Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1 267 posts - page 9 of 27
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 25, 2014 6:07pm | Report
Ah well. I could of saved you guys late game. Maybe save the worgens and let them eat everyone late game. But noooo. You guys choose to screw yourselves early game.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 25, 2014 6:10pm | Report
He makes decisions without asking ever, while not even knowing the rules completly. I'm the one who translated it and explained it to UP and Raven and basically did all the work.

To topic:
2 People did not have voted yet and its 4 hours left untill nightphase. Now, imagine I end nightphase now and they show up 1 hour later from now on. What do you expect me to tell them? That I abandoned the rules and screwed them over just because people have no patience? If they don't vote, they are out of the game tomorrow the latest, meaning this being slow is the fault of people signing up who are not able to be active enough to play this game properly.

If you want to blame anyone, blame them for being slow. I'm just trying to host this as good as I can and part of that is thinking of everyone participating, which includes the 2 slow guys. Try to understand my view of this before insulting me publicly.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 25, 2014 6:10pm | Report
lolol drama again

I vote Radish as the supreme host. I understand both sides, but I think games like these always work best with one host.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 25, 2014 6:14pm | Report
Here's the deal: We all know each other.

For you kyo. Your new here. You brought us this game yes and we wanted to play it. But we don't know you and we would like it if we made it more fun. If you were here months ago we would of listened to you. But you just showed up, expecting us to listen to you and follow your rules just because you made the game. If you were our friend we would listen. But right now we want to play it our way. Obviously what raven and pand are doing is just to make it more fun for us. Not you, which is the host.

This situation is shown in like every kids show in 2005 below.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 25, 2014 6:21pm | Report
I'm indeed new here, but rules are there for a reason, no? Imagine you were one of these 2 and planned to log in in about 3 hours, wouldn't that make you sad?

Look, I hosted serious things before and maybe because of that I feel the need to stick to rules a 100%. If those 2 missing people are also part of the "friends" and everyone here can guarantee me that they will not complain about dayphase ending without them before the deadline runs out, I'm alright with it. If you don't know about them, I'm.. unfortunately against it.

I also want to make this game to be as exciting as possible. The sole reason I'm hosting it is because I want to play it. This is the learning round for you guys, so someone else can learn from me how to host the game properly and when everyone knows the rules and how it works, I can jump in and play it. Thats my sole intention. Its also why I want round 1 to be a full success, to ensure a round 2 and 3 for me to participate as a player.

As a last point, I really enjoy this game(smite) and I'm planning of becoming part of this community and stay for a longer period of time, so lets be friendly to each other, okay? I want to friend up with you guys sooner rather than later. :P

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 25, 2014 6:24pm | Report
Then stop arguing and let us play our first game of mafia our way. 2nd game we will play by the rules.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 25, 2014 6:32pm | Report
To prevent drama and also not alienate new members, I'm perfectly fine with abiding 100% by the guidelines for this round. We can have Kyo host, and then rotate around with a single host (to avoid this situation again) each game.

It's a forum game, let's have fun with it.

While I think in a situation like this, where two votes don't matter against the overwhelming majority, I would personally start the next cycle. But if we can all agree to follow a rigid schedule this one time, I think it would work out best for the long run.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 6:34pm | Report
yes we should play be the rules and go by the schedule, cause most of us are always online and some of us are not.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 25, 2014 6:38pm | Report
Oh ya you mofos. I Regret nothing! Wooooo! Flys away in a ghostly form

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 25, 2014 6:42pm | Report
I'll leave it up to you if you want to post the PM chain in here, Kyo.

To everyone: after conversing with Kyo, I'm for letting him host this one solely. I'm sure Radish is fine with it, and Pandr seems to be done.

If I were hosting, I would proceed with the next cycle when the outcome seems set in stone, but Kyo is trying to give everyone a fair shot, which is definitely a fine way of going about things.

Now, let's get back to the game. :)

DEATH TO DANNY

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }