff to share though, do it! The more content the merrier :]

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 23, 2015 1:03am | Report
I ONCE HAD A WEIRD GAME LAST WEEK WHERE THIS BELLONA STARTED TALKING **** TO ME, ACTING ALL TOUGH. LOOKED UP HIS RANKING - SILVER V.

I TOLD HIM THAT, AND HE REPLIED BY SAYING THAT HIS JOUST RANK WAS PLATINUM SO STFU NOOB.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 23, 2015 1:17am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I ONCE HAD A WEIRD GAME LAST WEEK WHERE THIS BELLONA STARTED TALKING **** TO ME, ACTING ALL TOUGH. LOOKED UP HIS RANKING - SILVER V.

I TOLD HIM THAT, AND HE REPLIED BY SAYING THAT HIS JOUST RANK WAS PLATINUM SO STFU NOOB.
This is why I've learned to not give ****all about these types of people.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 23, 2015 1:37am | Report
I KNOW THAT ALL MOBAS HAVE TOXICITY BUT SMITE SEEMS TO GET THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » September 23, 2015 10:05am | Report
The way to have best results in ranked regardless of teacomp is to just try and be the person who stops the Bm when it starts and to make sure to cheer on and encourage your teammates when they do good, if you make your team happy they will play better. You have to be a confident driving force or your team can end up being on tilt and then it can be almost a guaranteed loss.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }