Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Vamana: What to do as well

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Vamana: What to do as well 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » July 6, 2014 7:44am | Report
So obviously I'm learning the solo lane and it's god. Right now I'm learning Vamana and so what do you build on him? Thanks for helping out.
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 6, 2014 7:51am | Report
Hastened Fatalis + ult = penta.
Jk I don't play him.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 6, 2014 8:10am | Report
I rarely play him but here's the general idea of Vamana.

He's a late game damage dealer / hyper carry. Your most important goal is to farm as hard as you can.

Level umbrellareng first. It has higher base damage than Armored Umbrella if both swings hit. When you clear waves use umbrellareng, wait for it to finish returning to you and only then go to the side of the wave to use Armored Umbrella.

Vamana's main all abilities combo is initiating with Clear The Path, knocking your enemy, then using umbrellareng and then Armored Umbrella.

You must opt for either Hastened Fatalis or Greater Sprint in order to stick to targets while in Colossal Fury.

Hand of the Gods helps him clear, but it isn't a must. Sometimes I see Vamana's go for both sprint and Weakening Curse. Defensive actives like Purification Beads or Aegis Amulet or kind of useless since he's very tanky.

Your items must contain power, attack speed and protection. Focus on auto attack damage and defense via health and/or protections.

Offensive Choices: Warrior Tabi is a must. Qin's Sais is a great choice, and I'd say it's a semi-core item. Other power/auto attack centered items are Rage, The Executioner, Heartseeker and of course, Hastened Fatalis.

Defensive items are very varied. Because of his passive and style of kit, Vamana has the most options for defensive items than almost any other god in the game.
Physical Protection: Runeforged Hammer, Void Shield, Witchblade, Mystical Mail.
Magical Protection: Ancile, Pestilence, Bulwark of Hope, Stone of Gaia.

Oh, and Hide of the Urchin, unless you are facing 4 enemies that are either all magical or physical, is a must item.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 6, 2014 8:10am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Hastened Fatalis + ult = penta.
Jk I don't play him.

Hastened Fatalis + Colossal Fury + Gamehunter = penta kill.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 6, 2014 9:13am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

then using Umbrellarang and then Infused Strikes.

Infused Strikes on Vamana....

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 6, 2014 9:58am | Report
xD

Armored Umbrella*

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }