Patience! 2.0 - Rama Guide (S5 Patch 5.20)
November 5, 2018
Hi everyone, my name is x MysTeRioN z. I play this game on Xbox one.
I`m here to help you play with this guy that can be a literally carry at end and a real problem the enemy team if used in the right way.
Art by Zennore via DeviantArt
"I never miss my target!" - Rama
This guide was already posted because I clicked the wrong button, then it came with a lot of mistakes and untested items and builds, so I decided to make a rework on it base on the early feedback (everything: builds suggestions, discussions, jokes about my English, items recommendations...) and post it when finished, but here it is, because again, I'm a stupid and pressed that f***ing button.
I'm open to suggestions to make this guide even better, so don't forget to like this guide (if you liked) and tell me what I should improve, what I should change and if this guide was helpful for you.
Pros / Cons
- Good individual damage
- Good escape
- Good chaser
- Good attack speed buff
- Good wave clear
- Full ADC
- Good carry at late game
- No relevant skills (except the ultimate)
- The passive could be better
- Ultimate is easy to miss
- Somehow has a boring gameplay
- Extremely dependent of basic attacks
- Shines only from Mid-Late Game
uses his force to create powerful arrows: The Astral Arrows. It generates an Astral Arrow every 12s. Also, every successful basic attack will reduce the time in 2s per arrow. These arrows are used with other abilities. You can stack up to 5 arrows.
TIPS AND HOW TO USE
Type: Basic Attack Buff
Cooldown: 0 secs
Slow per hit:
10% (Max 3 stacks)
20 mana + 1 Astral Arrow per shot
changes his normal arrows to his powerful arrows: The Astral Arrows. After the change Rama basic attacks go through walls, slows enemies, and pass through enemies too.
TIPS AND HOW TO USE
Pick me Up
Type: Attack speed buff, pickup
Cooldown: 15-11 secs
Attack speed increased:
Attack speed duration:
focuses in kill the target so he increase his attack speed. This skill also may drops an Astral arrow after any astral arrow has been used.
TIPS AND HOW TO USE
Cooldown: 11 secs
Rama performs a roll in the direction he is currently moving. If there is at least 1 astral arrow stacked, the next basic attack will cause bonus damage and will cripple the enemy.
TIPS AND HOW TO USE
Type: AoE (Area of Effect) (Ultimate)
Cooldown: 90 secs
Damage 1st shot:
100/150/200/250/300 (+30% of your Physical Power)
Damage 2nd shot:
150/225/300/375/450 (+45% of your Physical Power)
Damage 3rd shot:
200/300/400/500/600 (+60% of your Physical Power)
AoE 1st shot:
AoE 2st shot:
AoE 3st shot:
uses all his forces to jump in the air becoming untargetble. While in the air he can shoot 3 powerful arrows increasing the damage after each shot and decreasing the area.
Tips and how to use
How to play
DON'T CHASE AN ENEMY IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU'LL KILL
- You are VERY WEAK at beginning SO YOU MUST PLAY SAFE.
- Try to clear the wave as soon as possible, and try to don't take damage from the wave. If the enemy cleared his wave first, retreat to your tower.
- If you cleared the wave first put some pressure focusing the enemy ADC preferentially. But if the support is dying, kill him.
- Try to don't start unnecessary fights until you have power, unless if you are ahead of enemy ADC.
- In teamfights try to participate from some distance and run for your life if someone focus you.
- PUT WARDS ON THE MAP to avoid be Ganked.
- Poke your enemy as soon as possible but not too much or he will call for help and put you in seriously trouble, mainly if the jungler is a early/mid game character such as Ratatoskr.
- FOCUS ON FARMING, you need to get big as soon as possible so every farm you see, do it if possible (camps or minions waves).
- There isn't so much to do here. Just be careful to don't die. IF THE ENEMY GETS BIGGER THAN YOU, YOU WILL SUFFER, so be careful.
- Ask for help every time you need, and don't do anything that can compromise you.
. DON'T GO IF THE ENEMY HAVE TEAMMATES NEAR HIM.
Prefer to don't try and stay alive instead of dying trying and feed the enemy. Don't forget to use your heal on your teammates to get mana.
- Now you become some sustainable with your lifesteal and do a decent damage to enemies and towers.
- Now it's time to become a little aggressive. You will see your basic attacks doing something like 175~200 basic attack.
- I recommend you start playing a little more aggressive, but not too much aggressive. Remember that your escape is good but CANNOT save you well from some good gank by multiple enemies.
- REMEMBER THAT OBJECTIVES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN KILLS, so it's time to start do your job, carry the game doing the objectives.
- ALWAYS try to participate of teamfights now, 'cause your damage will make a big difference
- Now it's a nice moment to start rotate to surprise enemies and blow them with your basic attacks.
- Time to group up.
- You should be doing something arround 300+ basic attack damages and crits make this even bigger (if you did.)
- Enemies are afraid of you now (and they are right).
- Enemies probably will focus you so stay close to your team and try do hit as many basic attack as possible.
- You can easily take down an entire fenix, fire giant, gold fury... so time to group up and mainly focus on objectives.
- Keep behind of your teammates and help them as much as possible.
Crit Build Example
Understand the 4 steps and rush the right item:
The 4 questions to be answered:
If you answer all this question in the right way, you will change the right item and the new one will helps you a lot. Choose wisely!!!!!
- What is the problem?
- What item I did (or I intende to do that) won't help me or isn't helping me with this problem?
- What is the best item below that better solves my problem?
- Will I loose something very important to this match changing this item?
click to see
Art by bunnytush via DeviantArt
Let's go now, get you support and go hit some arrows on the enmies in Duo Lane!
Rama is a good and easy adc to play with high probabilities of carry the late game. Master his ultimate and first skill and you will be a killing machine
I intend update this Guide as soon as possible keeping it always updated, so check it with some frequency to see the new tips and builds.
- iTwistedSpartan - The guy who did this amazing arts of minimal Rama in the headers (Via DeviantArt)
- branmuffin17 - The ultimate counsellor who help me with tips, builds and long explanations
- boogiebass - The funny guy who helped me with some tips and builds to this Guide.
- Tlaoc1050 - The cupid man that gave me some tips.
- Gulfwulf - My english guardian <3, who help me with my english giving some tips.
- Kriega1 - The serious guy who helped with some tips.
That's it, thank you for reading my guide!