Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your Most Hated Gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Your Most Hated Gods 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » March 12, 2016 4:09pm | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

Haha I can just imagine your Zilby-senses started tingling as Prism was typing out that distasteful comment!

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 13, 2016 5:05pm | Report
XD

I'm sorry, I thing everyone misunderstood what I wrote...

I HATE FACING OFF AGAINTS Chang'e ... MAINLY BECAUSE I'M A Aphrodite MAIN ! I know that in a 1v1 with a equally skilled opponent on Chang'e againts my Aphrodite ( Let's say Me x Zilby ) I would loose like, 0x100. ez.

But I do love playing her tho <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » March 14, 2016 5:26am | Report
I mainly hate going against Loki even though I play him a lot. I also hate playing against Neith as I could be in solo lane and then just randomly get hit with the ult to get 100-0 in less then 3 seconds. One character I hate playing as is Thor I just can't seem to get his abilities working and no matter how hard I try to use him I can't seem to use him and it just pisses me off how I can't use this one assassin.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 29, 2016 9:08am | Report
If you can convince me that Loki isn't worst balanced character in MOBA history I will give you a million dollars.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » March 29, 2016 9:42am | Report

If you can convince me that Loki isn't worst balanced character in MOBA history I will give you a million dollars.

Here's the thing about Loki, if the person knows how to play him he can be the best god in the game or the worst (but you can say that about any god). Yes, Loki has a ton of power but he lacks any defense or sustain in order to stay in a fight so he is easily killed if he's caught out. Also, he relies to heavily on his one-hit potential. If that potential gets nerfed in anyway, Loki will quickly and effectively become the weakest and worst assassin in the game; even more worst off then Rat is now.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » March 29, 2016 10:09am | Report
Now, I know we all hate Loki, but Chronos is on a whole other level of ********.

A slow. That turns into a stun. Now that's bollocks!

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CaptElfimis » March 29, 2016 10:21am | Report
I've never understood the deep fear and loathe that people have for Loki. He is very easy to counter and like Stuke99 said, he lacks any sustain or defensive abilities to stay engaged for any length of time. Sure he can isolate and pick off single targets well, but so do most assassins. Any combo of CC or good kite/bait game will kill Loki 9 times out of 10.

I personally hate any combo of healers. Damage Chang'e and Sylvanus support? KYS plz.
Or Hel and Bellona together, I swear to god I get so mad I could eat my ****ing keyboard.

I don't think I really fear any god alone, it's combo utility that gets me.

If you're going through hell, keep going.

- Winston Churchill

CaptElfimis

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » March 29, 2016 12:24pm | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

Now, I know we all hate Loki, but Chronos is on a whole other level of ********.

A slow. That turns into a stun. Now that's bollocks!

*crying because Chronos is hated everywhere*
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 29, 2016 1:52pm | Report
Nex I believe you played LoL. I'm wonderign why you still call Loki the worst balanced character while almost all assassins in LoL do the same thing only IMO quicker.
And compared to Loki some even have teamfight potential after doing that.
Oh and with the S6 keystones they can now do it even quicker.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » April 29, 2016 6:39am | Report
For me it depends on the game mode but my TOP HATE goes to Bacchus! He is so annoying and if I see a Cupid or Aphrodite backing him... bad times baaad times.

H.A.K.U

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }